PDA

View Full Version : No honor in Gree!

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Well I thought Gree was actually going to do something right for a change. I was WRONG! I submitted support ticket about 40% off gold sale that was advertised and never delivered. I originally got the same messed up response as others about providing 40% more gold. After sending another ticket and explaining to them that was not same thing as sale, I was told they couldn't turn sale on and off for particular players. However they were willing to honor the sale and all I had to do was submit a ticket after my purchases.

So I bought $300 dollars which is comparable to 5 vault purchase during a sale. Therefore, I was eligible for monthly gold bonus ...so I thought when they said they would HONOR the sale. Well after I send my ticket to receive bonus this is the reply I got:

They credited my account with the additional gold as if I had purchased 5 vaults but because it was not 5 actual transactions they will not give bonus! (Even though it was same monetary amount) How can you say you will HONOR a sale and not provide the same benefit as if I had actually received the Advertised sale and made the EXACT same purchase amount?!? This is absolutely rediculous Gree. Why do you make false promises to paying customers?!?

Selfproclaimed
09-30-2012, 03:17 PM
I sent in a ticket regarding the same 40% off sale. I didn't recieve the sale either. Haven't heard anything back from my tickets other than the first response reply

War Priest
09-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Let's burn their village.

War Priest
09-30-2012, 03:20 PM
I sent in a ticket regarding the same 40% off sale. I didn't recieve the sale either. Haven't heard anything back from my tickets other than the first response reply

I never even got note that their was any sale at all, including the 20%.

Fun
09-30-2012, 03:20 PM

+1! And flans monster age while we are still angry villagers,

OT: that really sucks pm CCM about it see what he says

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 03:21 PM

Sounds like good idea! I am so fed up with their lies and broken promises!

Baraka
I sent ticket about my gold I bought and am still waiting for reply. Been a good week now.

Selfproclaimed
Yea , several people were getting 40% off. Why it was select, don't know . Sort of like before when they did that purchase gold for the first time, get something for free, I never got that either.

Poopenshire
09-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Me = not surprised.

This game is dying fast!

War Priest
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
This is why they don't have a phone number...

andymac106
09-30-2012, 03:27 PM
This is why they don't have a phone number...

If they did, the call would just be outsourced and maybe even have it say 'You call is very important to us. Please hold a bit long' I bet they wouldnt even have catchy hold music

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:29 PM
I didn't get any bonus and I bought more than that.. where is mine?

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Where is mine?

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 03:55 PM
If they did, the call would just be outsourced and maybe even have it say 'You call is very important to us. Please hold a bit long' I bet they wouldnt even have catchy hold music

Guaranteed! You would be on hold forever! Lol

Fl@sh
09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
I have a continuous 40% off sale on my LLP. It lasts 24 hours and keeps resetting every day

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 05:15 PM
I have a continuous 40% off sale on my LLP. It lasts 24 hours and keeps resetting every day

I have it on my LLP too... That was why they said they would honor the sale on my HLP (which they did). But my issue is with how it's being handled in terms of the bonus. If I had the sale on my HLP I would have bought 5 vaults for $300 and received bonus. cInstead I bought 3 vaults for $300. I got 5 vaults worth of gold but because they only show 3 transactions and not 5 they aren't honoring the bonus.

JohnnyR
09-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Honestly, if you're dealing with "A," just quit with him and send a ticket with ATTN: CJ54 somewhere in it. "A" has taken very good care of me on more than one occasion, however it seems he might not be in as powerful a role as CJ54 to get things done.

Further, if you want to be taken care of, I'd suggest a few things:

-Simply describe the problem without assigning blame.
-Ask for help/solution without demanding.
-Refrain from complaining.
-Show patience, understanding, appreciation of situation.

Tips here are in general to anyone, not you specifically. Should probably have this in the n00bie guide.

Every single problem I've had was taken care of quickly and efficiently by keeping my language toned down and positive, many others here share the same experiences.

Lucky4u
09-30-2012, 05:56 PM
I thought u guys not buying golds...just askin...

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Honestly, if you're dealing with "A," just quit with him and send a ticket with ATTN: CJ54 somewhere in it. "A" has taken very good care of me on more than one occasion, however it seems he might not be in as powerful a role as CJ54 to get things done.

