PDA

View Full Version : Android Users

Crime City Mark
10-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey Android users,

I know a lot of you feel like you're left in the dark and get the short end of things compared to iOS players. With that in mind, I'm going to set up a meeting with the PM of all things Android to address your concerns.

Please post any Android-specific issues you're having here. General game issues that impact iOS and Android should be avoided.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 12:03 PM
If you want me to delete this since i'm an IOS user I can...

Nobody on android can seem to get any multi-click jobs to drop loot and that's probably the biggest problem I've been hearing about. Support says it's just bad luck but there's mountains of statistics to prove otherwise. Users have been getting fine drop rates on one click jobs like the Red Cascade in the Red Light District, however they cannot seem to get anything from any jobs which require more than one step.

Daniel2115
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Android still doesn't have the epic boss events

Patrick616
10-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Do android players go head to head against iOS players??

balax
10-03-2012, 12:51 PM
If you want me to delete this since i'm an IOS user I can...

Nobody on android can seem to get any multi-click jobs to drop loot and that's probably the biggest problem I've been hearing about. Support says it's just bad luck but there's mountains of statistics to prove otherwise. Users have been getting fine drop rates on one click jobs like the Red Cascade in the Red Light District, however they cannot seem to get anything from any jobs which require more than one step.

Very well said and thanks because when i first started to say this 2 months ago,
nobody from the support believed me.
Other issues...
We cannot see true stats.. If i get more than 500 mafia members my profile stats are increased. Even in fights i see that i use 550 mafia with my stats increased.
If a rival has more than 500 mafia then his stats are fake so i have to estimate the true stats of him.
We dont see how many explosives we loose in fight so we have to keep a record for this.
We dont see the prizes that we get through thug lives so we have to search our inventory each time.
Obviously boss event but this is going to be fixed i suppose.
Its good to have the old IOS events and the chance to get valuable modifiers through them that ios users already have.

Phil C
10-03-2012, 01:03 PM
I feel all aspects of both systems should be on a fair/equal/even scale i dont know why android should be any different asides from i believe it came out on ios first. Even so we have had lots of updates to the game since the "coalition" came to - therefore should have no bridges to build between the two. I do believe with the previous comments on job/ or in my case - event frequency, in the last event i opened 48 boxes using gold in the dying hours of the event to obtain the tenth and final box to receive the ... devils advocate i think its called and didnt receive the final painting! I did sent a report expressing my dismay but was basically fobbed off. Please cc mark tell me you dont find this unbelievable?! I would have happily spent my gold more wisely and now i dont feel like i will ever purchase gold as a result of this! Does anyone else have any horror stories - either ios or android, i would like to know - not to open old wounds but just so i know im not the only one!!!

mikkobaby
10-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Totally agreed with balax.. And also, attack won from rivals doesn't have any payout showing on news feed. Is it possible to have an estimated time frame of when boss event can be implemented on android?

Ps: Btw thanks for this thread CCM!

Ramshutu
10-03-2012, 01:30 PM
I've got a reasonable amount of experience on both variations of the platform, and have the following comments:

- Android is buggy, there are a number of very minor annoying issues that only impact a little on gameplay, but generally lead to minor irritation. Wall comments, timer resets, et all is horrible. My biggest problem, is that I cannot copy my player ID in game!

- I've personally been having an issue collecting boxes in the android only events, mainly as I depend on PvP. In the iOS/android Events I have no problem. As boxes are looted, we are at a disadvantage as we can't tell who is android (and may have the items) and who is ios.

- while android is behind on events (and arguably as they were released closer to the launch of android the typical user is at a relative advantage), to make things fairer in the long term, all events on ios should probably be repeated on android. In fact, I think the events should be cycled every so often, to allow new players a shot at getting some of the boost items.

I general, however, aside from not getting the same stuff at the same time (which again is really not a big issue, i started IOS and android several months after they started, and see that android has access to far more stuff than I did at the start of ios), there isn't actually a big gulf that I can see. Aside from the above things, there is nothing I can really whine at for being a lot poorer, or unfair for android.

On a related note, Mark, can you pretty please check your PMs <3.

