PDA

View Full Version : Done with Gree

Ranger4Life
10-01-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm officially done dealing with the incompetence of Gree.

I sent in a ticket regarding not being able to see the 40% off gold , and others being awarded the opportunity to buy gold and get a 40% bonus. Here was the response.

"Thank you for the inquiry. We are currently offering sales based on the individual player’s progress in the game. All players will have the same opportunity to receive a promotion at different times.
Regards,
Russell"

I had another ticket regarding the Guriella Striker and here was the response.

"Thank you for the message. The reward for the event is currently applying the bonus properly, but invisibly. Your stats will be higher when calculated for the battle result but your attack score will not appear to be affected. We will be addressing this in an update.
Regards,
Russell"

Here is my response to this.

No, this is not being added properly.

I tested this very easily. Before I received the item I would attack the same three players so I could get a base as to how many battle points I was receiving for each.

Then I received the bonus and attacked the same people, but my battle points did not change. With the 20% air bonus my total attack would raise by 2,797.8 based on the units I bring in to battle. I then added allies to add an additional 2,568 attack and then I attacked these same players. ALL THREE PLAYERS YIELDED BETWEEN 10-12 LESS BATTLE POINTS!

These tests CLEARLY show that this boost ISN'T WORKING. I don't like being lied to, and much less TWICE. ONCE BY SAYING I WILL RECEIVE A BOOST AND THEN ANOTHER SAYING THAT THIS BOOST IS WORKING.

I will be requesting a refund for all gold purchases made during this event unless this bonus is WORKING AND VISIBLE by 10/13/2012.

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Just like the bear boost. They would keep saying it was working even with everyone telling them it wasn't.

Ranger4Life
10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
These people are really ridiculous!

DVL505
10-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Once they have our money we are of no use to them, they sale broken products with broken promises. They suck and we should get some payback. I hope Ferr has a good plan cause I wanna see these pukes be held accountable.

Mksound
10-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Well hopefully you'll get things worked out.