Further, if you want to be taken care of, I'd suggest a few things:

-Simply describe the problem without assigning blame.
-Ask for help/solution without demanding.
-Refrain from complaining.
-Show patience, understanding, appreciation of situation.

Tips here are in general to anyone, not you specifically. Should probably have this in the n00bie guide.

Every single problem I've had was taken care of quickly and efficiently by keeping my language toned down and positive, many others here share the same experiences.

Already dealing with CJ. Sent CCM a PM and hopefully he can straighten this out. Thanks for the tips.

BigDog146400220
09-30-2012, 06:02 PM
I thought u guys not buying golds...just askin...

I had stopped buying when they took away the Collect 10 and replaced it with the auctions. They brought it back so I was ok with buying again. If this doesn't get addressed appropriately, I will never buy anything from them again.

jay_usher
09-30-2012, 11:17 PM
i also sent a ticket with no response.. after hearing this im going to send another.. been waiting a week.. guessing it might get resolved when there is no event and il be wasting my gold on le units or somthing i dont really need just for the simple fact i have the gold there and get bored waiting

Ljepoje
10-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Are Funzio and GREE the same, or two different companies? IŽve started to play this game three weeks ago (are at level 54, Captain rank), IŽam a beginner in other words.... ;)

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Are Funzio and GREE the same, or two different companies? IŽve started to play this game three weeks ago (are at level 54, Captain rank), IŽam a beginner in other words.... ;)

Yes, they are the same. Gree bought Funzio. The best advice I can give a new player is don't fall into gold trap. Seems like a good idea at times...it isn't!

War Priest
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Google their address, and send them a bag of sh*t. Seriously... That might work then.

DVL505
10-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Don't feel to bad, I spent a bunch of gold to get a bonus, but forgot I already got a bonus this month. Do you think they cut me some slack, no way even though I spent a few vaults of gold on getting the tenth part in the event that doesn't work, the answer was still the same. I have come to expect this from Greed, you are right, they have no honor.

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Google their address, and send them a bag of sh*t. Seriously... That might work then.

Nice one WP! Lol!

Zoltarov
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I have always have good reponses in tickets. I send in 2 tickets yesterday and already have response on both.
Also Gree has now a ticketing tool, where you can see all your open and closed tickets.
https://crimecity.zendesk.com/requests?filter=solved
Perhaps this was already existing before, but I did discover it today.
There was a hyperlink in the ticket number, that took me there.

Harry Tuttle
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
I have always have good reponses in tickets. I send in 2 tickets yesterday and already have response on both.
Also Gree has now a ticketing tool, where you can see all your open and closed tickets.
https://crimecity.zendesk.com/requests?filter=solved
Perhaps this was already existing before, but I did discover it today.
There was a hyperlink in the ticket number, that took me there.

Hey! Thanks! I don't know why I never noticed a link in my tickets but this is great! Thanks for pointing it out.

Ljepoje
10-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes, they are the same. Gree bought Funzio. The best advice I can give a new player is don't fall into gold trap. Seems like a good idea at times...it isn't!

Ok, thanks for replay! Yes, I dont purchase gold for that reason. Still, It would "kill the joy" in playing this game by "buying" units for real money (gold bars).... I see this as a challenge =)

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Does anyone think I'm wrong here? This just seems crazy to me that they are going to apply a technicality here when they said they would honor the sale on my account. And then after the fact hold me to a 5 vault minimum to apply the bonus. Why would i spend $500 when anyone who got the in-game sale would only pay $300 for same monthly bonus? Obviously if I had gotten the sale in game I would have clicked the button 5 times and spent the same amount money!

Yes I just got another email response denying me the bonus! This is so frustrating.

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 05:50 PM
It is not my fault that Gree FALSELY advertised a sale on twitter. It is not my fault you said you would honor the sale on my account and then not apply the same rules to my purchases! Why does everything in this game have to be shady business practices??

DVL505
10-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Its what they do best.