KemoKidd
10-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Very well said and thanks because when i first started to say this 2 months ago,
nobody from the support believed me.
Other issues...
We cannot see true stats.. If i get more than 500 mafia members my profile stats are increased. Even in fights i see that i use 550 mafia with my stats increased.
If a rival has more than 500 mafia then his stats are fake so i have to estimate the true stats of him.
We dont see how many explosives we loose in fight so we have to keep a record for this.
We dont see the prizes that we get through thug lives so we have to search our inventory each time.
Obviously boss event but this is going to be fixed i suppose.
Its good to have the old IOS events and the chance to get valuable modifiers through them that ios users already have.

Also "items used" is inacurate. Mine was at 200 no matter how many weapons I bought or mafia added.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 01:41 PM
At first I didn't mind the lack of events - but I've noticed the boss events are really helping out some of my rivals.

It's like every boss events their stats go up 1-2k... meanwhile the normal events and scratchers don't allow us to catchup.

Other than that things have been ok. Looks like you guys are bringing back ios events which gives players a chance to claim boost units...

I did also notice that the comments page on my device - if the comment is too long, I can't scroll down. So I can see line 1 and 2 of the comment, but anything after that is unreadable. I have to copy and paste the msg to read the entire context. Also is there a way to block people on Android from commenting? I've tried the delete 2 comments... doesn't work...

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Just found out for the ios PVP tournament the "winners" got both tier items PLUS a third for the top 10 or whatever...

This is slightly unfair, wouldn't you say?

Update on this one already. What we're going to do is, everyone 600 and up gets both items (flail/armor).

We're going to add something special in the next few days for the top people (who should have gotten the flail) though, to reward the amazing effort you guys put into that. We have to put the item in the game first though, thus the day or two turnaround on that.

chbranch
10-03-2012, 02:03 PM
My major concern with being on Android is the fact that alot of us feel like 2nd rate commodities compared to players/events/support on the IOS platform. As mentioned above it would be nice to get the same events( i.e. boss events....not only talking the same event, but comparable loot) as players on IOS. We were given an old style 10/10 event(applaud) but with weapon stats lower than the same event given to IOS players. During the Anniversary pvp event, individuals on IOS were awarded weapons they did not deserve, and to make it right others were given weapons that were outside the cutoff. CJ54 explained what happened and made it right with people. Good customer service. During the Chief O'Malley boss event which went horribly wrong for players on IOS, EVERYONE was given the three grand prizes regardless. Good customer service. Whats even more laughable is that you see random players create threads about weapons they don't know how they got from events on IOS. Thats looking out for all players on IOS. Where is this customer service for Android users!? On this last android exclusive pvp event an individual received a weapon for pvp fights lower than individuals who had more fights and nothing was done about it. Tickets were sent in and all people got were the SAME generic automated responses, along with other responses saying, "we can't see the data, no one knows who won, you get a weapon automatically, blah, blah, blah" and a follow-up email asking if you were satisfied with the outcome! What outcome!? I look today and there is a thread about the IOS pvp tournament prizes being rewarded in which it was mentioned that CJ54 told an individual he won with 10,500 wins which straight contradicts what we were told on Android that nobody has access to who wins and the exact win total. Look, I like crime city and I have spent real money on the game too. It may not be the vaults spent by others maybe on IOS, but its money none the less. Sometimes I just rationalize that the big money spenders get better service and they just happen to be on IOS, but it doesn't make it right. The only thing I ask for is that we on Android get the SAME events and customer service as IOS players. Nothing more, nothing less. That can't be that hard.

Thanks for the thread to post our concerns to CCM.

chbranch
10-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Just found out for the ios PVP tournament the "winners" got both tier items PLUS a third for the top 10 or whatever...

This is slightly unfair, wouldn't you say?

WOW! Exactly what I had said above with ANOTHER example. Do you see what I mean Crime City Mark?

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 02:47 PM
CJ54 explained what happened and made it right with people. Good customer service. During the Chief O'Malley boss event which went horribly wrong for players on IOS, EVERYONE was given the three grand prizes regardless..

It wasn't everyone, you needed to beat the boss 20 times. For me that involved spending a decent amount of gold. It's not like we got it for nothing, we actually needed to try and get there.

Johnnie Walker
10-03-2012, 03:01 PM
All of the above....

chbranch
10-03-2012, 03:42 PM
It wasn't everyone, you needed to beat the boss 20 times. For me that involved spending a decent amount of gold. It's not like we got it for nothing, we actually needed to try and get there.

