PDA

View Full Version : Monster Age thread

Jhoemel
09-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Talk about monster age in this thread so that we dont need to make new threads about it.

I already downloaded it. Can someone give me some advice?

CAPT.GIN
09-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Great idea big J! As far as advice goes I won't know noting yet until I download it, but once I do I'm gonna delete modern war and crime city and just focus on monster age! =)

Helmi88
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Is it new game by gree?

spectra
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Jhoemel
Gin

ADD me and come visit

ID 258-208-953

Hobtuse
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
I don't see the app in my app store though..

Jhoemel
10-01-2012, 05:18 AM
I don't see the app in my app store though..

Its only available in canada for the time being man. Its in its beta version.

@spectra

I added you man

In game name is RAIN

boardgames rule
10-01-2012, 06:26 AM
You can add me as well 756 684 285

Jhoemel
10-01-2012, 06:30 AM
You can add me as well 756 684 285

I added u man

Jhoemel
10-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Add me

bigflan
10-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Add a beast 707 608 739

In game name: your mom

CAPT.GIN
10-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Add a beast 707 608 739

In game name: your mom

Hahaha will do... When's the game hitting the us app store?

Jhoemel
10-01-2012, 07:26 AM
This is a nice game, im having fun. I need more gold though

Agent Orange
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Economy seems to be trick in this game as everything costs $$.

Allies seem to only give you $ when you visit, silos add units to your army and so far no limit to them but not sure mainly going slow in this one.

You will need lots of land for all the monster habitats and the game tries to level you up with nearly every move you make.

Must be at L5 to do Fusion and set your bonus eg added cash, etc like setting your flag in MW. I like that they let you settle in a bit before you have to make a choice. You can get all 3 boosts butvthat will cost you 150 diamonds which cost real $$ to buy.

This is a far more complicated game than MW, sadly deep pockets still give a tactical advantage but also a lot of strategy and planning.

Graphics are really well done and show off the devs and artists creativity and sense of humor.

Lawyer
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I can assure you the beta testing is not limited to Canada as I am in the States and have been beta testing it for about a month.

As for advice -- money is important as in all Gree games but I suspect monster diversity will also come into play once this game goes live as I have noticed a splash screen listing attack and defense for all the major categories. So I would not focus simply on the fire creatures , even though they seem to be the most powerful.

Silos are going to play an important role also as they increase the number you can bring into battle.

As for the fusion, from what I have seen you have to sacrifice two good monsters for a shot at a great monster ... Also I surmise this is where gree intends to make the most money as the rare are tough to get simply as a free player. I am trying to get a copy of each monster and a work out a distribution ratio for fusions...

Oh and yes there are still bugs .. Zero stat monsters are abundant

Lawyer
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh and I have sent out adds to the other forum beta testers .... I am frostbite for this game... Id 236196570

Mksound
10-01-2012, 10:09 PM
This is a nice alternative to the other games. I think the one creature that does a backflip is funny and cute. The thing I don't like is how it is so much like KA in its format in windows and sayings. But other then the similarities I give the game a thumbs up.

Gambit12
10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Talk about monster age in this thread so that we dont need to make new threads about it.

I already downloaded it. Can someone give me some advice?

i can't still find it in the apps store...search everything & still none showing...

Lawyer
10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Knowing what little I know about the game and provided gree doesn't do any major changes, as it sands now you can almost do without the monster habitats as the monsters you capture are stronger and cheaper than you can create. Also as far as the missions go, I have completed 5 to level 5 ... So far all about equal in difficulty and pay offs are underwhelming. In some levels there are destructible items that go to you kill count.... Making it easy to complete the level ( monsters in the missions will fight back and drain energy from you.. Buildings do not attack back thus the better choice if you just want to compete the. Mission)

Lawyer
10-01-2012, 10:55 PM
i can't still find it in the apps store...search everything & still none showing...

Gambit the reason you can't find it is because it is in beta testing and not yet released. Gree sent invites to some of us to test it... From what I can see, our beta testing could be ending the end of this month... Provided it is not extended.

PeterHa
10-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Add me up :) 573 951 419

spectra
10-07-2012, 09:51 AM
the game had a recent update and when available in the app store
look for MONSTER QUESt

blackzillaa
10-07-2012, 10:38 AM
fun game so far, add me 336-486-887

Morphlingman
10-11-2012, 11:45 AM
I've been playing this game for just over a week now. I reached level three by just doing a few attacks(2 or 3), and a few missions (maybe 5 max), all on first day. Since then, I'm currently at level 9, I've gained all that experience from other players attacking me. I get attacked so often it's insane. Some times 10-15 times in an hour, hour after hour, rarely from the same player twice.
I wanted to camp at the beginning and build up my income.
Is anyone else experiencing relentless attacks from other players? I'm starting to think its computer generated accounts attacking me for testing and I'm caught in some loop.

