PDA

View Full Version : OK we admit it, we're bullies

Burn
10-03-2012, 04:07 AM
...but we don't bully nice people. Well not usually. Sometimes we do. Yeah OK, we do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/indian-no1.jpg

noodles
10-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Looks like vicious v :)

Dhusagar
10-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Erm..Burn?

Technically speaking, that is a squaw....

Are you trying to tell us you cross-dress? If so, it is nothing to be ashamed of ;-)

isshi
10-03-2012, 04:29 AM
We dress how we feel. Or u gonna fight us for that? Hehe

Burn
10-03-2012, 04:30 AM
@Dhusagar That is Vicious V on her bike. Don't upset her, she'll slap you around ;)

You know the only real gurls on da internetz are Indian squaws right?

The other 'girls' are construction workers.

Nice avatar isshi ;)

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Dude to many of these Indian threads and your gonna end up sounding like ck when baroness was around.

Dhusagar
10-03-2012, 04:36 AM
We dress how we feel. Or u gonna fight us for that? Hehe

Naw - I was gonna suggest a good shop by Euston station where you can get all the equipment you need to indulge your peccadillo.

mxz
10-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Dude to many of these Indian threads and your gonna end up sounding like ck when baroness was around.Good ole fashioned Baroness style circle jerkin'. Kumbayaaaaa

Burn
10-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Dude to many of these Indian threads and your gonna end up sounding like ck when baroness was around.

Let's not go there again, I can't stand another thread full of people whining and crying.

It's just a bit of fun off the back of something suggested by Vicious V.

You know what fun is right?

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Let's not go there again, I can't stand another thread full of people whining and crying.

Who me?
No. I'm straight laced, grey favourite colour, sensible shoes no fun kinda guy.
I've probably just prolonged my stay on the list a while though!!
It's a slow day on the boards is all

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Yes you guys are bullies, I was allied with Vicious V and she dropped me :p

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Yeah I was allied with Sam and he dropped me :@(
No one loves me anymore :@(

Coldjoey
10-03-2012, 04:57 AM
There's nothing wrong with bulling people it makes them in to men, just ask the boy named Sue.

isshi
10-03-2012, 05:08 AM
This is just fun.. I can honestly say I have never bullied anyone.

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 05:09 AM

Laughing at you is not "whining". Settle down, puppy.

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 05:12 AM

I feel bullied Everytime you beat me up and steal my lunch money

isshi
10-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Oops, I'll buy u lunch at hakkasan

Burn
10-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Sorry Raggy, that was a generic message to all, not to you specifically.

This place is just becoming so bloody uptight. Can't fart without someone starts whining.

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 05:22 AM
Oops, I'll buy u lunch at hakkasan

Well thank you.
Jut looked it up and that place does look nice and swanky. I'm gonna hold you to that. It's written down so a binding contract!!

Dr BoneCrusher
10-03-2012, 05:27 AM

IN the short time we interacted, you do seem to be just having fun and know this is a game. Other players though, do try and bully people. The thing is, not once did a bullet, a knife or a punch fly out of my IPod and hit me in the face. A bully feeds of the fear, so what's to be afraid of? The strongest players in this game don't have the biggest stats or hundreds of thounds of wins, they play this game with a smile😃😃👍👍

Burn
10-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Smok'um peace'um pipe'um

http://annieais101.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/indian_with_peace_pipe.jpg?w=500&h=357

<3 Hz
10-03-2012, 06:10 AM
We bully the bullies on this game haha.

There's a player that loves us because we beat the tar out of professor x. We take out the trash. LOL

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 06:18 AM
We bully the bullies on this game haha.

There's a player that loves us because we beat the tar out of professor x. We take out the trash. LOL

I'm not a bully and you all bully me, your just a bunch of meanies.
I'm gonna go and randomly attack one of you now and see how you like it...

<3 Hz
10-03-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm not a bully and you all bully me, your just a bunch of meanies.
I'm gonna go and randomly attack one of you now and see how you like it...

You must have done something to upset one of the tribe. Personally, I've never experienced troubles with you. If you start acting like Swifty then yeah, you're gonna get slapped around lol.

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 07:03 AM
There still stronger than mine.
My own fault, called one of you guys out on the forum, and a few others didn't like the way I spoke to them.
I think it's just clicked who you are in game. A bit slow on the uptake me...

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 07:06 AM
You realize they can only "bully" you if you let them, right? There's almost no way they can actually affect your game. Just ignore them and let them continue to fund our free game. it's sad, really.