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Post 1 of 2 that proves i'm right:

We have a special program for people who want to purchase larger gold quantities with a steep bonus. Apple won't let us sell larger packages, but we are willing to increase bonuses for players if they're willing to commit to the following amounts:

$500 in a month = 100% bonus
$1,000 in a month = 200% bonus
$2,000 in a month = 300% bonus
$5,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
$10,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount, as we calculate the bonus gold based on the assumption that you're already receiving the 50% bonus from buying $100 packages. So if you purchase $750 in a month, you will only get the 100% bonus applied to $500 of that. If you purchase $4,000 in a month you will get the 300% bonus applied to $2,000 of that. To clarify, the exact amounts of gold you receive for reaching each tier are outlined below:

$500 = 2500g.
$1000 = 15000g.
$2000 = 50,000g.
$5000 = 125,000g.
$10000 = 250,000g.

These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes and we may loosen them at a later date. Let me know if you're interested or have any other questions.

Regards,

Dr. Dengus
10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I understand where you're coming from BigDog and don't get how GREE doesn't. You theoretically purchased 5 separate vaults at a discounted price. If the sale showed up as it was supposed to, you would have been credited the bonus gold. And GREE chose to honor this sale even though it wasn't displayed correctly. What's the harm in keeping your customers happy? On a side note, I find the added bonus for $5k in a month pretty funny. "Here's an extra 125,000 gold for your generous purchase amounts this month, along with a 200/100 unit!"

BigDog146400220
10-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Post 2 of 2 that proves I'm right:

Crime City Mark
Developer
Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus
They count sale vaults towards the bonus in terms of? :

5 vaults of gold on sale = bonus?

or

$500 spent towards vaults on sale = bonus?
Sale purchases count as full value. If it would be $100, but costs $80 on sale, we count it as $100.
http://www.facebook.com/crimecity
Reply Reply With Quote
09-18-2012 04:46 PM #239
BigDog146400220
Originally Posted by Crime City Mark
Sale purchases count as full value. If it would be $100, but costs $80 on sale, we count it as $100.
Thx for clarification CCM. I thought I had gotten the bonus on sale gold in past.
There will be NO more gold purchases until the issues are addressed appropriately by support! Looks like Gree just got themselves another lifetime FREE player!

TROPHY CASE:

Guerrilla Striker * Illuminati Heli * Warlord Seige Tank * Gen. Command Ship * Heavy Carrier * Black Shark Heli * Ops Jet Pilot * Dragon Viper

Death Eagle (LLP) MW 103.842.653
BigDog CC 626.159.273

I have the screenshot just don't know how to post pictures.

BigDog146400220
10-02-2012, 03:57 AM
I understand where you're coming from BigDog and don't get how GREE doesn't. You theoretically purchased 5 separate vaults at a discounted price. If the sale showed up as it was supposed to, you would have been credited the bonus gold. And GREE chose to honor this sale even though it wasn't displayed correctly. What's the harm in keeping your customers happy? On a side note, I find the added bonus for $5k in a month pretty funny. "Here's an extra 125,000 gold for your generous purchase amounts this month, along with a 200/100 unit!"

I'm glad someone gets it. It blows my mind to see Gree think they will get away with these types of shady practices. Well I am not letting this one go. They have one more chance to swallow their pride and admit wrong doing or there will be legal action taken. It is false advertisement... Plain and simple.

BigDog146400220
10-02-2012, 10:50 AM
After being told twice that 5 purchases were required. My final ticket to Support Management at Gree:

I understand you say that's how it works but that is how it works under normal conditions. You changed the rules when you honored the sale on my account. The sale was completely acknowledged when you credited my account with the gold equivalent of a 5 vault purchase. Therefore, making me eligible for the monthly bonus gold. Sale gold counts as vault purchases per CCM.

It seems this may be an issue that you need to discuss with your superiors as it is not getting resolved adequately. I am not asking for anything that isn't rightfully mine. What you are doing is not only wrong but it is illegal.

Gree has 48 hours from the receipt of this message to comply and credit my account with the bonus gold. If compliance does not occur within the allotted time, legal action will follow. There will be no further correspondence on my part beyond this notification. Unless the issue is handled appropriately, all future correspondence will be handled by my lawyer.

Sincerely,
BCJ