PDA

View Full Version : When is this going to happen?

Patrick616
09-30-2012, 03:55 AM
Posted by CCM on 6/25.... Just curious when all of this is going to implemented? The past few weeks there has been greater interaction but still important questions especially related to events are not answered.

Upcoming changes and improvements
With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:
Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:
Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:
More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

Luke 3457
09-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Posted by CCM on 6/25.... Just curious when all of this is going to implemented? The past few weeks there has been greater interaction but still important questions especially related to events are not answered.

With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:
Forum revamp

Community:
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:
More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Higher visibility
New support system
Sorry buddy don't hold your breath ... But it sure sounded good when it was stated didn't it? 😎

Patrick616
09-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Sorry buddy don't hold your breath ... But it sure sounded good when it was stated didn't it? 😎

Everything always does! That brief moment when you think there is a glimmer of hope! Then you get smacked back to reality!

Aid
09-30-2012, 05:04 AM
Great post. Related to the original post would like to know when we are going to be able to trade in our RPGS for special items, CCM stated quite a while ago this would be a new feature. Still sitting with over 100 in my inventory

Luke 3457
09-30-2012, 05:22 AM
Everything always does! That brief moment when you think there is a glimmer of hope! Then you get smacked back to reality!
U remember the crazy hit n runner? Maybe not been so long since support has even admited it's existed... No added vehicle attack! Or wait maybe I should just take their word for it that it works lol. Or how bout the modifier that adds 20% to jobs it hasn't worked in months 😅

Joeycool
09-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Ha ha ha!

Never!

KemoKidd
09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
U remember the crazy hit n runner? Maybe not been so long since support has even admited it's existed... No added vehicle attack! Or wait maybe I should just take their word for it that it works lol. Or how bout the modifier that adds 20% to jobs it hasn't worked in months ��

Check out the first pick. Top 10 Android Event prize with a 20% more job payout modifier. The next pic shows a job that pays between $2,880 - $6,000. Then how did I only collect $2,639 (look in top left corner)? Was my modifier 20% less payout?

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/KemoKidd/20_zpse1b92d8d.png

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/KemoKidd/Less_zps29177916.png

Ramshutu
09-30-2012, 08:06 AM

Forums:
Forum revamp

Community:
Way more content!

Support:
More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Higher visibility
New support system

Out of the first 8 points, they seem to have done 4.5 of them. Of the last 5, 3 are almost possible to measure. Im not saying that everything is perfect or they have done everything on that list, but they have done at least some of it.

dudeman
09-30-2012, 08:31 AM
OP

The two points that stick out on that list, IMO, are greater clarity and faster turnaround. They've still got some work to do there.

Great post. Related to the original post would like to know when we are going to be able to trade in our RPGS for special items, CCM stated quite a while ago this would be a new feature. Still sitting with over 100 in my inventory

I think it was LFizzle who might have mentioned something about a special program, but I think it was for a different game (MW?). Iirc, players trade in their event ITEMS, not boxes. As for rockets/RPG crates in your inventory, the programming involved with that event is funky apparently. The modifier for the Blackout RPG is bugged, and it seems like a side effect is the event items/boxes show in our inventories. Notice how NONE of the other event items are visible in anyone's inventory? They're there, but you're not supposed to be able to see them.

U remember the crazy hit n runner? Maybe not been so long since support has even admited it's existed... No added vehicle attack! Or wait maybe I should just take their word for it that it works lol. Or how bout the modifier that adds 20% to jobs it hasn't worked in months ��

+20% (Pathmaker) works fine. +30% (Blackout RPG) is broken. I still have some doubt about the hit'n'runner though. Sometimes I'll be fighting someone and notice that I'm not consuming any attack explosives, and think to myself "cool, it works!" and the second I finish that thout, boom! So I donno!

Check out the first pick. Top 10 Android Event prize with a 20% more job payout modifier. The next pic shows a job that pays between $2,880 - $6,000. Then how did I only collect $2,639 (look in top left corner)? Was my modifier 20% less payout?

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/KemoKidd/20_zpse1b92d8d.png

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/KemoKidd/Less_zps29177916.png

Contact support, that's not supposed to happen. That problem was happening to me, support found the problem and sorted it. I was assured that the Pathmaker works fine and that there is a new system for modifiers to make sure they work properly in the future, but I think that was referring to iOS and you're on android, correct Kemo? Maybe different systems in place for modifiers on the different operating systems.

KemoKidd
09-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Contact support, that's not supposed to happen. That problem was happening to me, support found the problem and sorted it. I was assured that the Pathmaker works fine and that there is a new system for modifiers to make sure they work properly in the future, but I think that was referring to iOS and you're on android, correct Kemo? Maybe different systems in place for modifiers on the different operating systems.

Yes, Android. I took these pictures a while ago meaning to send a ticket. I pretty much never do jobs except for the first day of an event to try to get around 7 crates. I didn't care much for the modifier as much as an explosive with 1,000+ stats for attack and defense.

I wasnt so much complaining about it. I actually thought it was pretty funny that I am supposed to get 20% more but in fact got less than the minimum. I just sent a ticket about a cheater (2nd time I'm reporting this guy) and about the android pvp prize I have not received yet. I'll wait for this to clear before I send another ticket.

I do believe that support does a great job solving our problems. The only complaint I have is that this cheater is obvious and I sent a lot of screen shots to prove it. This guy has 2-3 of each 6X scratcher prizes, 2 splinter mines (top 10 android prize) which disappeared from his inventory 2 days later and 2 jeweled sledge (another top 10 android event prize). Why did I have to send this ticket again?