PDA

View Full Version : Lessons learned: Participate in ALL events

jobadass
10-03-2012, 03:07 PM
O'Malley and PvP mayhem have been kind. Glad I spent a little gold and gave both my all!

For someone that could be considered playing this game for darn near free, my stats are looking great. I know I can't hang with you heavy-hitters, but I'm doing pretty good.

Level 163
Attack 54,xxx
Defense 52,xxx

Gang affiliation: Earthlings, secondary [JBA], and I'm the baddest mofo in [JBA]...

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:22 PM
O'Malley and PvP mayhem have been kind. Glad I spent a little gold and gave both my all!

For someone that could be considered playing this game for darn near free, my stats are looking great. I know I can't hang with you heavy-hitters, but I'm doing pretty good.

Level 163
Attack 54,xxx
Defense 52,xxx

Gang affiliation: Earthlings, secondary [JBA], and I'm the baddest mofo in [JBA]...

Nice job. :)

Boom
10-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Jo, Will you.... Ma... Maa....... Massage me?

thizznation2169420
10-03-2012, 03:24 PM
yah im glad i spent 80 gold for omalley and got all 3 items im lvl 154 with 46000a 37000 d free player except tapjoy lol

jobadass
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
welcome back!

Anytime my little monkey

Good job man!

Timbo Slice
10-03-2012, 10:34 PM
What's the point of this thread?

Giedrius
10-03-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm gutted about this PvP mess... I didn't participate and camped for a week as I wanted to start next boss on lower tier. I thought I can afford not to get this armor. But gree messed it up and now I'm in disadvantage as I didn't get both items like most... :(

Polarbear
10-04-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm gutted about this PvP mess... I didn't participate and camped for a week as I wanted to start next boss on lower tier. I thought I can afford not to get this armor. But gree messed it up and now I'm in disadvantage as I didn't get both items like most... :(

Campers can't win at everything....

AK-47
10-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Welcome to the world of Android... we don't just miss out on getting free gears from botched events, but from being able to farm the good stuff as well :p

PS: I think its funny how you think you are at a disadvantage now... lol

Munch on it
10-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Welcome to the world of Android... we don't just miss out on getting free gears from botched events, but from being able to farm the good stuff as well :p

PS: I think its funny how you think you are at a disadvantage now... lol

I think it's funny that you guys keep complaining stop playing or get an iPhone or just face the facts that android are always going to be behind.
Or you could even leave the game wait till all the good stuff comes to android and start over again.

AK-47
10-04-2012, 03:06 AM
I think it's funny that you guys keep complaining stop playing or get an iPhone or just face the facts that android are always going to be behind.
Or you could even leave the game wait till all the good stuff comes to android and start over again.
Oh I'm not complaining currently about how much of a disadvantage we have, just pointing out the fact that NO iOS users should complain about a damned thing. That is all.

Munch on it
10-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Oh I'm not complaining currently about how much of a disadvantage we have, just pointing out the fact that NO iOS users should complain about a damned thing. That is all.

K my bad lol I'm just over all the complaining. But yes you are right no iOS player should be complaining at all unless they were losing items or gold that they had earned fair and square.

AK-47
10-04-2012, 03:20 AM
K my bad lol I'm just over all the complaining. But yes you are right no iOS player should be complaining at all unless they were losing items or gold that they had earned fair and square.
I agree, and I hear ya. If I was an iOS user, I might feel the same way, that the complaining was getting old. At least I will, from now on, do any complaining about imbalance in the sticky that CCM started for us.... YAY!

SevenO9
10-04-2012, 03:29 AM

Help me understand this. You complain about the awards for a event you made the conscious decision to not participate?

Feng1234
10-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Help me understand this. You complain about the awards for a event you made the conscious decision to not participate?

Lol good one. So funny.

Polarbear
10-04-2012, 05:07 AM

It's human nature to feel annoyed when you hindsight a profitable event, let alone a stuffed up one.

Then again G, you're taking advantage of boss tiers at the moment. Cant win both ways....

kitzune
10-04-2012, 07:21 AM

grass is always greener on the choice not taken..... mixing metaphors but so what.....

sez
10-04-2012, 07:24 AM
grass is always greener on the choice not taken..... mixing metaphors but so what.....

The grass is only greener where you water it ;)

Giedrius
10-04-2012, 07:24 AM
I made conscious decision: guaranteed 100+/100+ armor < weaker boss, more boss loot, much cheaper main prize. Fact that 600+ got both prizes changes things...