PDA

View Full Version : Crime city mark please read!

CAPT.GIN
10-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Something needs to be done about this person or person's who keep making all these cc mark accounts and posting noting but racist things on here! Bans are just not doing noting about this situation at all. I don't even know if ip bans will help. I say mark before someone makes a new account with a racist name or avatar there should be a error sign or something that will not let them make the account if there useing racist words or pics! I speak for everyone when I say get this issue fixed rite away mark!

Miner
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Everyone -- The best thing we can do about the Crime City White guy is just ignore him. Don't give him the satisfaction of a response. Let his threads die and his posts get buried. Everyone has to be in agreement here.

overkill 280
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
I agree Gin, It's doing nothing but continuing to add garbage to the forum. There's obviously a way to not let the racist/inappropriate av's get allowed. And if they have something like that, they are obviously not gonna be a good person to allow on forum.

Mad
10-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Don't you have laws against this kind of stuff in the US?

Undoubtedly there is a record of the guys IP address with MW. It would be easy for the police to track him down.

Lt. Falcon
10-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Forum at a new low...when will people grow up and stop living a life of prejudice and hatred?

This is the very reason forum members don't get what they want. Instead of working on the game, adding new buildings and units, deciding on new "events" to make the game better for all of us, Gree has to hire people who have to handle the BS forum crap like this.

Mcdoc
10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Mark told us a long time ago that if you click on the little (almost invisible) Triangle on the bottom left of a post and report it as Spam - those reports get attention first whenever a moderator logs in to the Forum. It gives us a chance to self-police the idiots who pass through.

Baraka
10-01-2012, 12:01 PM
I've done what you said mcdoc. Plus I think miner is spot on.Any thread he makes let die. Don't give him a response. This has got to stop.

War Priest
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Just leave them alone and maybe they will kill theirself. It's not their fault there dad touched their pee pee while growing up.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Hmmmm havent seen these posts

Dry
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I never seen any post from him

War Priest
10-02-2012, 10:45 AM
What's everyone gabbing about?

Don't worry about it creep. Your still under investigation. I am trying to determine WTF sex you are. Tranny looking MFer...