PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Rules..!!

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I think Modern War is way better than crime city..!

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 11:49 AM
I think apple pie is better than cherry personally. Then again, that's just what I think.

Ghost818
10-03-2012, 11:50 AM
What are you trying to be another Joaquim?

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Nothing personal...its just my opinion only...

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Nothing personal...its just my opinion only...

I agree to a certain extent... mw is great... but I wish Valor units weren't consumable items...

Makes it difficult to be a free player...

kitzune
10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
nothing here moving along

Dravak
10-03-2012, 12:30 PM
CC>MW>CC ... that is the order , yes you start with MW fun game much more fun , then go CC be a spender ,
Then go back to MW find out it stinks to be a spender there ... back to CC ...
And realise CC is great without consumable items ;)

Here mark my words ;) the rest is exactly the same .... just MW has cooler units *sniff sniff*

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Troll harder, my friend.

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
CC>MW>CC ... that is the order , yes you start with MW fun game much more fun , then go CC be a spender ,
Then go back to MW find out it stinks to be a spender there ... back to CC ...
And realise CC is great without consumable items ;)

Here mark my words ;) the rest is exactly the same .... just MW has cooler units *sniff sniff*

I think MW units looks better than cc weapons...& most of them are military & police weapons not a crime weapons...

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Troll harder, my friend.

I don't mean to offend all cc players, its just my opinion only...if you wanna share info, any suggestions, or any opinions about comparing the two games just don't hesitate to do it...i will be glad to hear it...

Coldjoey
10-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Yawn yawn, my MW account is stagnant, I just collect my money upgrade a building. there's nothing new to buy, decorations are for your eyes only. Yawn even your fourm is so boring you need to converse on this one. But, I do agree the units are good if you like looking at pretty tanks and drawings of airplanes.

Dravak
10-03-2012, 01:54 PM
I think MW units looks better than cc weapons...& most of them are military & police weapons not a crime weapons...

hahah wait till you hit MW shark tank or gang formed ;) then you realise the game is totally different
And while cool the units and looks , that I agree ...
There is no just accepting RED it is called cheat or spend game :p

So yeah I would have liked MW units , but I prefer the CC system atleast it is only red and insult ... for fair players
Instead of cheating or spending .

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Yawn yawn, my MW account is stagnant, I just collect my money upgrade a building. there's nothing new to buy, decorations are for your eyes only. Yawn even your fourm is so boring you need to converse on this one. But, I do agree the units are good if you like looking at pretty tanks and drawings of airplanes.

Its a war game not a violence game like crime city...

Crime City Mark
10-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Let's not have a fight, thanks.