<3 Hz
10-03-2012, 07:09 AM
There still stronger than mine.
My own fault, called one of you guys out on the forum, and a few others didn't like the way I spoke to them.
I think it's just clicked who you are in game. A bit slow on the uptake me...

I'll talk to somebody about it for you.

Joeycool
10-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Hang on a minute! In this game called Crime City... people are getting Bullied????

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/snow-white-do-not-want.gif

Burn
10-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Is that Dipstik in that picture? No. Can't be. He doesn't care. Nor does his 299 mob. ;)

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 07:23 AM
You realize they can only "bully" you if you let them, right? There's almost no way they can actually affect your game. Just ignore them and let them continue to fund our free game. it's sad, really.

I don't actually feel bullied. And it doesn't bother me ill get attacked by somebody either way.
Although I do find it weird that although more Indians are my friends than my enemy's, the smaller pool get to keep me on the list.

Joeycool
10-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Hang on a minute so you operate the tolls on the subway while playing on your phone???

http://i.picresize.com/images/2012/10/03/AKaM.jpg

Erm... Yes ... on Sheffield's world famous subway.

Now come on Mrs Mop... those floors aren't going to clean themselves are they?

Dravak
10-03-2012, 07:26 AM

I am bussy translating so might as well do this message too .
Means: damn I wish I could be like them , but don't have the money ... but am so addicted to this game .

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 07:49 AM
I bully you because I went cow tipping on a drinking night before.
And if that was a real website in your sig it'd probably be one of the funniest websites ever

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 07:59 AM
It's fun bullying people in game :D

The best part is all the hate msgs you get back...

Why do you attack me all the time? You aren't getting anywhere attacking me 24/7... you know it's pointless to attack me right? This is just a game - grow up!

WILL YOU LEAVE ME THE ************************************************* ALONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good times....

Indians rule!

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Cows rule more.

Indian Cows do...

All hail sasha!

sez
10-03-2012, 08:26 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/JoeyCool.png

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Click on it and see!

Also, you no bully the cow. I ban you.

You can't ban me when your tipped on your side pedro

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 08:45 AM
How did i get banned?!

I guess I didn't.

Thanks for mentioning me by name, Burn. Im honored.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 08:47 AM
How did i get banned?!

I guess I didn't.

Thanks for mentioning me by name, Burn. Im honored.

Hey stick slayer.... so when you reset did you get your gold back?

SevenO9
10-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Right after reading the OP I came across this piece of gold on a random persons wall. Hope you don't mind me sharing:

my name was Lene it is now lize626 a new name for a new person i'am a x indian I have found out the truth and is now under attack because of it the Indian ****** pride group are the most disloyal gang that cc have if u are a ****** of this gang this could happen to you as a member of this gang u have no right. If u say hi to the wrong person you will be attacked if u ask question u will be attacked u must be mindless puppets and do what u are told I have been disrespect as a women so in return I have and will disrespect them on sight and for that I apologize to all others that read my nasty words for they have made me who I am

Hahaha

Ghost818
10-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I didn't join the gang to play ring around the Rosie. If someone pissed off an Indian, and they end up on the hitlist I will be angry and show up on my midnight cruiser.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 08:56 AM
I didn't join the gang to play ring around the Rosie. If someone pissed off an Indian, and they end up on the hitlist I will be angry and show up on my midnight cruiser.
Congrats on that win dude! I smiled when I saw your bike! How cool is that?

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey stick slayer.... so when you reset did you get your gold back?
My argument with customer support ended in a result which I can live with. I didn't quite get my bonus gold, but now Im enrolled in their bonus gold program, which I am taking advantage of.

Ghost818
10-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Congrats on that win dude! I smiled when I saw your bike! How cool is that?
Thanks, cant tell if your being sarcastic but thanks lol.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM
No. that was genuine.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM

Stick slayer is not capable of sarcasm... he's an open book...

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Stick slayer is not capable of sarcasm... he's an open book...
Awww shucks. Thanks sex kitteh

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Awww shucks. Thanks sex kitteh

It's a good thing o_0

Until you evolve... all forum n00bs are like that...

SevenO9
10-03-2012, 09:06 AM
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/11ea3ff3fecbd1a26c3e38d35179f202.jpg

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:06 AM
It's a good thing o_0

Until you evolve... all forum n00bs are like that...
Evolving would imply there is a fault. I am happy to be who and where I am given my circumstances.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Evolving would imply there is a fault. I am happy to be who and where I am given my circumstances.

See... I love you already... you remind me of Bala.

Daniel2115
10-03-2012, 09:22 AM
but now Im enrolled in their bonus gold program, which I am taking advantage of.

