PDA

View Full Version : Level 100

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm newbie here and I want to know what stats that I have to be at level 100 . Right now I'm at level 83 with 23k A/D :( , IPH 83k only and now i have 53k respect point . im targeting for 100k respect for RPG . Is it ok ? Any advice pls :confused:

Tomatoneverdie
10-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I would say the IPH is a bit low, but kudo to you for saving the respects for RPG!

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes .. the IPH is quite low . now upgrading Loft . is it ok saving for RPG? or maybe i should go to excelero?

Giedrius
10-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Chain whips first.

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Chain whips first.

Thanks for advice . what stats that should be good enough for me as a free player at level 100? 70k? Im quite comfortable right now at level 83 .

Steve0
10-01-2012, 09:39 PM
70k is far fetched for free at 100 unless you camp for a couple years some dont even have 70k at 200 good luck

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
70k is far fetched for free at 100 unless you camp for a couple years some dont even have 70k at 200 good luckHaha . Im just guesting . I dont know what to expect for stats level 100 and above . i think now i have to work a lot for my IPH which is very poor .

kitzune
10-01-2012, 09:49 PM
personally I would look to see what shape your equipment is by category. Check the top 500 of each category for attack and defense of guns, armor, melee and vehicles. vehicles will probably have lowest average depending on how much PVP and farming you have done.

I was saving respect before I did my analysis and bought chain whips and night vision binoculars. Guns were my strongest category of the three at the time of my my analysis. Part of it depends on how many mafia you are planning on and what stats you are looking for.

Remember for attack or defense there might be different top 500 for best stats of the category. as an example you might have Hot box van (7/7) as your lowest attack stat van but have Armored Police Truck (4/19) as your lowest defense vehicle.

Steve0
10-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I would say your stats are really good for free player. Keep it up, your income is just another part of the game within the game its not a necessity but it helps with explosives consumption and good to buy items that help you on the way till you get a respect items.

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
personally I would look to see what shape your equipment is by category. Check the top 500 of each category for attack and defense of guns, armor, melee and vehicles. vehicles will probably have lowest average depending on how much PVP and farming you have done.

I was saving respect before I did my analysis and bought chain whips and night vision binoculars. Guns were my strongest category of the three at the time of my my analysis. Part of it depends on how many mafia you are planning on and what stats you are looking for.

Remember for attack or defense there might be different top 500 for best stats of the category. as an example you might have Hot box van (7/7) as your lowest attack stat van but have Armored Police Truck (4/19) as your lowest defense vehicle. Thanks for advice . i will do my best to do the analysis . i got my stats that im looking for . hopefully is good enough . im pretty sure that i gonna get 100k respect b4 level 100 . just wonder where do i need to spend it . Right now i already have 100 tommy gun , 102 sawn-off shotgun , 10 colombian knife , 100 combat boots , 101 binocular , 100 mustang . Chains whips is a good idea but i love to have 100 excelero or rpg :cool: . I will try do the analysis again when reach 100k respect .

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I would say your stats are really good for free player. Keep it up, your income is just another part of the game within the game its not a necessity but it helps with explosives consumption and good to buy items that help you on the way till you get a respect items. Thanks . Will try my best to catch you soon . hahaha . that will be a long month to go i think . Nice stats you have there Steve0

kitzune
10-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks for advice . i will do my best to do the analysis . i got my stats that im looking for . hopefully is good enough . im pretty sure that i gonna get 100k respect b4 level 100 . just wonder where do i need to spend it . Right now i already have 100 tommy gun , 102 sawn-off shotgun , 10 colombian knife , 100 combat boots , 101 binocular , 100 mustang . Chains whips is a good idea but i love to have 100 excelero or rpg :cool: . I will try do the analysis again when reach 100k respect .

Big thing is set a goal of what stat you think you can reach 25K, 30k 40k then divide that number of mafia. Subtract the amount of attack or defense your current vehicles provide, and the remainder needs to be made up in your armor melee and guns. Explosives are nice but non consum able are not available before leel 135. Exelero is available at 115 except some PVP goal rewards or other goal rewards.

there are two different spread sheets you can input what items you have. There's also a drop list to check where you can farm for what you are in weak in. Take that into consideration when you farm. Farm the best you can and then fill in with respect items. Event items are bonus but you cannot necessarily count on items you do not have in hand.

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Big thing is set a goal of what stat you think you can reach 25K, 30k 40k then divide that number of mafia. Subtract the amount of attack or defense your current vehicles provide, and the remainder needs to be made up in your armor melee and guns. Explosives are nice but non consum able are not available before leel 135. Exelero is available at 115 except some PVP goal rewards or other goal rewards.

there are two different spread sheets you can input what items you have. There's also a drop list to check where you can farm for what you are in weak in. Take that into consideration when you farm. Farm the best you can and then fill in with respect items. Event items are bonus but you cannot necessarily count on items you do not have in hand. Good analysis you got there . oh , forgot about the exelero level . i think i can forget about for a while .

kitzune
10-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Good analysis you got there . oh , forgot about the exelero level . i think i can forget about for a while .

well PVP might get you Armored Police truck 4/19 or Pimp's Lowrider 16/9. Otherwise farming or saving some of the respect for level 115. I haven't looked at farming for level 100 but depending on how you level you need to check buyin for the farm spot and what chance versus your energy total for how much you can farm a day.

Are your stats from max mafia possible or a reduced amount?

Tomatoneverdie
10-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Chain whips first.

+1 Buy CW and the NVB now, you can use the help on the attack, and will benefit you on the next Boss Event

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
well PVP might get you Armored Police truck 4/19 or Pimp's Lowrider 16/9. Otherwise farming or saving some of the respect for level 115. I haven't looked at farming for level 100 but depending on how you level you need to check buyin for the farm spot and what chance versus your energy total for how much you can farm a day.

Are your stats from max mafia possible or a reduced amount? I guest from max mafia . I can win pvp 200-300 per day . So far , farming doing well for me .

Helmi88
10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
+1 Buy CW and the NVB now, you can use the help on the attack, and will benefit you on the next Boss Event Noted . Thanks

PawnXIIX
10-02-2012, 04:03 AM
My personal system was from levels 92 - 100 I saved up RP by robbing clothing stores, meat factories, lofts, and warehouses. I had about 25k respect saved up for RPGs then I did the same thing from 100-115 and had about 35k respect to dump on exceleros.

If you haven't gotten chain whips though, I'd suggest buying those until 90 then start saving. If you can't save enough for the RPGs, definitely save as much as possible for the exceleros as vehicles seem to be the hardest category to fill in with high attack/defense items for free players.

Helmi88
10-02-2012, 06:17 AM
My personal system was from levels 92 - 100 I saved up RP by robbing clothing stores, meat factories, lofts, and warehouses. I had about 25k respect saved up for RPGs then I did the same thing from 100-115 and had about 35k respect to dump on exceleros.

If you haven't gotten chain whips though, I'd suggest buying those until 90 then start saving. If you can't save enough for the RPGs, definitely save as much as possible for the exceleros as vehicles seem to be the hardest category to fill in with high attack/defense items for free players. Yup . I'm gonna buy 100 chains whips . That my target . Then gonna start saving for RPG .