Really!? Are you serious? Look at the threads dated 9-02-12 and on, everyone was beating the boss 20 times with minimal effort all cash or free. Then, if you look some more people were stating that they received the prize and didn't even play! But this isn't the thread for a debate. Start one if you want to debate the comparison, I'm happy to jump on your "ios aint that great" soapbox all day long!

Big Bad Wolf
10-03-2012, 03:51 PM
I dido all the above as well but want to not be so vague. The top 3 things that bother me:

1. No Boss event or anything equivalent to all the items IOS is recieving from the Boss event.
(If they can get 15-20 items that have stats higher than highest Respect weapons, we shouldn't only get a 10/10 or 20/20 event)

2. New Levels non-consumable explosives are not lootable.
(I've tried the Little Havana, Cuban Market for Crowd Control multiple times- Have heard others try the Cartel Compound limo for The Last call with nothing to show. Some say it's all the 2 click jobs, all I know is it's working for IOS and no android has collected a single looted non-consumable)

3. All the Glitches.
(From the comments not scrolling, to the equipment used showing wrong figures, to my mob list saying I have 800 but only being able to see 100 of them and I only have 160 henchman, to stats being all jacked up (someone says its if you have more than 500 mafia), and not to mention all the freezes and force shutdowns I have to do.

Those are my top issues, Thanks for Listening CCM. I hope something comes out of this, but considering your asking rather then ignoring, I'm more optimistic.

Basically if Andriod was equal to IOS, we wouldn't be talking right now. So if you can not put out another event unless it's both IOS and Andriod and fix the drop rates to be equal, everyone will be happy as a peach on a tree.

havoc928
10-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I recently had to get my Android phone replaced and I didn't get a change to make a funzio account for transfering but i heard it could be done manually. Can you help me out? thanks

Da_Boss
10-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Can't see upgrade times without having the cash on hand. Not such a big deal at lower levels but when you get up there, taking out millions just to see how long it will take to upgrade will be annoying if it's too long to accept

chbranch
10-03-2012, 04:46 PM
The list, for great justice:

Sam 10391
Lupo 9347
Twinkie 7643
iceman 7202
MaxXx 6589
Nemesis911 6328
Grimly Fiendish 5991
Zee 4879
Nightmare 4831
chibbybean 4514

EDIT:

When we can hook something up to a goal-like tally reliably, we do that so the reward goes out automatically. Otherwise if the choice falls between "try a cool thing that needs to be hand-awarded" and "not do a cool thing", we generally default to "try the cool thing". Because cool things are awesome.

Where was this last week for the android pvp tournament when they(support) told us over and over that the data was unavailable, they couldn't populate a list, no one knows who the winners are, etc and MIRACULOUSLY now a list can be done for the IOS pvp tournament players. I would have been in their top 10, but instead only a player(that I know of) who had 2850 wins in the android pvp tournament got the top 10 weapon.

Paulio
10-03-2012, 05:14 PM
I agree with with Ramshutu said in post #8. I, also, play on both platforms. My primary account is on iOS and I have a crawler account on my Android phone. CC is definitely buggy on Android, but the real problem is the lack of Epic Boss events on Android.

For example, I introduced CC to some friends of mine. They started their accounts about a month after I did. Some use iOS and some use Android. We had a great rivalry going with each other, but the guys playing on iOS are now untouchable to us Android users. Why? Because of the rares, uncommons, and final special items they received from Eddie Sato and Chief O'Malley (first 2 epic bosses). This has effectively eliminated our rivalry.

If they do release Epic Bosses for Android, please make them identical to the first two epic boss events on iOS, where you only had to beat the boss 20 times.

AK-47
10-03-2012, 05:51 PM
YES!! Thank you CCM for making this a sticky first of all!!

OK so obviously everything above I agree with. I know for me the biggest disappointment is the looting issue. Personally I raced up from level 120ish to make it high enough to loot the new items when they came out, and also put a lot of points into energy so I could farm more. Seems like an awful waste of level/stat points when currently it was for nothing.

And also, honestly, I don't even know how the Epic Boss Events work. No one I know plays on IOS, and therefore I haven't even seen an event in action other then screenshots on the forum. It would be nice to have access to these new style events, and of course access to the weapons/gears with the modifiers like reduced upgrade time & free bank deposits to name a few.