Does this mean your spending more money on a game that you've said on numerous occasions you don't like? And if I remember correctly you said you'll never spend money on such a stupid game.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Does this mean your spending more money on a game that you've said on numerous occasions you don't like? And if I remember correctly you said you'll never spend money on such a stupid game.
Yes..... and some other characters.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:25 AM

Are you questioning someone who's an expert in investments?????

Dravak
10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
what is new? people are people , soon enough people will ask a reset , nothing difficult about that , and go back to making income , are we not over this crap last week ?

People should do what is fun for them , that is what this game is all about , then they spent !
No fun , they won't spent money ..

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Are you questioning someone who's an expert in investments?????
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Im no expert, I just had some good calls (some bad too, thankfully I made that back though)

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:27 AM
what is new? people are people , soon enough people will ask a reset , nothing difficult about that , and go back to making income , are we not over this crap last week ?

People should do what is fun for them , that is what this game is all about , then they spent !

He's not making income though... he reset to spend his investment in attack/defense instead...

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:32 AM
He's not making income though... he reset to spend his investment in attack/defense instead...
I asked support to reset.... and I quote... "Unfortunately are not offering resets at this time. If we do start offering resets we will let everyone in the game know. Thank you for your understanding."
I sent another lengthy letter and in the end we resolved in a way that kept me interested and was within their control. Can we drop it? I'm an "impatient whiner." Its a fault Im working on.... next.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:34 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Im no expert, I just had some good calls (some bad too, thankfully I made that back though)

I'm enjoying the lulz...

You make me lol stick slayer ;)

Daniel2115
10-03-2012, 09:35 AM

If this is too me, I could care less if someone spends money on here. I just don't like how stock slayers come onto the forum multiple times ranting about how much he hates this game, how terrible it is, and how he's never going to spend another cent on here and then he comes back tslking about how he's spending more gold. Don't come on here complaining if you're just going to go spend more gold. As soon as this guy gets attacked by someone again hes gonna be back on here talking about how he's spent another 5k on top of what he spent before and how hes never going to do it again.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:36 AM
If this is too me, I could care less if someone spends money on here. I just don't like how stock slayers come onto the forum multiple times ranting about how much he hates this game, how terrible it is, and how he's never going to spend another cent on here and then he comes back tslking about how he's spending more gold. Don't come on here complaining if you're just going to go spend more gold. As soon as this guy gets attacked by someone again hes gonna be back on here talking about how he's spent another 5k on top of what he spent before and how hes never going to do it again.

Sounds like you are letting something/one on the internet bother you... that's pretty lame... just saying...

Dravak
10-03-2012, 09:41 AM

oh come on haven't we been trough the stuff ast time , there are so few real people here .. it hurts.
Almost all are hypocrites , sorry that is what you get , but for the game it is good he got a reset .

He can this time build up his strength , so for Gree it is good income , nothing wrong ;) they need big spenders.
Since almost everybody is on goldstrike lol , even then sorry goldstrike means they are not really on goldstrike .

best you can do is delete this app and wait a month :p , then you are 100% sure on a goldstrike !

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm enjoying the lulz...

You make me lol stick slayer ;)
But yet you call me "stick" slayer.

MNKD @ 4.00 rode to 9.00, sold, bought in again @ 2.26
HES @ 49 (and change)... holding
CHK @ 14 (and change)...lots of shares, holding
RIG @ 52 (and change), rode to 75...sold
ARNA @ 11, sold at 9... SMDH
CAT @ 27, rode to 114, sold... standing by
MTW @ 4... rode to 12, sold. I day trade this puppy... funded most of my CC adventures
AA @ 11, held to 18, still held, sold at 11....grumble
Gold coins, various purchases, profit = healthy
Pistachio Farm, 5 units, 10000 lbs of pistachios per unit, currently 2.54 lb/year
APPL @ 70, 180 (and others) sold at various.... wish I held... grumble...
BAC @ 3, sold at 12
JNJ @ 54, sold at 65...grumble

Lost some on other stocks, commodities, business ventures... I like playing with numbers...

Deluxe
10-03-2012, 09:45 AM
It's fun bullying people in game :D

The best part is all the hate msgs you get back...

Why do you attack me all the time? You aren't getting anywhere attacking me 24/7... you know it's pointless to attack me right? This is just a game - grow up!

WILL YOU LEAVE ME THE ************************************************* ALONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good times....

Indians rule!

