WestLondon
10-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Sorry to see you leave........

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 11:22 AM
where did he leave to?

Paulio
10-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Too bad, the forums have been dull lately.

Ragmondino
10-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Move along nothing to see here

sexkitteh
I just checked his profile, looks like he's been banned again. Not sure why tho

Well that's a bummer...

I feel bad for the Indians... they use to have a descent rep on forum through JoeyCool, always keeping it cool...

Now the indians are a joke... recruiting loud mouths and idiots... ie: Sasha :D

Oh well...

Paulio
Thanks Raggy, I'd edit that last post if I were you tho.

SevenO9
10-01-2012, 12:51 PM
I understand we'r neither supposed to discuss bans nor suggest them. But is there anyone out there who agrees that this Crime City White person should be removed from this forum?

Dravak
10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
I understand we'r neither supposed to discuss bans nor suggest them. But is there anyone out there who agrees that this Crime City White person should be removed from this forum?

too logical thus will take a week or 2 , but like with all the trolls , they don't ad anything postive .
But who cares at this moment .. going to take a nice break :) .

Somebody else pay the income next month for me ;) cause truth is aside from you and Sam incoming and kitzune.
Seems the forum keep losing good people .
I mean regular posters , beter to hire a babe for gree broadcast .
then to get into this crap , too much crap and liars ... that just need to stayed banned !

Dravak
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
And I don't mean Burn , but he is also partially responsible for the crap that has hit the forums , while fun the drama .
It proved that most people are freaking crap liars ..

Luke 3457
10-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah macappleguy is banned too!!😡😡

PawnXIIX
10-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Yeah macappleguy is banned too!!����

Yeah I asked him how...and I feel sorry for him. :S

SevenO9
10-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Seems after sorting out all cheaters gree finaly found some time to take care of the really serious issues *cough*

PawnXIIX
10-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Seems after sorting out all cheaters gree finaly found some time to take care of the really serious issues *cough*

They were trying to protect their business...I honestly can't blame them :/

Sam @
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Well that's a bummer...

I feel bad for the Indians... they use to have a descent rep on forum through JoeyCool, always keeping it cool...

Now the indians are a joke... recruiting loud mouths and idiots... ie: Sasha :D

Oh well...

You're quite popular at making enemies 😄😂😱

Dravak
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
They were trying to protect their business...I honestly can't blame them :/

Look when I see people spend 1-2k on donations , been outcheated at lower levels .. not coming in the top 5%
I get angry , not cause I waste my money , cause there donations is what keeps this game going .

And honestly this is a awesome community to donate too , we have people from all walks of life .
But if only thing to do in this game is cheat to get to the top , then why bother knowing those people ?

When really interesting people are around , maxXx who didn't moan one bit on the forum when he had to pay the heavy for the drifter. and now outbid by scarlet .
Or scarlet awesome she might win the tesla coil , maybe she doesn't 100% understand this game .
But atleast she is playing for the fun .

There are a lot more hidden gems around who play and paid this game , thinking people are real .
Not cause of hornyness , cause they rather interact with real people , with flaws and fun , they can laugh .

Honestly this game is about seeing red having fun, we don't lose anything really , if you are poor or had enough of spending .
Stop spending , nobody forces you to keep spending , but to cheat to stay in the top ..
Look at Xenoke , he just take it easy nowadays ... who cares as long there are real people to interact with .
That is what we all want , not some people who are fake and cheating .

Now a lot of people are on goldstrike , they bought/donated there stats honestly to be beaten down by cheaters ?
Fine if cheaters stay in the mid bracket , but to be in the top brackets .... sorry that is not what we donate too .
Especially scaring away honest customers .

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 01:59 PM
You're quite popular at making enemies ������

Well considering it affects me ZERO%.... does it really matter?

I'm sorry are you planning on doing something about it? Or just blablablablablablablablabla...

Sam @
10-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Well considering it affects me ZERO%.... does it really matter?

I'm sorry are you planning on doing something about it? Or just blablablablablablablablabla...

That's exactly what you like to do, all talk no action. You won't even real your real identity, might as well change your name to Sex Chickey. 😄😄😄🐔🐤

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 02:03 PM
That's exactly what you like to do, all talk no action. You won't even real your real identity, might as well change your name to Sex Chickey. ����������

Or I can just continue to speak my mind and piss you off ;)

ENJOY!

Harry Tuttle
10-01-2012, 02:04 PM
I understand we're neither supposed to discuss bans nor suggest them. But is there anyone out there who agrees that this Crime City White person should be removed from this forum?

KKK in the avatar? Really? Welcome to the new millennium, redneck.

Coldjoey
10-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Look when I see people spend 1-2k on donations , been outcheated at lower levels .. not coming in the top 5%

When really interesting people are around , maxXx who didn't moan one bit on the forum when he had to pay the heavy for the drifter. and now outbid by scarlet .
Or scarlet awesome she might win the tesla coil , maybe she doesn't 100% understand this game .
But atleast she is playing for the fun .

I think Scarlet is a HE, also know as Rober barren and I belive he 100% knows the game, as he was taught by the best Professor in the game.
But maybe I'm wrong.

Dravak
10-01-2012, 02:16 PM
I think Scarlet is a HE, also know as Rober barren and I belive he 100% knows the game, as he was taught by the best Professor in the game.
But maybe I'm wrong.

Don't think so lol , when she can't beat stuff ;) , but again not sure , but know people who are always in the top 25 do donate a lot lmao , this event is light still comes around 8k gold ;)

Burn
10-01-2012, 02:18 PM
I hope Burn never comes back, he sucks ;)

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 02:19 PM

Sweet your not back!

Scorpion.
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Burn, what did you do to get banned?

Dravak
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM

hahaha well not that burn with crazy conspiracy theorie ;)

kitzune
10-01-2012, 02:24 PM

Welcome Back