Thanks again CCM. It really is nice to see some results of our "complaining" rather then the "nothing is wrong with the loot system" replies from support!

AK-47
10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Do android players go head to head against iOS players??
Not quite sure what you mean by this... Are you asking if Android can attack IOS and IOS can attack Android? If that's your question, the answer is yes. I can tell pretty much when I attack someone which platform they are on based on the items in their inventory.

Lonestoner
10-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Pretty much have the same issues as everyone else, as well as a new one or two.. In order of my opinion of importance:

1. Fairness. The epic boss events / playing catch up is obviously very important to everyone, as it evens the playing field, which should always be the case with any multiplayer game. There has already been a lot of info on feelings about this subject, so I won't elaborate any further.

2. Stability. The stability of the game on android is pretty rough, as others have mentioned. I also have to force close frequently, sometimes due to lag, sometimes it's unavoidable as the game just freezes. Usually this happens after visiting multiple rival's hoods, then going back to my own hood. Sometimes after going to a map, then rival hoods, then back to my hood. It almost always happens when traveling back to my own hood though. The disappearing buildings hasn't been fixed yet either, which also requires a force close / restart to see your own buildings again.

3. Updates. The information for updates that are released hasn't changed since we received scratchers. The reason I know this is, every time an update rolls out, it still says "NEW!!!! SCRATCHERS!!!!!" on the update page in the play store. No information is available anywhere, at all. We just have to guess, which shouldn't be happening.

3a. The newest update has made it impossible for me to back out of the game to my desktop, or answer a phone call, text.. Basically I can't do anything now without the game freezing on my phone. If I go to the desktop, then try to switch back into crime city, it acts like it is bringing up the game screen, then nothing happens. If I force close, then restart, a lot of the time it won't let me log back in right away (will freeze on the loading screen, which has never happened to me until now). So I have to force close, then wait a couple minutes before logging in to make sure it works. This, as you can imagine, is a major annoyance for me, as I'm unable to do anything on my phone and have crime city on at the same time. I burn through stamina all the time, and my battery life isn't infinite, so I tend to cut the display off and/or switch to desktop when I'm letting it recharge, which I cannot do anymore. On a side note, my roommate's stats page and news feed have changed. There are big gaps in between the two boxes on the stats page, and his news feed is extremely spaced out now also. Not a huge deal, but it seems to be annoying him as well. Not sure why this update affected him in this manner and not me, but I'm fairly glad I didn't get this.

4. Equipment used. This has already been discussed as well, but this is highly annoying for OCD people like myself who like to keep tabs on all aspects of your character. I understand that we have been fully reassured that we are using the proper amount of equipment, but that doesn't really help the big picture.

5. Drops. This hasn't affected me yet personally, or else this may be closer to the top of the list for me. Nonetheless, I feel this is a very big issue, and have been reading up a lot on it, and it seems to be getting swept under the rug instead of addressed. If there is a difference in drop rates between platforms, it should be fixed. If it's a bug for android, it also should be investigated and fixed. With all the proof in numbers that has been provided, it's simply impossible that there isn't a problem here. I don't really need to elaborate more on this either as it has been covered plenty in multiple threads..

That basically sums up my android-specific issues.. There were some others, such as my roommate not getting events when they "started", even for days afterwards, but that seems to have been fixed now. He gets them as soon, if not before I do now. I do have other things to post, but I'm unaware if they're android-specific or not, so I'll leave them for a ticket or another time..

Thanks for spending the time to go over this wall of text. Hopefully, since most of the stuff is repeated from post to post, this thread should give a good idea of what would make us android users be much more content with this great game! :)

Edit: Also, not liking the new bracketing system at all. Being able to see people with over 100 more mafia than I have is ridiculous. I'm at 143 mafia, and I'm seeing people up above 280 mafia The old brackets were perfect in my opinion; not too far ahead or below to cause problems while still keeping your rivals fresh.

Edit 2: If you keep giving out double rewards for non-deserving players, such as the recent pvp mayhem event on iOS (not counting previous boss events), iOS users are always going to have an advantage. Now it may not seem sensible, but when something like this happens, you really need to credit android users with something similar. We just had a pvp event, and some people who were surely in the top 10 didn't even get a prize, whereas for the iOS event, it's the complete opposite. Everyone that wasn't in their top 10 got credited with the grand prize, and you're formulating yet another item to give to the legit top 10 players, increasing the gap even further. Crediting all the android users that participated in the pvp event with over 100 kills with the grand prize would be the only way to make up for this. Once we're caught up on all the past iOS events, and synced up where we all get the same events every time, this won't be a problem since it will affect everybody. Until then, please stop these shenanigans, and start working towards evening things up..

