PDA

View Full Version : Off topic: SOA (WARNING: spoiler for Season 4)

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Edit: Thanks to Ghost for pointing out my obvious mistake - season 5 Spoiler not 4!

Ok obviously a huge SOA fun here, anyone watching this new season? HOLY Hell they started the first 3 episodes off with a bang right?

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/thesamcro/tumblr_maytcwP6Fj1rfqdvko1_500.gif

Looks like a Crime City war! :cool:

Luke 3457
09-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah I was pissed!! Opie was my favorite character 😡😫

Maniaxe
09-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I have a feeling this is either the end of the series, or the beginning of a new chapter.

Sasha54
09-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Yikes - I just watched episode 1 and part way of 2 last night but didn't see this part...

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 03:52 PM
I was so bummed when I saw opie die :/ and its season 5 yo ;P

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 04:48 PM
I was so bummed when I saw opie die :/ and its season 5 yo ;P

DAMN ur right, season 4 stuck on the brain as I had to buy it and watch all of it in 1 week so i would be ready for season 5!

Yeah i was never a huge Opie fan but recently he had really gotten to be a great character, just in time to see that. OUCH!!! It was hard to watch man.

Also I have to admit I was a huge fan of Clay not Jax all the way through season 1-4, but man Clay F'ed everyone towards the end of 4. Even Tig had to reconsider right?

Read a quote from someone online that said, "Opie had to die so Jax could become what he never wanted to become - Clay"...Interesting.

Luke 3457
09-30-2012, 05:06 PM
DAMN ur right, season 4 stuck on the brain as I had to buy it and watch all of it in 1 week so i would be ready for season 5!

Yeah i was never a huge Opie fan but recently he had really gotten to be a great character, just in time to see that. OUCH!!! It was hard to watch man.

Also I have to admit I was a huge fan of Clay not Jax all the way through season 1-4, but man Clay F'ed everyone towards the end of 4. Even Tig had to reconsider right?

Read a quote from someone online that said, "Opie had to die so Jax could become what he never wanted to become - Clay"...Interesting.
Yeah I never liked jax till last season I always thought he was too soft. Now tho after all the drama that has unfolded it changed his character and now he's an og in the biker world! Dunno how long they can keep it going tho...

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Just like Pope said, opies death sparked a new rage in Jax that is going to push him to destroy everyone and everything in his way including Pope.

Regardless though, people don't understand SOA is based on Hamlet, which is a Trategy Kurt Sutter is doing an amazing job IMO. If people want Hollywood BS, then they can watch something else but Sutter has done an amazing job especially these last 3 episodes.

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Just like Pope said, opies death sparked a new rage in Jax that is going to push him to destroy everyone and everything in his way including Pope.

Regardless though, people don't understand SOA is based on Hamlet, which is a Trategy Kurt Sutter is doing an amazing job IMO. If people want Hollywood BS, then they can watch something else but Sutter has done an amazing job especially these last 3 episodes.

Well said. The show is great.

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah I never liked jax till last season I always thought he was too soft. Now tho after all the drama that has unfolded it changed his character and now he's an og in the biker world! Dunno how long they can keep it going tho...

I think this is the last season...

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
I think this is the last season...
Nope. They signed up for next season and *possibly* one more after that.

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 07:19 PM
That is the best news I have heard in some time! :)

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Very unfortunate half sac died IRL. Rip.

Maniaxe
09-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah I never liked jax till last season I always thought he was too soft.
It has nothing to do with Jax being "soft". He is smarter than Clay and sees the bigger picture. A way for the MC to thrive with out the violence, constant retaliations, and threat of being locked up. Jax's character is a family man who puts those he loves above himself. The difference is Clay would put anyone in harms way to save is own skin. So who is the "soft" one?

Very unfortunate half sac died IRL. Rip.
I was wondering what happened to him...

Maniaxe
09-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Stupid beers make brain no work well.

double post

B@ndit
09-30-2012, 07:42 PM
@ Ghost818 I know I was what the FACK WHY OPIE!!! At least allow him to make his vengeance by killing Jackson's step dad before ending his role!

@ Swearengen hope not... running out of good show my only last good shows are Walking dead and Board Walk Empire.

Swearengen
10-01-2012, 04:40 AM
@ Ghost818 I know I was what the FACK WHY OPIE!!! At least allow him to make his vengeance by killing Jackson's step dad before ending his role! .

sometimes it doesn't work out like we want... :)

@ Swearengen hope not... running out of good show my only last good shows are Walking dead and Board Walk Empire.

Agreed. Besides SOA, I have Walking Dead & Boardwalk Empire...Best stuff since The Shield, The Wire & Deadwood! IMO :)

Swearengen
10-01-2012, 04:45 AM
It has nothing to do with Jax being "soft". He is smarter than Clay and sees the bigger picture. A way for the MC to thrive with out the violence, constant retaliations, and threat of being locked up. Jax's character is a family man who puts those he loves above himself. The difference is Clay would put anyone in harms way to save is own skin. So who is the "soft" one?

I was wondering what happened to him...

They killed off Half Sac's character a few seasons ago. It was a great one also. Unfortunately he died in some odd/tragic circumstances recently.

As for Jax being soft. Soft is not the right word, but you have to remember we are talking a show about an outlaw biker gang. So a life outside of violence and the threat of retaliation & jail is a joke. Yes clay will do whatever he can to save his own azz, but I think we will see Jax doing some of the same things but justifying it in different terms.

Bala82
10-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Well nice to see some SOA fans on here :)

I think Gemma is losing it she become more unhinged as series progress

C-live
10-01-2012, 06:25 AM

Nice Norks though

Swearengen
10-01-2012, 07:24 AM

True like Clay, she is doing whatever it takes to remain in control. Tara on the other hand is stepping up...

Ghost818
10-01-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm just wondering how the alliance with the "companionator" is going to benefit Jax.

Who else was like "oh shiet" when Tara handed Gemmas azz to her regarding the shiet with Wendy.

Swearengen
10-01-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm just wondering how the alliance with the "companionator" is going to benefit Jax.

Who else was like "oh shiet" when Tara handed Gemmas azz to her regarding the shiet with Wendy.

oh yeah that was nice - Tara is the new sheriff in town! But don't count Gemma out, her and clay have some tricks left.

Ghost818
10-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Lol what clay did was childish with mizz Ashley tisdale. Made Gemma beat the ish outa her.

Can't wait till tomorrow night I get back from the gym and watch me new episode.