It is a lot of fun bullying people when they ask for it and justify it. A player recently took it upon herself to message 50-100 people (many random) to claim she was my ex-wife and that she walked in on me in bed with another man. It got a lot more vulgar after that and despite probably 15-20 reports by my friends im sure spineless gree wont do a damn thing (even tho i know folks who were banned for a fraction of what she said). Then to avoid attacks or robs she sold everything she had in her hood cuz she thought that would deter me. It was fun pushing someone to psychopathic behavior and completely up-ending all the work she had put into the game over many months because she is thin skinned and bipolar! Wonderful sense of victory and the attacks have continued and will continue until she quits the game for what she did :) VICTORY!!!

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 09:46 AM
I apologize... can you drop it or are you gonna hold a grudge against my avatar forever?

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 09:58 AM
I apologize... can you drop it or are you gonna hold a grudge against my avatar forever?
*facepalm*

Listen Stick... haters gonna hate...

Don't go around apologizing...

Just remind him how stupid this game is how much you hate it and you're not gonna spend another dime on it... then - go a spend money on it :D

Side note... so when you look into a company like Gree and you check out it's stocks and everything, you have NO problem investing in their legit services?

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 10:08 AM
*facepalm*

Listen Stick... haters gonna hate...

Don't go around apologizing...

Just remind him how stupid this game is how much you hate it and you're not gonna spend another dime on it... then - go a spend money on it :D

Side note... so when you look into a company like Gree and you check out it's stocks and everything, you have NO problem investing in their legit services?
Depends what business they are in. I loved caterpillar (CAT) because they have a solid track record of integrity in business.
I looked into Gree. They are a Japanese company owned by the youngest billionaire in Japan. They aren't traded in America yet but they plan to be open for trades soon. When I look into a company for long term investing (like McDonalds or JNJ), I try to get as much info as possible regarding their business plan, customer base (Caterpillar builds nations, Mickey Ds serves on the go types, MNKD researches diabetes medications), growth potential, new markets, etc.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Side Note: I don't mind apologizing when I know Im wrong. Was it (female dog) itchy to come in here and whine about things, yes. I don't mind swallowing my pride if I have been a dummy. It happens. I have to move on though. I have done my part, if anyone wants to hang on to every word and hold a grudge, that's their problem, not mine. I have done what I can.

Tony 432847666
10-03-2012, 10:29 AM
IN the short time we interacted, you do seem to be just having fun and know this is a game. Other players though, do try and bully people. The thing is, not once did a bullet, a knife or a punch fly out of my IPod and hit me in the face. A bully feeds of the fear, so what's to be afraid of? The strongest players in this game don't have the biggest stats or hundreds of thounds of wins, they play this game with a smile😃😃👍👍
Agree, I like what you just said. It's soooo true.

Paulio
10-03-2012, 10:40 AM
It is a lot of fun bullying people when they ask for it and justify it. A player recently took it upon herself to message 50-100 people (many random) to claim she was my ex-wife and that she walked in on me in bed with another man. It got a lot more vulgar after that and despite probably 15-20 reports by my friends im sure spineless gree wont do a damn thing (even tho i know folks who were banned for a fraction of what she said). Then to avoid attacks or robs she sold everything she had in her hood cuz she thought that would deter me. It was fun pushing someone to psychopathic behavior and completely up-ending all the work she had put into the game over many months because she is thin skinned and bipolar! Wonderful sense of victory and the attacks have continued and will continue until she quits the game for what she did :) VICTORY!!!

Phenomenal! Was that Bat Bully?

jobadass
10-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Phenomenal! Was that Bat Bully?No....tear drop. I saw her posts and searched for it for hours. Had a gang tag, CM, I think.

Deluxe
10-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Phenomenal! Was that Bat Bully?

Nah shes an idiot too but more quiet...or less manic lol. Jobadass is right '(CM) Tear Drop' level 167

Sir Daniel
10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Jeez people, let me cut through the sh1t.

We are Indians, we are mostly at level 200 and making the most of what has become quite a dull game. We have a code of conduct and mutual respect between members of our group which is second to none. The fact that we have disposable income to throw at this game perhaps helps define and cement some of the fabric that's makes us Indian but its not everything and a personal a choice which we're entitled to make.

This is not sim city, tap zoo or FarmVille. We are Indian, the top dogs in this game, mess with us and we will bully you relentlessly.

Hope that clears it up!

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Jeez people, let me cut through the sh1t.

We are Indians, we are mostly at level 200 and making the most of what has become quite a dull game. We have a code of conduct and mutual respect between members of our group which is second to none. The fact that we have disposable income to throw at this game perhaps helps define and cement some of the fabric that's makes us Indian but its not everything and a personal a choice which we're entitled to make.

