PDA

View Full Version : Name that Bike: Voting!

Crime City Mark
10-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm deleting the old thread so people can't see who posted what to make this more of a blind vote.

Rules:

Vote for the name you'd like. The player who suggested the name that wins gets the item and the item is named accordingly. Every other entry receives 250 gold.

Do not makes posts on the forums asking for people to vote for a specific name. Do not make posts in-game asking people to vote for a specific name. Do not send out PMs on the forums asking people to vote for a specific name. Do not tell people what you personally voted for. Breaking any of these rules will result in punitive measures (to be determined case by case).

It is okay to send out messages encouraging people to vote in general, just not for a specific name.

Here is the vehicle being voted on:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/CrimeCity/CC09-28.png

TRAZ
10-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the poll Mark.

Tissues
10-01-2012, 11:56 AM
What a joke - i created Midnight Burner and you put in the poll Midnight Cruiser and Brimestone Burner..
I know fo sure that my post was within the first 10 from when the thread had started..
These other players have not thought of anything orignal other than the word Cruiser and Brimstone..
What a freakin skank..
CCM look into this..

Crime City Mark
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM
What a joke - i created Midnight Burner and you put in the poll Midnight Cruiser and Brimestone Burner..
I know fo sure that my post was within the first 10 from when the thread had started..
These other players have not thought of anything orignal other than the word Cruiser and Brimstone..
What a freakin skank..
CCM look into this..

Their posts were not direct copies, and were chosen by our community team. I'm sorry you didn't get in the top 10, but that's no reason to be insulting towards your fellow players.

Also, watch your language.

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Their posts were not direct copies, and were chosen by our community team. I'm sorry you didn't get in the top 10, but that's no reason to be insulting towards your fellow players.

Also, watch your language.

What will be the stats on this sweet ride?

dudeman
10-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Names chosen by the community team?

Ok, well that explains a lot.

Thanos
10-01-2012, 12:22 PM
CCM, these forum contests are cool man. Keep them going!
It's a win win for all that participate. I'm not getting the bike but I will take 250 gold all day!
If the name that I suggested was in top 10.... Man, how about 10 gold for voting?
Thanks! bwahahaha

Tissues
10-01-2012, 12:27 PM
@ CCM - Where have i been insulting to other players please reference, also the word freakin is widly used in the forum and is a term used for freaking out, whilst that word skank means to be ripped off or to dance. So please state where i have spoke out of language..
I forgot your not allowed to show or express your emotion here..

sexkitteh
10-01-2012, 12:32 PM
@ CCM - Where have i been insulting to other players please reference, also the word freakin is widly used in the forum and is a term used for freaking out, whilst that word skank means to be ripped off or to dance. So please state where i have spoke out of language..
I forgot your not allowed to show or express your emotion here..

Got an issue? Here's a tis... oh looks like you already have one...

NVM!

PC77
10-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Don't think I've seen the skank performed on strictly come dancing yet, I've heard plenty of skanks have appeared on it though..

dudeman
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Yes, from what I remember skank is to dance. Most commonly seen at live music events, often involving ska/ska-punk music. I haven't been around that scene for almost 10 years.

Definitely got a laugh at the "watch your language" comment though. That was a joke, right?

Edit: I found an educational video/how to skank instructions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4260OyOjd4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

kitzune
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
What a freakin skank..
CCM look into this..

Yeah I suggested Road Master and road mistress was one accepted.

Oh well........

jobadass
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Great names...in hindsight, I'd name it "where's the footpegs?"

Quirt
10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Great names...in hindsight, I'd name it "where's the footpegs?"

LOL I get it :-D Cause it ain't a cruiser :-)
I'm surprised at this list - I had 4 or 5 favs picked from the earlier entries -- none of them appear here tho' ... Oh well no biggie.
Hope there are many more "name that unit" events! Keep 'em comin' Gree

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-01-2012, 07:45 PM
i wonder wat it is

Jian Carlo
10-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Tissues is so well named lol...... Stop your crying lol

Tomatoneverdie
10-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh man, mine is Midnight Demon....oh well, I knew I had no chance with these many good suggestions, keep this event coming!

averyhwj
10-02-2012, 04:37 AM
A lot of names had odd prununciations; Lewa, Gali, Tahu, and those are just the Mata. But if I had to pick a worse Id say Ehrye. I still dont know how to pronounce that.