PDA

View Full Version : CCM, Hire A Mod!

War Priest
10-02-2012, 10:41 AM
We will do it for free! We are tired of all these incest r*pe victims coming here trying to cope with their problems.

Do you like your customers having to come here and deal with these little morons?

HIRE A MOD! HIRE A MOD!

War Priest
10-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Damn... I have to study. I'll be back to see if a) I am banned, or b) something is actually done about it...

albeezy
10-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Better suggestion WP, just like when the spammers were out of control, lets just go back to the darkside! We rarely get substantive feedback here, only contests for free gold (thanks for that btw).

War Priest
10-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Better suggestion WP, just like when the spammers were out of control, lets just go back to the darkside! We rarely get substantive feedback here, only contests for free gold (thanks for that btw).

No, the darkside still sucks. I am up for making an INVITE only forum...

Fl@sh
10-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Homeless... will MOD for gold...

War Priest
10-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Homeless... will MOD for gold...

No, I would do it for FREE! Just to be able to laugh at these f*ckers as I ban them would be my pay.

Fl@sh
10-02-2012, 11:00 AM
I would love to wield a ban-hammer... Hehe

War Priest
10-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Me too I'd ban WP

I bet you would like that, you tranny.

Thief
10-02-2012, 12:22 PM
We will do it for free! We are tired of all these incest r*pe victims coming here trying to cope with their problems.

Do you like your customers having to come here and deal with these little morons?

HIRE A MOD! HIRE A MOD!

The sad thing is the forums were doing pretty well when Flan "quit" (not saying there is a direct correlation just saying that this is the time frame) People were coming up with new ideas and helping one another....but in the past 2 weeks it has been nothing but GARBAGE. I'm starting to care less and less about the Forums which is probably the best part of MW :(

Here's an IDEA!!!!! MAKE USERS REGISTER THEIR IN GAME NAME and CODE when Registering and you can't Comment until this has been done!!! This Prevents multiple accounts being opened when banned. Its not something you have to share with the public but i'm tired of even having to waste my time sorting through the forums.

Priesty
10-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Cough cough, somebody has a problem with anti-gayness...

Crime City Mark
10-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Cough cough, somebody has a problem with anti-gayness...

Yup, I have a problem with your vulgar and homophobic language. You are completely out of line.

Crime City Mark
10-02-2012, 01:00 PM
The funny thing is that I only gave you a temp ban, but you've now made it permanent.