PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to Gree: More decoration items

TZora
10-02-2012, 10:17 PM
hi Gree,

its me again lol. i contacted your through support and requested some more decoration items like:

people figures: would love to add some people walking on streets and in other places.
decoration cars: some decoration cars that we could place on roads, road sides, make parking lots and put cars in them, would simply look amazing!
airplanes and jets: that would be awesome! i actually created an airport but then there is no way i can create an airplane using boxes and stuff. could have some decoration airplanes and jets and helicopters, etc?
lawns: there is no way to create a lawn right now. perhaps lawns of different colors (green, red, blue, yellow, pink, etc) covering 4 or 8 blocks would look amazing!
animal figures: decoration dogs, cats, elephants, even donkeys lol .. who would put a donkey on their hood :p
oh well, we can be a lot more creative and love our hoods even more only if there were enough goodies to decorate them. Christmas is just a few months ahead, how about some decoration lights in the game lolol

love ya all,
tzora

TonySpaghetti
10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Have you considered giving up on CC and just buying some Lego instead?

TZora
10-02-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.desicomments.com/dc2/02/183159/183159.gif

kitzune
10-02-2012, 11:13 PM
if you can display vehicles I would rather you be able to pick x number from your equipment and then it could be a mafia member driving the vehicle around.......

TZora
10-02-2012, 11:15 PM
lol that would be creative :)

kitzune
10-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Well they already create an image for the various possible vhehicles how hard is it to shrink and animate? Hell even just move ist across one of the streets. Of course if it's a flying vehicle that's slightly different.

TZora
10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
its just that inspite of all the decorations in the store, there is nothing "lively" about the hoods. oh yeah, the walking guy in the hood!!! that's the only lively thing otherwise its a boring dead yard with some dead buildings lol

TZora
10-02-2012, 11:29 PM
before this game i was a big fan of simcity 3000 and simcity 4. i've also played many other strategy games like cosacks: euro wars, caesar 3 and caesar 4, AOE and many other such games. they all had some "life" moving around but in crimecity, nothing moves except a lonesome guy wandering around in the quiet hood. hehe

TZora
10-02-2012, 11:32 PM
aren't we all missing some "animation" .. there's enough drama with the events and what not but when there isn't any event, it would be great to see some life in the hood. generally, i lose my interest in playing the game when there is no event.

during events, i have to open the game every hour so to open boxes (tesla coils and all that) but when the events are over, i just visit my hood 3 or 4 times in a day to collect money.

there isn't much fun ..

TZora
10-02-2012, 11:32 PM
and hell now i'm talking to myself ..

Polarbear
10-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Animations are just cosmetics, they add nothing to gameplay except lag. I already have a few people complaining that their game crashes when they visit my hood....

Sim city's glassbox engine is ridiculously advanced, trying to mimic its gameplay animations will no doubt leave a lot of glitches and trouble they don't want.

TZora
10-03-2012, 03:32 AM
yeah that's a concern .. i had the sony xperia neo v earlier but it used to crash when i used to visit players with 100+ level. that's why i bought this sony xperia s so that i could play the game without having crashes ..

but adding some cars or human figures wont make much of a difference, will it? it will just take a little extra time loading the hood ..

why doesnt gree use some sort of cache system to load the hoods faster??