PDA

View Full Version : New update for android?

Koncept
10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
No patch notes? What was it?

balax
10-01-2012, 11:30 PM
obviously it includes some bug fixes,
lets hope that the issue with looting through multiclick jobs is fixed

Bala82
10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
if they going update at least give us some more than bug fix like boss events

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
maybe a 40% gold sale will be nice

balax
10-02-2012, 12:27 AM
multiclick jobs loot issue not fixed
a big disappointment

AK-47
10-02-2012, 01:34 AM
a big disappointment
LOL a big surprise indeed............................................ .. /sarcastic

I have given up on using energy all together now. I cant even seem to loot the Armored Police Truck from the Teahouse in Chinatown. Spent 2 full days, 6k energy and not a one. I know they drop from PvP at least, been getting a few of them that way. I haven't tried the ECB or UWV yet, as my spirit is too sad and broken to muster spending the $$ on the buy-in. :(

balax
10-02-2012, 01:44 AM
single click jobs drop normaly
ECB, APT have no problem
i visited Soho " Cigar Bar" which has the best drop rate for 2 click jobs 4drops/1000 energy and got nothing
it would be nice though for somebody else to verify this

Big Bad Wolf
10-02-2012, 09:59 AM
single click jobs drop normaly
ECB, APT have no problem
i visited Soho " Cigar Bar" which has the best drop rate for 2 click jobs 4drops/1000 energy and got nothing
it would be nice though for somebody else to verify this

Just hit up Little Haven with 2200 energy and nothing. Looks like it still is broken.

prostouser
10-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Can only confirm that loot problem in android is not resolved: 2000 Energy spent on Pharmacy in Empire square and zero items were looted instead of supposed 7.
Good news: doesn't it mean that boss event is coming on android? :) These are most important android flaws. What else this version can fix?

Big Bad Wolf
10-02-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Since this update I've had nothing but problems with freezing and message windows closing when trying to comment on someone's wall.

chbranch
10-02-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure the multi clicked jobs issue is a bug. In my opinion I think, its something that is probably not allowed or being steered away from. Seems like things that happened before the game came to android users are being prevented or done differently(i.e. lower stat weapons, no farming, modified events, etc).

Lonestoner
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Personally, I've been having issues with this patch as well. If I back out of the game to my desktop (not exit), then switch back in, it doesn't work but maybe 1 out of 5 times now. Also, I'll freeze when loading after it messes up like this. Sometimes it doesn't want to close through my task manager; I have to force close it now where I never used to have to.

My respect icons from pvp are much bigger now though, so they're much easier to see! :confused:

That's the only real difference I see besides not being able to switch to my desktop and back in without crashing, then having problems loading back up.

montecore
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
a big disappointment

I think it's actually much worse - it looks like the drop rates have gone DOWN. This is anecdotal but I was getting lots of Urban Warfare Vests at the Empire Arena Plaza before the upgrade, something like 10 a day. I believe I've gotten 2 today using the same amount of energy.

I've also noticed when attacking players the switchblade, shorts, masks, and of course APT drop rates have decreased dramatically.

This was my discussion with Funzio/Gree yesterday/this morning. My first inquiry:

When are you going to fix the drop rates for android?

Their response:

Thanks for contacting us about this. The drop rates have no problem, they are working as intended. I apologize for the confusion.

My response:

No, that is incorrect and we have proof to back it up. Drop rates are only working for bosses and single click jobs on android. This needs to be opened as a bug and resolved or I want all my gold refunded.

Their response:

Thanks for writing back. Drop rates increase with energy spent, so I suggest doing jobs in higher levels. I just checked on a few devices and received crates from multi-click jobs. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My response:

Please reopen the ticket and verify that you can loot explosives from the new levels. You will see that it doesn't work on android. That is what need to be fixed, and it happens on other levels S well.
--------
Very frustrating. How can someone who's job is to support the game know less about it than us? It's like having to explain to your dentist how to fix your missing tooth, and he just keeps insisting that all your teeth are still there.

Ty1on
10-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Their response:

Thanks for writing back. Drop rates increase with energy spent, so I suggest doing jobs in higher levels. I just checked on a few devices and received crates from multi-click jobs. I apologize for the inconvenience.

They're talking crates for events and you're talking loot for jobs... You clarified it with your response, but I wouldn't assume you did. You may want to point out that you're not talking about the events, explicitly...