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 08:33 PM
It would be nice to have access to these new style events, and of course access to the weapons/gears with the modifiers like reduced upgrade time & free bank deposits to name a few.

Epic Boss events don't give out stat boosting items :/ Android users have access to these items already :p

There was an event not a few weeks ago that gave out a free bank deposit weapon as well :p

Polarbear
10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Give them a 1000/1000 android suit, make gameplay on par with iOS with no exclusive stuff, everyone happy.

Lonestoner
10-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Epic Boss events don't give out stat boosting items :/ Android users have access to these items already :p

What...are...you...smoking? This whole quote is just...wrong. Not the thread for trolling either, since they're seemingly trying to fill the void between platforms.. I know you guys would like to always have a huge advantage, but it's just not going to happen. We will ***** and moan until the playing field is completely level, trust me.

montecore
10-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Part of the problem isn't just the lag in features between the two platforms, it's that things are never really made equal. How many days did iOS have scratchers before Android? I have an account on iOS and I have gotten multiple 2/3/4 of a kind items and at least one five of a kind item. If you wanted it to be fair, you should have given out 30 free scratchers to all the Android players to make up for the lost gains.

I hope you do the same with the epic bosses.

That said, the looting has been really driving me nuts. Support insists it isn't a problem. I had never looted before and spent tons of energy/XP trying to loot and never really understanding why so many people were into it - until I finally started looting the clothing store in the arena. Meanwhile iOS gets to loot explosives for weeks with insane drop rates. If and when your programmers fix the looting issue on Android the drop rate will probably be 2% while the iOS junkies will have 500 explosives each.

I can't recommend the game to anyone on android as much as I enjoy playing.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
some reason when i hit the boss of a map it loots me 2 of the items everytime :) but no other buildings or people loot anything, is that a glitch

Gray Foxx
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that there is a boss event going on for ios user's and Android players have no events going on.

balax
10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
some reason when i hit the boss of a map it loots me 2 of the items everytime :) but no other buildings or people loot anything, is that a glitch

I am not getting 2 items from bosses, just one and always the one with weaker stats

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
I am not getting 2 items from bosses, just one and always the one with weaker stats

are u having trouble with the other looting buildings or people i cant seem to loot anything for the past month or two just realized lol

montecore
10-03-2012, 11:17 PM
are u having trouble with the other looting buildings or people i cant seem to loot anything for the past month or two just realized lol

It's a proven problem with android. Basically, one click jobs work. The boss jobs where you get one of three things work. But multi-click jobs don't work - definitely at the higher levels, possibly at all levels.

Which boss are you getting two items from? I'll test it out and let you know if it happens to me as well.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-03-2012, 11:22 PM
financial district gravyard and russian district are the ones that gave 2 loots , most of them do but that was my latest hits

mikkobaby
10-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that there is a boss event going on for ios user's and Android players have no events going on.

Not surprised coz it ain't the 1st time..

tower
10-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Two things.
1) Information regarding the updates we're installing - all it ever says is "New scratchers!"
2) I'd like to switch the focus away from the game to check an email without having the game reload every time I go back to it. If the game loses focus at any point in time, no matter how brief, the app does a full load on reopen.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-04-2012, 12:13 AM
when u rob a rival and u dont collect the money on the ground and u exit the game(home button android) , u loose all the money u robbed. i lost about 2 mil in one go by it happening to me.

azhegin
10-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi, CCM

I have a very cute bug: when someone robs me the news feed says 40% but actually I lose 60% - nice?
Very surprised that nobody mentioned this one!
And now when you fixed all "useful bugs" those unfixed ones just becoming more and more annoying.

But of cause loot on new maps and boss events are the top priorities!

But after looking at your java code I am afraid that it'll never be done - one big mess

balax
10-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi, CCM

I have a very cute bug: when someone robs me the news feed says 40% but actually I lose 60% - nice?
And now when you fixed all "useful bugs" those unfixed ones just becoming more and more annoying.