This is not sim city, tap zoo or FarmVille. We are Indian, the top dogs in this game, mess with us and we will bully you relentlessly.

Hope that clears it up!

EXACTLY!!! +1

though I'm not quite level 200 yet... but I'm still AWESOME!

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 11:03 AM
If you're cutting through any "sh!t", it's all coming from burn. You might want to housebreak him.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 11:05 AM
If you're cutting through any "sh!t", it's all coming from burn. You might want to housebreak him.
Nono... burn is fine... it's sasha... sasha is the weakest link... but she makes a hell of a sammich... that's why we keep her around...

sez
10-03-2012, 11:18 AM

Agreed, no one was asking for any explanation or further personal details.

Sir Daniel
10-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Sez and dippy, aka Indian training targets, hi guys ;-)

sez
10-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Take it how you want, just saying that there was no one b.itching or moaning or asking for explanations. Burn posted on his own. I've actually taken to staying away from his threads.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Sez and dippy, aka Indian training targets, hi guys ;-)

I'll take care of their insolence Sir :cool:

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:04 PM
shorter burn: *pantpant*lookatmeguiseimanindianomgwtfurallgoindo wnbecauseimanindianoopsipeed*pantpant*

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:11 PM
lolololol

I've explained once already, it was an in-house joke based on something we were discussing amongst ourselves.

You dummies should pucker up, say sorry to whoever it was that you p***ed off, and get over it.

So highly strung. So mentally weak. No wonder both of you dropped mob, tucked tail, and made off like centipedes on roller skates. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

;)

Aaaaaaaaaaand CRY.

sez
10-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Burn, how's selling all your personal possessions to pay for gold? I'm sure the chaps miss ya down at the pool hall.... To bad ya need a cue to play with them, maybe they'll let you hang around and rub there balls?

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Tears disguised as anger, wrapped in a touch of spite. Nice try. Tissue?

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Why on earth would I apologize to anyone? Do you even know why you're supposedly out to get me, or are you just excited that someone's paying attention to you?

sez
10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol wrong as usual, you don't bother me.

Dravak
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
People it is simple it just a freaking attack whoever is weaker game ... so stop moaning stronger indians have the right to bully you , you can go bully the weaker ones !

Same as any other pvp you do when you levelup , just indians are much beter organised :)
that is why they have the right to bully you , it is after all called crime city .

Don't like it spent more ... well you hit weaker people , the stronger hit you , as long you don't cheat that is all to it .
And daniel is right , they have been up there a long time , and atleast they kept the game going .
By recruiting most of the goldspenders , so they have the right to bully anybody .
So be greatfull they are funding your game :p ..

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Dravak: Was this thread started by someone whining about "bullies?" No... it was started by Burn, who's apparently run out of people ACTUALLY whining so he's setting up straw man whiners to talk smack to.

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM
More tears. More snide personal comments.

Angry people. Why so serious. Try to have more fun.

Dips ur issue is easily reolved by dropping the Payam sign, but you are far too superior and above it all to consider such action - yet weirdly spend an inordinate amount of time grisling about it all.

You reap what you sow in this game. Maybe question yourself about the seeds you are sowing?

Or even more simply, just lighten up.

*wags tail n runs off*

sez
10-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Why on earth would I apologize to anyone? Do you even know why you're supposedly out to get me, or are you just excited that someone's paying attention to you?

Same here, when I finally asked why I was on there list I was given a link back here to the forum. In my post (like 8 months ago) I said "High Level Players are commenting on each others walls about how to crate glitch and who was doing it."

I didn't say anyone was doing it, I didn't name names, etc. The thread was about crate glitching and I posted above comment.

Pretty weak if you ask me, I'm not apologizing for that.

Dravak
10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
We already discussed it , dip look he is doing it cause atleast something to discuss about , look we have fun thread and a annoying thread started by him .

Why are people all in the annoying thread ? instead of the fun thread ?
Man get real , sorry soon all you guys have is annoying thread !

Sorry am pissed off at Gree for reasons of my own , but it is still your people own forums !
So you can ignore the indian waving , go to the fun thread , and do your own stuff .
Or you can keep moaning and annoy the heck of eachother till all that is left is trolls ... well so much for forums .

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm on the list because I was making fun of JC's pathetic attempt to auction off someone's (Xenoke's?) account to whoever could get their nose farthest up his ass. I'm still right about the TOS problems with his little plan, which is probably why it never happened. Oh well. The only difference between getting beaten up by these guys and getting beat up by other random people every day is the little pictures they draw on my wall.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 12:32 PM
speaking of little pictures.... what the heck does a little towel wrapped Indian head have anything to do with native americans?

