PDA

View Full Version : What happens now if gree dose not refund your money?

CAPT.GIN
09-30-2012, 02:31 PM
So I'm been reading about how self proclaimed waisted 300$ on three vaults on a broken unit. Also the rest of you who have other broken units like that bear unit that should give you 30% ground boost on ground units. What would you do if gree told you oh we'll there's noting we can do we have your money, just move on! Just wondering what your oppion's would be.

SoccerStud
09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
You could sue them for millions

CAPT.GIN
09-30-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm being serious!!! What if there like its in our policy if you spend money and buy gold there's noting we can do if there's mistakes with our units when you buy them.

Dry
09-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Hack the game and ther furom !

Selfproclaimed
09-30-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm not looking for a refund of money, I want a refund of gold, I will spend the gold elsewhere in the game. If they don't do that, I'll take it up with apple and get a money refund,which they will do because of the misleading unit. I know others that have done so with the other unit. Either give the gold back , or lose 300 completely ,along with any future spending.

War Priest
09-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Hack the game and ther furom !

Next time you log on I bet your banned. Haha :rolleyes:

Hondo
09-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm being serious!!! What if there like its in our policy if you spend money and buy gold there's noting we can do if there's mistakes with our units when you buy them.

I'm pretty sure Gree's policy says to ignore the complaint and act like they didn't know anything.

CAPT.GIN
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm pretty sure Gree's policy says to ignore the complaint and act like they didn't know anything.

You know a lot of company's have policy's like this to avoid lawsuits! The sad thing about it is, if it's in there policy you can't sue because the customer failed to read the policy.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Here are your options:

1) Move on .. go play the new W.O.W upgrade, or get ready for Xcom.
2) complain, complain, complain, they dont care... they really don't
3) You have no basis for a lawsuit, i read the rules
4)Complain to Apple.... they will just shrug their shoulders

Here is my advice... quit the game and delete it... go find a girl... any girl
make her your girlfriend, then the two of you can spend endless hours playing personal games, with your own rules, iinvolving hiding sausage etc....

War Priest
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Grab their kids from school and demand a ransom...

Please note that their is a 5 year mandatory prison sentence for kidnapping. :)

Alt2n8er
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Grab their kids from school and demand a ransom...

I don't know, but this made me laugh.

Buggs1a
09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I would contact apple if gree refused to do the right thing.
What is hayday?

P-TeCH
10-01-2012, 05:35 AM
You could launch a protest action: Someone writes a short and sharp message like what they need to change immediatly, then you get every player you can reach to send that message in as a ticket - hourly, daily however just bombard them.
Sooner or later several support workers will complain to their superiors about these messages and these guys will then take it to a weekly meeting or something like that, so it will go up the chain and reach the ears of the guys in charge if you're lucky.
They won't refund your money that way but I think you could at least show them how pissed of many players are because of these not working boosts e.g. - and get them to work on that issue.

Miner
10-01-2012, 11:30 AM

Can anyone tell WP has started courses to become a law enforcement officer? haha

Jhenry02
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Nothing will get done guys, stop buying large amounts of gold and participating in the obviously rigged events.

War Priest
10-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Can anyone tell WP has started courses to become a law enforcement officer? haha

No, I didn't learn this in class. I knew this... I thought everybody did.

Mksound
10-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I think it's because war priest is smart.

dthfrmabv
10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
No, I didn't learn this in class. I knew this... I thought everybody did.

Personal experience - lol - j/k