But after looking at your java code I am afraid that it'll never be done - one big mess

if the one who robes u has a gun with the modifier +50% (40%+50%*40%=60%) from robberies (i think it's the corpsemaker) then there is no glitch

AK-47
10-04-2012, 02:59 AM

Not surprised coz it ain't the 1st time..
lol yea... old news. We MAYBE get a 20% gold sale when u guys have an event going on... and that is a really big maybe :p

AK-47
10-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi, CCM

I'm curious are you seeing these % numbers? My news feeds just say the dollar amount taken... I assume you are just doing the math? :confused:

KizbotBro
10-04-2012, 03:25 AM
I understand that iOS was pretty much first on the scene with the apps, but today this just isnt the case. There are far more mobiles and tablets using android at the moment. Also something tells me that after the release of the latest Samsung and HTC phones that are totally on par with the iThings. If you google around then some reviews put them first over the new iPhone 5 just because of the added features/customization.

Sadly Im switching to android with my next upgrade this weekend because the iPhone5 just seems too expensive, it just feels a bit gutting that im going to loose a bunch of features in this game. (Nevermind the fact that I have to start all over again because they cant be transfered between the 2!)

It just seems there is alot more focus on the iOS version because it was here first.

Polarbear
10-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Android vs IOS event!! Yes we dislike one another!

AK-47
10-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Android vs IOS event!! Yes we dislike one another!
lol I don't dislike "you people." I guess I'm a bit jealous of all your awesome gears and events and such, but you're all OK I guess..........:p

Vile Lynn
10-04-2012, 04:39 AM
CCMark - can you make a separate Android Subforum?
Thx.

Bala82
10-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Main issue loading of the game sometimes it loads within a minutes and sometimes it takes 5 minutes.

Boof
10-04-2012, 05:25 AM
In addition to the issues already mentioned, I think all events should start at the same time for all players since the first 12 hours are so critical to acquiring the collection items. Several times events have not been available to me even though the forum documents the event has started. This situation is suspiciously corrected at the beginning of the business day (between 0800 and 0830) west coast time - so, I suspect it's a know issue and should be addressed.

mikkobaby
10-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Thx.

I'm appalled! And may I ask why the outcast?

Jekevoy
10-04-2012, 06:00 AM
My Rivals list is completely gitchted right now. I can see players with thousands of Mafia (I have 285).

My main problem is the lack of events and event items equivalent to IOS players (as many have already said). I did like the freebie item for winning 100 fights, maybe some more low hanging fruit would make up for some of the disadvanteges we have to face.

Babytway
10-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Hi, CCM

40% goes to robber, 40% goes to you and the 20% just disappears it has and always been like this. (unless you have the weapons modifier where the robber gets more cash from robs then that comes out of the 20% that magically disappeared. but this is not a bug it is by design

Vile Lynn
10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Thx.

I'm appalled! And may I ask why the outcast?

Wow, you're easy to appall... anyway, it is not an "outcast" ...ok, maybe, if you wanna call it that, *sigh* and if you must know...

...it is confusing when Android & iOS are running different events, and they each have different issues, glitches, bugs, updates, gold sales, etc... So why not? I wasn't suggesting that you guys couldn't read/post on the iOS sub-forum.

It is difficult enough dealing with the constant trolls, derailers & spam when reading the forum (I've been an active forum member long enough to know.) On top of that mess, having to weed thru Android issues is virtual icing on the forum cake. As an example, since Android has come online, every thread that announces/discusses an event has been muddled with members asking if it for Android or iOS... heh, and then derailed further with complaints about the event they don't have, like with this last iOS PvP Tournament... both sides have whiners.

Don't knock it, you might like it... I doubt anyone will feel or be "outcasted".

NTM
10-04-2012, 07:55 AM
android lost so many power and items like Ios...

anyway i don't see th epoint of this thread, it's cool to ask what we want sure.. but why don't put the same game in Android like Ios.

not hard.

epic boss is a good ex, i got Ios and Android, i got many items on Ios in 2 day, android ? nothing :)

so put just the same game Ios to android and all is fine..

chbranch
10-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow, you're easy to appall... anyway, it is not an "outcast" ...ok, maybe, if you wanna call it that, *sigh* and if you must know...

...it is confusing when Android & iOS are running different events, and they each have different issues, glitches, bugs, updates, gold sales, etc... So why not? I wasn't suggesting that you guys couldn't read/post on the iOS sub-forum.