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:33 PM
native americans? I thought they were from India! Those racist bastards!

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:34 PM
But it doesn't matter, it's all BS.

Fig was on here the other day yammering on about my kids, I got no beef with him tho. Because it's just forum blah blah.

Lighten up.

And like Dravak says, you are looking for negatives, so you're gonna find them.

Biggest problem on forum... people getting too deep about stuff that is of no consequence.

Read what you like, ignore what you don't. Works fine for me. I don't camp. I don't do economy. I don't do analysis of drop rates, events etc,. But you won't find me in them threads telling them what they should or shouldn't be talking about.

Jeez, just live and let live.

Dravak
10-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Dip I can't even give away my account this time , since I promised to CJ , and I keep my word .
If xeno wants to give away his iphone / ipad , then so be it .
Nothing gree can do about it , while the hood is there hood , the iphone / ipad is yours .

If he transfer his game to somebody else it will be banned !
Simple as that at this moment ... so they can't transfer accounts to somebody else .

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Burn... one thing you have to learn about arguing is that you can't start one and then try to take the high road by telling everyone to "lighten up." You also need to recognize that despite the rhetorical beating you're taking in this thread, no one is getting worked up over anything.

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
No-one started an argument. Again s l o w l y this time....

I posted a thread with a pic we found and thought was cool, edited to add a line about Bullying cos we were laughing about how bent out of shape people get.

It was a thread for our own amusement only. It became more than that when people, as was predicted, yet again, got all wet in the knickers.

You boys are gonna give yourselves heart attacks.

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 12:45 PM
No-one started an argument. Again s l o w l y this time....

Sorry... I stopped reading.

sez
10-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Burn... one thing you have to learn about arguing is that you can't start one and then try to take the high road by telling everyone to "lighten up." You also need to recognize that despite the rhetorical beating you're taking in this thread, no one is getting worked up over anything.

Agreed, I have no issue with what you posted Burn, what you have posted and what you will probably continue to post. My comment was to Sir D and his "let me explain rant"

I simply said that no one asked or needed his further clarification.

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Sorry... I stopped reading.

Well you would, the condescending don't generally like being patronised.

As said, you reap what you sow.

Your experience in the game, and here on the forums, is ENTIRELY what you make it. Same is true for everyone.

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
They just banned my account.... weird.

Dhusagar
10-03-2012, 12:56 PM

When I read the original message, I took it as a bit of fun and replied likewise. I didn't see Burn get uptight about my reply to him, so there was no argument, it was light fun on a boring post day.

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 12:56 PM
They just banned my account.... weird.

They banned your in game account? o_0

Well that sucks... looks like you made...

*puts on sunglasses*

a bad investment...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Agreed, I have no issue with what you posted Burn, what you have posted and what you will probably continue to post. My comment was to Sir D and his "let me explain rant"

I simply said that no one asked or needed his further clarification.

Fair enough. If i misinterpreted, then hands up and sorry.

That said though, I read what SD posted, and I read it as him making a joke, no malice.

Sez I got no beef with you at all, not real beef at any rate. In actual fact you are one of the posters I enjoy reading for the most part.

Presumably our issue came about on the back of that Gangs Suck thread, which I still maintain you took far too personally when I was actually having a pop at how Baronness had a whole bunch of people subverted under her.

Burn
10-03-2012, 12:59 PM
When I read the original message, I took it as a bit of fun and replied likewise. I didn't see Burn get uptight about my reply to him, so there was no argument, it was light fun on a boring post day.

Now there is a sensible post.

Joeycool
10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm on the list because I was making fun of JC's pathetic attempt to auction off someone's (Xenoke's?)

Wrong... you are on the list for showing me, as a rather well liked and respected forum member, no respect at all. Even after being asked several times, to stop derailing my thread.

Make fun of me all you like. There is plenty of things to make fun of me for.

But show some respect to the forum and the rules of the forum. If you are asked by an OP to stop posting off topic, flaming, trolling remarks, you stop. Unless of course you are a foul, horrible sad little excuse for a man.

You are on the list because you pretty much, in just about every way I can think of, are scum of the earth.

And you are on the list for life.

I'm still right about the TOS problems with his little plan,

You have no idea what the plan was even now.

which is probably why it never happened.

How do you know? You have no idea what the plan was... you assumed we were giving away an account. Wrong. That is against the TOC.

