PDA

View Full Version : Game imorovements and simple solutions to streamline support/reduce tickets

emcee
10-01-2012, 02:47 AM
I can easily imagine the amount of tickets that support receives on a weekly basis for accidental gold spend or selling buildings inadvertently.

I've easily sent at least 10 emails to support for selling buildings and completing upgrades sooner than later. Just the other day I sold my level 10 laundromat due to a device delay and misclicks.

There are a few times I've spent gold on mediocre scratchers that I had no intention of buying just due to the placement of the buy button and have decided not to contact support for a refund due to the hassle.

If Gree just added 2 sections in the settings menu to toggle gold spend on/off and the same for selling buildings then the amount of time that they would free support should be noticeable. As such support can concentrate on cheaters or sorting out priority inquires would make this game better for all.

If there is no room to add 2 additional sections in settings then just delete the Level Toggle and One-Click-Jobs tabs. I imagine most have level toggle on. (Side note, click on the question mark and you see a level 12 laundromat pictured.....lol)

I started a poll months ago about misclicks and there were suggestions for improvement.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20725-The-dreaded-WTF-inadvertent-misclicks

Gree needs to free up support and concentrate on more pressing issues. Granted they are getting income from misclicks as some just won't go through the hassle to send in a ticket. A cynic will say its deliberate and Gree won't fix it because they are making money from it.

My argument is that Gree is losing income in the grand scheme of things by not placing all resources to fighting cheaters, for instance. If cheating was eliminated or at least cheaters were banned more quickly I for one would actually spend some real money in this game that I enjoy.

Freeing up support to address more pressing issues (i.e. clarification of events or making boost units work), will make for a happier game experience for players and happy players will spend more.

Please share any ideas you feel will improve this game.

Dr BoneCrusher
10-01-2012, 03:28 AM
+1000........

Dravak
10-01-2012, 03:56 AM
yes I do notice in the 100+ brackets , most of the greedy cheaters have no shame .
I mean not Rob or other people who hack 2 million stats , cause they know they want to quit .
And infact put out a statement , that other people are being screwed .

It is infact those cheaters who download edited list , screw around with edit list ... then continue on to hack gold items are still active >.< , without even bother to clean up there inventory list (probaly they don't know how)

Sorry you have people honestly paying for the game to maintain there stats , and slowly wanting to go to medium spenders , and you let idiots like those , tell them F it .
sorry maybe instead on focusing on professional cheaters start banning the noobs , sure the prof takes time to weed out and find .

But without noobs cheaters , that can be easily banned with a simple script , free up a lot of resources.
Sorry what good is to wait 4 days for a nightclub , if some cheat can build 7 buildings and just finish it in a hour .
nah cash is irrelevant , but when people start to spent money , especially in the lower tiers .
You are tempting those legit players to cheat !