PDA

View Full Version : Loot on adroid versus ios

iteachem
09-30-2012, 11:00 AM
So trying to help some people get their stats up and wondering about the differences between loot on the ios versus the android Based on what I have read recently the new maps are not the same or even close on android as they are on ios, but at what point does that happen?

I don't want to be giving advice to farm the ECB if that doesn't match my experience...

Thanks in advance for the feedback..

Oh and you new to the forum types I am helping via PM..feel free to jump in on this thread and as questions these folks are really helpful here when they are not arguing...

DLSmooth
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Not sure when it starts, but I'm on Android and I haven't been able to loot anything from the new maps from the Nightlife District on up. We can loot ECBs tho....

Sandukan
09-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Not sure when it starts, but I'm on Android and I haven't been able to loot anything from the new maps from the Nightlife District on up. We can loot ECBs tho....where are you looting ECBs?

DLSmooth
09-30-2012, 11:23 AM
where are you looting ECBs?
Red Light District - Red Cascade

fuzzy
09-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Not sure when it starts, but I'm on Android and I haven't been able to loot anything from the new maps from the Nightlife District on up. We can loot ECBs tho....

Have you tried UWV or the Rusty m4a1? They are also just a 1 click job.

I believe I read in thread that android can only loot from 1 click jobs.

DLSmooth
09-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Have you tried UWV or the Rusty m4a1? They are also just a 1 click job.

I believe I read in thread that android can only loot from 1 click jobs.
Yes. Those work as well but there isn't anything else after those three...

Sandukan
09-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks man.
I see you are a fellow Marylander.

DLSmooth
09-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks man.
I see you are a fellow Marylander.

No Prob. Always nice to see somebody from my neck of the woods...

Munch on it
09-30-2012, 12:14 PM
What limo do you get the last call from in the cartel compound?

iteachem
09-30-2012, 01:04 PM
What limo do you get the last call from in the cartel compound?

Cut the breaks

Boof
10-01-2012, 10:51 AM

I recently unlocked this and saved up for the buy-in. After spending 2000 energy, I had zero drops, but that was during the current event. So, I decided to wait until the event was over to see if that improved the drop rate for me. Are other Android players looting ECB's successfully? Does the drop rate change during events?

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
This is support's response to the situation...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38839-I-cannot-loot-explosives-glitch-of-just-bad-luck

realsavior
10-01-2012, 01:43 PM
@Boof I have had some success getting ECBs...The spreadsheet lists it as a 12% drop rate I think and that seems about right. Last couple of days I have did the Red Cascade job around 40 times/clicks and have 5 ECBs. The biggest disadavtage is not having any explosives to loot on Droid.

PawnXIIX
10-01-2012, 01:53 PM
@Boof I have had some success getting ECBs...The spreadsheet lists it as a 12% drop rate I think and that seems about right. Last couple of days I have did the Red Cascade job around 40 times/clicks and have 5 ECBs. The biggest disadavtage is not having any explosives to loot on Droid.

The explosives aren't exactly the best...they are still all outclassed by sarin gas grenades and land mines to be fair. Yes they are good to have since they are not consumable...but to be honest they're not the best :p

DLSmooth
10-01-2012, 03:08 PM
I recently unlocked this and saved up for the buy-in. After spending 2000 energy, I had zero drops, but that was during the current event. So, I decided to wait until the event was over to see if that improved the drop rate for me. Are other Android players looting ECB's successfully? Does the drop rate change during events?
Drop rates do seem to go down during events. I have 108 ECBs so they do drop on Android.

DLSmooth
10-01-2012, 03:10 PM
The explosives aren't exactly the best...they are still all outclassed by sarin gas grenades and land mines to be fair. Yes they are good to have since they are not consumable...but to be honest they're not the best :p
They may not be the best, but they would definitely help us lower income players who cant afford Sarin Gas Grenades or Land Mines....

prostouser
10-01-2012, 04:06 PM
After reading this forum and playing on android my visio is:
1. Loot drop from jobs is supposed to be the same for iOS and Android. Search forum for keyword "loot spreadsheet" to find info. The last one so far is http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39799-Updated-Loot-Spreadsheet-Empire-Fair-amp-Trackside-Slums-Boss-Item-Drops&highlight=loot+spreadsheet
2. Android players can not get any loot from regular multiclick jobs. Only single click and multiclick-multiloot minibosses (NPC-jobs that have a chance to drop one of 3 different items with 72%-22%-6% success rate) drop something. Check spreadsheet for them. Issue has been reported to techsupport many times and they "are looking into it". If you are android player you can read this thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38839-I-cannot-loot-explosives-glitch-of-just-bad-luck&highlight=loot+spreadsheet) and send a ticket too.
3. Some of respectable iOS forum users are insisting that one can use old version of CC (2.0.1 or 2.0.2?) to significantly improve farming from multiclick jobs. The reversion to previous version is legit and confirmed by techsupport. The reported rates of getting loot are insane (like 500 unconsumable explosives in a matter of weeks). Search forum for "reversion".