You may have noticed that there is a rather strong indian Knocking around these days. Who has better stats than Xenoke.

Oh... hang on a minute... Xenoke is still around too! I wonder how that works then?

The only difference between getting beaten up by these guys and getting beat up by other random people every day is the little pictures they draw on my wall.

Havent you blocked all indians from posting on your wall "Tiny Tears"?

I take great pleasure in attack you when ever you are not cowering at 299 mafia.

You say it doesnt bother you?

Stop going on about how it doesnt bother you then... "the lady doth protest too much"

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 01:02 PM
They banned your in game account? o_0

Well that sucks... looks like you made...

*puts on sunglasses*

a bad investment...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! You got that right. I have a ticket in so hopefully this gets resolved. If not, there is always credit card disputes.

Burn
10-03-2012, 01:07 PM
LMAO!! You got that right. I have a ticket in so hopefully this gets resolved. If not, there is always credit card disputes.

Keep it between you and them. Discussing it on here, particularly with Kitteh who will only ever use it as ammo, will not help your cause in the slightest.

Be quiet, go and sort it out away from prying eyes. And without the veilled threats about Credit Cards, because that won't help either.

Deluxe
lolololol
No wonder both of you dropped mob, tucked tail, and made off like centipedes on roller skates. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

Must have a real expensive startup cost on that hobby of centi-blading

Ragmondino
Now there is a sensible post.

I replied messing about, but wasn't sure whether you took it serious or not. It seemed like you did so I stopped. These threads just always end up going this way.

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 01:09 PM
You may have noticed that there is a rather strong indian Knocking around these days. Who has better stats than Xenoke.

But I'm not an Indian yet...

Deluxe
10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Everyone is so serious and missed my centi-blading remark that i was real proud of...COME ON!

Burn
10-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Raggy, no problem, in fact on page 2 i did clarify for you :P

Stock Slayer
10-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Keep it between you and them. Discussing it on here, particularly with Kitteh who will only ever use it as ammo, will not help your cause in the slightest.

Be quiet, go and sort it out away from prying eyes. And without the veilled threats about Credit Cards, because that won't help either.
Oh, ok. Thanks...

Ragmondino
10-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Raggy, no problem, in fact on page 2 i did clarify for you :P

O yeah I missed that one...
(Thumb up thingy)

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Who will only use it as ammo o_0

Seriously Burn... I think 99.9% of your posts are good... this just landed in the .1% BS

Coldjoey
10-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Burn please nuke this thread and stop tring to have fun.

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Burn nuke a thread never that would be hypocritical... Oh wait ya that's right it's his middle name.

When are you going to take the hint?

sexkitteh
10-03-2012, 03:25 PM
When are you going to take the hint?

He's a kid and English is a second language to him... he doesn't understand...

Crime City Mark: You are out of here!!!

Jo: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/277139_174628385939442_1096265_n.jpg

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 03:26 PM
He's a kid and English is a second language to him... he doesn't understand...

Crime City Mark: You are out of here!!!

Jo: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/277139_174628385939442_1096265_n.jpg

Gotta love Consuela.

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 07:53 AM
gotta love a sexkittyMAN

http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hello-kitty-mens-underwear-white.jpg

LMFAO...

Jo's mother walks in: JOAQUIM!? QUE ESTAS MIRANDO?!?!?!?!?!

Jo: NO MAMA! Ist no wa j00 think mama!!

Jo's dad: .... *smh*

theONE
10-08-2012, 12:30 AM
stupid gangs

i hate gangs, but after AGES of getting attacked on all sides by sh*tty gold buying retards (and you know they are cheap as your strong enough to take on legit people as you EARNI your stats, you take a look at there explosives and they're all gold bought explosives, easy give away they cheat, first thing to look at when you lose), i joined (Ck) after being asked by a member, THEN i get attacked by some douche c*ck sucker called "iteachem" and for no reason (most likely from a indian member) he then CONTINUES to attack and rob me like i've killed his first born, then if thats not bad enough I get told that i'm not a ck member by some f*g called (ck)-[capt] ritchie then 24hs later (FINDS ME EASILY) and he decides to attack me and rob me non stop aswell

yes the point of the game is to rob and attack, this ain't the SIMS, but seriously when you level up on purpose and do whatever you can to stop the bullying so you can play the game without interruption every F-ing 5 minutes, you gang members somehow HACK the game, i mean please explain how you find a person so easily NO problems...do you have some hack where you type in a username and BAM you find them??