It is difficult enough dealing with the constant trolls, derailers & spam when reading the forum (I've been an active forum member long enough to know.) On top of that mess, having to weed thru Android issues is virtual icing on the forum cake. As an example, since Android has come online, every thread that announces/discusses an event has been muddled with members asking if it for Android or iOS... heh, and then derailed further with complaints about the event they don't have, like with this last iOS PvP Tournament... both sides have whiners.

Don't knock it, you might like it... I doubt anyone will feel or be "outcasted".

You aren't even on Android. So why would you make a suggestion from the point of an Android user? No one on android is asking for a SEPARATE anything. Just the SAME thing. How hard is it for an IOS user to understand that the ONLY thing an Android user wants is the exact same game across both platforms!!

VICTORG
10-04-2012, 10:59 AM
I have been playing CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I have yet to fight the Epic Boss. I just got my friends to play and they all brag about fighting the Epic Boss. Am I doing something wrong or do I have an old version? Please help. i am at level 66

Daniel2115
10-04-2012, 11:04 AM
I have been playing CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I have yet to fight the Epic Boss. I just got my friends to play and they all brag about fighting the Epic Boss. Am I doing something wrong or do I have an old version? Please help. i am at level 66

Lol do you not read any threads? Android doesn't have the epic boss event yet.

nopenopenope
10-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Edit: Also, not liking the new bracketing system at all. Being able to see people with over 100 more mafia than I have is ridiculous. I'm at 143 mafia, and I'm seeing people up above 280 mafia The old brackets were perfect in my opinion; not too far ahead or below to cause problems while still keeping your rivals fresh.

This doesn't appear to be a glitch. I assume you're at level 56?

Vile Lynn
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
You aren't even on Android. So why would you make a suggestion from the point of an Android user? No one on android is asking for a SEPARATE anything. Just the SAME thing. How hard is it for an IOS user to understand that the ONLY thing an Android user wants is the exact same game across both platforms!!

First of all, stop assuming & talking for everyone.
Maybe I have an Android account, too.
Maybe you should speak for yourself.
lol, iOS has enough probs... Want those also?

Lol do you not read any threads? Android doesn't have the epic boss event yet.

See? Thanks for making my point :cool:

Lonestoner
10-04-2012, 03:35 PM
This doesn't appear to be a glitch. I assume you're at level 56?

Unfortunately not, I'm a hair under level 100 :p

HEROx1
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I think Android players should be given something for there time spent being in the shadow of ISO. Maybe like a choice like one day when you log in we can have like a give back to the community reward! Maybe like a choice of an item with different ability's like collect money 10% faster or like regain Energy 10% faster.. i dont know just have a little give back to the android players day... I think that will make us very happy and maybe u could throw in some things that ISO has like the boss event ect.

Thanks!

chbranch
10-04-2012, 05:26 PM

First of all, I speak for myself because I'm on Android. What Sesame Street town are you from!? Did you not read what the thread is about and what players on Android are having issues with!? It's kinda the same across the board EXCEPT for your post! You want me to believe that you are on Android, but you write in your above QUOTED post that you are upset about reading posts/threads that have to deal with issues with a platform you are on. C'mon dude get real. Maybe I should assume that you don't write here anymore in this Android thread unless you feel compelled to contribute something meaningful to the topic of the thread which is simply entitled "Android Issues".

mikkobaby
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Like it?? lol.. i would not like nor appreciate such no value added suggestion of having seperate forum between android & ios. If gree is to come out with seperate forum for these 2 platforms, they would need to do the same for their other games as well which would be kind of dumb i would feel. Is weeding out that difficult? You just have to read on or ask if seeing a thread reporting issues & not sure if it is for droid or ios. And chbranch is right, we just want the same event. If having same event such confusion will cease to exist. This thread is to seek out issues, if u claim to be a droid user as well, pls do post game issues if u hv any & such suggestion earlier is really not necessary.

balax
10-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Just got a new update...

Lonestoner
10-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Just got a new update...

Seeing a ton of limited items in the equipment menu now that I didn't notice before..

Uh, guess we should take this elsewhere..

tower
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Just got a new update...

Yea, apparently it was for "NEW! Scratchers!!" again.

I was able to actually flip between CC and other apps and even lock the phone and come back without having to reload the game each and every time. So maybe that is fixed?