Tate
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
@Lawyer... As a beta tester did you have to do a forced upgrade about 5 or 6 days ago? I'm also a beta tester and It has somewhat changed the pattern of play and capture rates have been changed drastically.

LeBarticus
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Are we getting a unit for downloading? Or just the 18 gold from tapjoy I heard about? In other words, should I download it now or wait?

Morphlingman
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM
I've been playing this game for just over a week now. I reached level three by just doing a few attacks(2 or 3), and a few missions (maybe 5 max), all on first day. Since then, I'm currently at level 9, I've gained all that experience from other players attacking me. I get attacked so often it's insane. Some times 10-15 times in an hour, hour after hour, rarely from the same player twice.
Is anyone else experiencing relentless attacks from other players? I'm starting to think its computer generated accounts attacking me for testing and I'm caught in some loop.
Is there no one that's been playing this game for a week or more and has experienced this also

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-11-2012, 06:51 PM
This isn't the Monstaer Age board... move on

Brent
10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Add me in monster quest. My code is in my signature. :)

Lawyer
10-17-2012, 08:00 PM
@Lawyer... As a beta tester did you have to do a forced upgrade about 5 or 6 days ago? I'm also a beta tester and It has somewhat changed the pattern of play and capture rates have been changed drastically.

I also had todo the forced upgrade and noticed they tweaked the capture rates and the number of monsters you need to defeat in a mission. They also limited the number of silos you can create to 10 but when you get it leveled all the way up, it is for 150 monsters... An increase of 30 before the update. I noticed the rare purchase only monsters went live so they are close to a release....

Oh for those looking for the game, seems Gree can't decide what they want to call it ... First it was Monster Age, then Monster Quest... Now it appears to be Monster Enterprise ....

Final thought... I am starting to see a pattern when you fuse certain monsters together... It is less random than I expected.

Lawyer
10-17-2012, 08:06 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of beta testing. This always happens to the newbies that join later that the rest of the crowd... You become targets for those looking to make quick money. I personally don't do this, but plenty are doing it ... And now you lose monsters in combat it really sucks. It will get better when it goes live

Lawyer
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Are we getting a unit for downloading? Or just the 18 gold from tapjoy I heard about? In other words, should I download it now or wait?

It is hard to say what the payoff will be ... I suggest you download it now so you are not later saying "that sucks... If I had know they were going to give everyone that, I would have downloaded it "

mxz
10-17-2012, 08:18 PM
It is hard to say what the payoff will be ... I suggest you download it now so you are not later saying "that sucks... If I had know they were going to give everyone that, I would have downloaded it "There will be a unit for both MW and CC. They're good, for free players. Won't do as much for gold armies, obviously. A little better than the previous ones for KA (I think).

dthfrmabv
10-17-2012, 08:24 PM
@jhomel, Flan and Brent I add you guys from in game name Lord Dth

dthfrmabv
10-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Hahaha will do... When's the game hitting the us app store?

Capt read your PM...

Jhoemel
10-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Ok man, ill add you

spectra
10-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Monster Quest forum is up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manbeast
10-18-2012, 11:27 AM
i dont want to add the game until they run a promotion like they did with KA. if you download it early u could miss out right?

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 11:27 AM
There will be a unit for both MW and CC. They're good, for free players. Won't do as much for gold armies, obviously. A little better than the previous ones for KA (I think).

Yeah they're better than the KA xpromo's. There'll be one for KA too for those that play. Thanks to your last PM, I was able to determine they carry a boost as well lol.

mxz
10-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah they're better than the KA xpromo's. There'll be one for KA too for those that play. Thanks to your last PM, I was able to determine they carry a boost as well lol.Good to hear I helped someone out :)

Which brings up another point - some people were able to get the XPROMO added to their account even though they had prematurely installed, which I'm assuming you can do again, but support hasn't been willing to add the accompanying boosts. So, if you're wondering if you should download now or wait a couple weeks you might want to factor that in.

I'll be waiting for the XPROMO.

Paul_Texas
10-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Just loaded the app. Please add me as I need some allies to visit. Gold is tight.

594-050-302

jeffrey
10-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Beautiful graphic.

I am already at level 5 with 50 attack/defense.

Add me at 638 444 119

jeffrey
10-18-2012, 10:24 PM
There will be a unit for both MW and CC. They're good, for free players. Won't do as much for gold armies, obviously. A little better than the previous ones for KA (I think).

Are you sure that people would get the monster truck with invisible boost payout for both MW and CC?