PDA

View Full Version : oddness and a goal completion

kitzune
10-03-2012, 12:04 PM
What's odd it I had a goal for Tanked (16000 defense) complete after collecting some funds from my laundromats and the goal completes and I check the stats to see my defense jumped but I didn't see any armor awarded like the one from the PVP tournament. This was also 40+ minutes after last boss kill for Gooch, so it should not have been on the Concealed shotgun I won on the last fight.

Did anyone else have something odd like this happen? I did look at stats to see 16.3k now but no idea of how it jumped since I didn't see a new item

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 12:10 PM
I guess I should have gotten this goal completed a long time ago? ._.?

kitzune
10-03-2012, 12:32 PM
defense goal yeah someone in an old thread said you can get goal completions and rewards without notification, if when the goal pops up you already have completed the goals.

Damn and I just found the item that stuck me over the PVP top 10 Skullcrusher Flail.... Well guess that will not be there long. :/

Auxilium
10-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Here you go man;)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/photookt03213612.png

kitzune
10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/cbadgr/IMG_0226_zps4aad62ed.png

and a second one but not sure what item pushed me over. Same circumestances even

Dr. Dengus
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Did you earn 600 kills for the PvP tourney?

kitzune
10-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I didn't see the armor even though after I got the second defense goal I got out of Crime city and restarted after looking into my phone messages then restarted crime city and still no sign of the armor. I did see the flail caused the first one since it was in my melee and screen shotted.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Why haven't I gotten these goals yet? Should I have gotten them?

kitzune
10-03-2012, 02:58 PM

You probably went past them a good while ago and either had no announcement or didn't recall seeing them.

Well three restarts and the PVP Spiked Gladiator Armor showed up finally so that must have been the trigger.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 02:59 PM
No i've never seen these, I would remember :p

Isn't there an item reward for 30,000 defense?

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:23 PM

What's on your goal list?

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 03:30 PM
What's on your goal list?

Criminal Underworld
Defend your Turf
Machine Gun Malfunction
Off With His Head
Championship Round 37
Defeat Jimmy the Gooch 40 times
Build a Sports Bar
Hardcore Hitman Round 71

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Criminal Underworld
Defend your Turf
Machine Gun Malfunction
Off With His Head
Championship Round 37
Defeat Jimmy the Gooch 40 times
Build a Sports Bar
Hardcore Hitman Round 71

I'm assuming that you're not actively working on some of those? The goals appear in order so you don't get the next one until you do the current one. I don't remember the specific name for the goal, but I'm guessing that either Criminal Underworld or Defend Your Turf are goals to increase either your attack or defense stats. As you complete them, you get a new one. When you complete that series, you get a pretty decent gun (I think it was the Golden Gattling Gun)

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm assuming that you're not actively working on some of those? The goals appear in order so you don't get the next one until you do the current one. I don't remember the specific name for the goal, but I'm guessing that either Criminal Underworld or Defend Your Turf are goals to increase either your attack or defense stats. As you complete them, you get a new one. When you complete that series, you get a pretty decent gun (I think it was the Golden Gattling Gun)

Criminal Underword is invite mafia until you reach a size of 369
Defend Your Turf is the story line quest from Circuit Street

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:47 PM

Well, is one of them about hitting a target for either attack or defense?

Dr. Dengus
10-03-2012, 03:49 PM
No i've never seen these, I would remember :p

Isn't there an item reward for 30,000 defense?

I currently have "Immortal" in my goals list, requiring a 36k defense. Not sure where it'll go from there.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Well, is one of them about hitting a target for either attack or defense?

No, I have no goals in my list about attack or defense :(

I have one that says "buy 7 machetes" but that's about it.

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I currently have "Immortal" in my goals list, requiring a 36k defense. Not sure where it'll go from there.

I think Immortal is the last one for the attack/defense stats.

kitzune
10-03-2012, 03:52 PM

That is probably the one that is blocking the other defense/attack goals. I know I saw one of those pop also as being completed today but I knew what caused it to pop. Unlike items appearing in my inventory with no pop up screen.....

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:53 PM
No, I have no goals in my list about attack or defense :(

I have one that says "buy 7 machetes" but that's about it.

Hmmm... I dunno then. I'm sure that one of those goals unlocks them. I remember seeing a thread on here at some point listing all the goals in order. If memory serves, the one after buy 7 machetes was buy 4 (maybe it was 5?) hummers.

kitzune
10-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Hmmm... I dunno then. I'm sure that one of those goals unlocks them. I remember seeing a thread on here at some point listing all the goals in order. If memory serves, the one after buy 7 machetes was buy 4 (maybe it was 5?) hummers.

I have the cadillac one (Classy vehicles - buy 3 Cadillacs) I had that before and after the two defense goals popped. I did have a mafia total goal pop in between as completed. That is why I figure your mafia goal is blocking the next in the chain.

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 04:08 PM
This should help you:

http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/PvP_Goals

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks, but i've been doing "add mafia" goals since I was at 100 mafia and I have yet to see anything different.