Here's hoping.

Still getting robbed left right and center by people way over my mafia count, but I'm pretty sure that's a server issue and not an Android update issue.

ThugLife
10-05-2012, 01:16 AM
I like everything short and sweet:

1. IMO boss battles (when they come) and the events IOS users had before, should run together. It would take a long time to get up to speed if they're separate.

2. Perhaps doubling up on the scratchers for Droid equal to the amount of days they were behind IOS.

3. Tapjoy should be in-game; rather than Sponsor Play. Tapjoy has much better offers

4. Detonated explosives of rivals should be shown in the news. Also, my detonated explosives from when I attack should be shown on top; rather than all the way on the bottom.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-05-2012, 02:09 AM
i cant seem to loot any drop boxes for the event//??? y

PawnXIIX
10-05-2012, 06:22 AM
i cant seem to loot any drop boxes for the event//??? y

What job are you trying to loot them from?

td2
10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
This will be the second event that hasn't shown up on my Kindle. Maybe a Kindle update for this issue?

Rob Banks
10-05-2012, 02:05 PM
co-sign most mentions in this thread, latest update along with the drop box event have been an improvement. though i guess it will be sometime before we get out of the economy seating, or if ever.

tower
10-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Yea, apparently it was for "NEW! Scratchers!!" again.

I was able to actually flip between CC and other apps and even lock the phone and come back without having to reload the game each and every time. So maybe that is fixed?

Here's hoping.

Still getting robbed left right and center by people way over my mafia count, but I'm pretty sure that's a server issue and not an Android update issue.

Nope, that wasn't it. Buggiest update I've had yet, aside from the one that didn't let me open the program.

KizbotBro
10-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Im playing on both android and ios and can see how far behind the android version is, It is clear that the original programmers for the game where specialist in iOS as this was the leading platform for apps at the time of production. But this whole idea that GREE need to level the playing field between both platforms and give the android users special ways to make up for lost time is a bit pointless, as you cant attack or rob people across platform. Which makes them pretty seperate. Android users are still only competing with other Android players, so the only real difference is the amount of time you been playing or camping for.

AK-47
10-08-2012, 05:42 AM
But this whole idea that GREE need to level the playing field between both platforms and give the android users special ways to make up for lost time is a bit pointless, as you cant attack or rob people across platform. Which makes them pretty seperate. Android users are still only competing with other Android players, so the only real difference is the amount of time you been playing or camping for.

¿Troll much? lol this is totally wrong btw...

Faufiffon
10-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Can't see upgrade times without having the cash on hand. Not such a big deal at lower levels but when you get up there, taking out millions just to see how long it will take to upgrade will be annoying if it's too long to accept

Yes this is pretty annoying. A simple update can fix this.

Ah and Tapjoy doesn't seem to work with Crime City. I'm not getting the gold reward after completing an offer.

KizbotBro
10-08-2012, 08:19 AM
¿Troll much? lol this is totally wrong btw...

You just have to correct me where Im wrong. No need to label me as a stupid troll. Im a person you know.
With feelings an everything :p

AK-47
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
You just have to correct me where Im wrong. No need to label me as a stupid troll. Im a person you know.
Well it sure seemed to me that you were trolling, because the statement you made had zero truth to it. I don't even know why you would say something like that or where you got that idea from? Lol and I didn't call you a stupid troll, just a plain ol' troll. :cool:

tower
10-08-2012, 09:18 PM

iOS and Android play against each other. We are all in the same arena.

tassychris
10-09-2012, 08:07 AM
At least know we don't get the old reply from help that drop rates are random and we can't say where drops happen. They actually now say they are looking into the problem which has lasted 6 months. I'm looking forward to receiving in lew several hundred weapons I would have received if I had been using a different device. Is that a flying pig I just saw?

AK-47
10-09-2012, 08:09 AM
At least know we don't get the old reply from help that drop rates are random and we can't say where drops happen. They actually now say they are looking into the problem which has lasted 6 months. I'm looking forward to receiving in lew several hundred weapons I would have received if I had been using a different device. Is that a flying pig I just saw?

lol don't hold your breath on the weapons/item "catchup" we'll call it. I sure am not lol

Crime City Mark
10-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for providing your feedback and suggestions. I've passed all of these on to the PM team to investigate and see what they can do.