its so mind boggling how how you find someone so easily, i mean the (ck) tag only JUST showed on my name (as I asked support to change it) and BAM iteachan pops up "duh are you a ck member" then after posting a comment starts attacking and robbing....rests then does it again...then f*ggot richie pops up "duh you're not a ck member"

seriously i've ran into ck members before and i've never done anything (this was ages ago) once they attack you they will continuously hound you and magically find you

either you guys are losers with no life who hack the game

OR

you are mods/admin of the game sent by Gree(d) by pissing off people you increase the chance of people buying gold bought stuff to get stronger a sleazy way to generate profits....no thanks i got strong by playing fair i don't need to join a pussy gang or use real money, my money stays in my pocket...only dumbasses pay for a FREE phone game....if you told anyone on the streets that you PAY ..."HUNDREDS" in some video game on your phone they would laugh at you.

don't forget you're playing a free phone game and if you get a massive hard-on by pissing people off then seriously you have problems....(most likely stupid white people, as*holes in real life and as*holes in the online world too)

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 12:42 AM
#1 pretty lame on CKs side to recruit you and not inform others.( if in fact you were even recruited by a real CK member)

#2 if you join CK expect to be attacked non stop by their rivals mainly my brothers and sisters the Indians. In your case iteachem.

#3 if you refresh enough you will find people you desire there are no hacks for that and iteachem isn't affiliated with Gree's staff.

#4 Make wise choices, don't get yourself into a war if you aren't ready to handle the consequences.

Dhusagar
10-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Who are CK?
Who are Indians?
Why are you at war?
How did it start?
How does it end?

Sam @
10-08-2012, 02:41 AM
All I know is that the day the war ends, I would probably quit this game.

If it was all peace and no war, it would be pretty flicking boring.

balax
10-08-2012, 02:47 AM
All I know is that the day the war ends, I would probably quit this game.

If it was all peace and no war, it would be pretty flicking boring.

so gree will not easily open levels above 200, because that will cancel shark tank and without it, there will be no war

Sam @
10-08-2012, 03:04 AM
so gree will not easily open levels above 200, because that will cancel shark tank and without it, there will be no war

War = money for Gree

Very good point!

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM
stupid gangs

i hate gangs, but after AGES of getting attacked on all sides by sh*tty gold buying retards (and you know they are cheap as your strong enough to take on legit people as you EARNI your stats, you take a look at there explosives and they're all gold bought explosives, easy give away they cheat, first thing to look at when you lose), i joined (Ck) after being asked by a member, THEN i get attacked by some douche c*ck sucker called "iteachem" and for no reason (most likely from a indian member) he then CONTINUES to attack and rob me like i've killed his first born, then if thats not bad enough I get told that i'm not a ck member by some f*g called (ck)-[capt] ritchie then 24hs later (FINDS ME EASILY) and he decides to attack me and rob me non stop aswell

yes the point of the game is to rob and attack, this ain't the SIMS, but seriously when you level up on purpose and do whatever you can to stop the bullying so you can play the game without interruption every F-ing 5 minutes, you gang members somehow HACK the game, i mean please explain how you find a person so easily NO problems...do you have some hack where you type in a username and BAM you find them??

its so mind boggling how how you find someone so easily, i mean the (ck) tag only JUST showed on my name (as I asked support to change it) and BAM iteachan pops up "duh are you a ck member" then after posting a comment starts attacking and robbing....rests then does it again...then f*ggot richie pops up "duh you're not a ck member"

seriously i've ran into ck members before and i've never done anything (this was ages ago) once they attack you they will continuously hound you and magically find you

OR

you are mods/admin of the game sent by Gree(d) by pissing off people you increase the chance of people buying gold bought stuff to get stronger a sleazy way to generate profits....no thanks i got strong by playing fair i don't need to join a pussy gang or use real money, my money stays in my pocket...only dumbasses pay for a FREE phone game....if you told anyone on the streets that you PAY ..."HUNDREDS" in some video game on your phone they would laugh at you.

don't forget you're playing a free phone game and if you get a massive hard-on by pissing people off then seriously you have problems....(most likely stupid white people, as*holes in real life and as*holes in the online world too)

Oh nos! j00 got attacked a bunch of times????

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Are you ok? You got any permanent damage?

I think you should file a lawsuit.

iteachem
10-08-2012, 09:26 AM
stupid gangs

OR

LOL.. nice to see you on the forums...

Jtstar7439
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Who are CK?
Who are Indians?
Why are you at war?
How did it start?
How does it end?

CK is a gang
Indians are a bigger gang
Cause gangs gotta bang
Cause they don't like each other