PDA

View Full Version : Support Cares!

G Wiz
09-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Just wanted to give a shoutout to support.

Why?

After a history of decent reports with noteworthy details to speed their investigation, (including things on my own account I may notice), support has awarded me with 75 gold as a token of their appreciation!

Now while a lot of people might be spiteful and try to bum their own gold, I posted this to show that support does appreciate the things we genuinely help them out with, so don't stop lending a hand folks!

Polarbear
09-30-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm about to get chucked on the cheat ignore list :)

But would really rather prefer profanity immunity...

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 01:53 AM
💚💚❤💖💖💕💓💙💛💛💞❤ I love you guys . Yes I'm drunk.

Patrick616
09-30-2012, 02:53 AM

Why?

After a history of decent reports with noteworthy details to speed their investigation, (including things on my own account I may notice), support has awarded me with 75 gold as a token of their appreciation!

Now while a lot of people might be spiteful and try to bum their own gold, I posted this to show that support does appreciate the things we genuinely help them out with, so don't stop lending a hand folks!

I don't doubt that Support does a good job for some people! In fact I used to rave about the support staff myself! They used to always be on top of the ball with things! However it seems they are far under-staffed! When I get a reply it is from the same 2 or 3 people! I have had 1 issue open since Sept 4, despite many attempts to get them to respond I continue to hear nothing back! I have 2 other tickets open for going on 2 weeks! I am glad you got gold for helping them out, they should think about giving out gold to those whom must wait multiple weeks to get sh** resolved!

WestLondon
09-30-2012, 04:55 AM
Cringeworthy

letssee007
09-30-2012, 05:15 AM

Why?

Did you get a few gold for making this plug for Gree(D)

If you clearly believe this game offers good customer support, you must have just recently arrived on earth or come out from under a rock

The only way support cares is if you are waving your creditcard in front of their face

iteachem
09-30-2012, 05:15 AM
Nothing but positive outcomes for me with support.. So for once I agree with the Wiz...

Fixed my misclicks, added missing items into inventory, locked every cheater I reported...

Intrance
09-30-2012, 05:57 AM
Sorry to hear some have bad exp with support but my exp with them have been positive as well. Sometime it takes a week or two but they always been helpful with my misclicks and issues

Luke 3457
09-30-2012, 06:13 AM
Sorry to hear some have bad exp with support but my exp with them have been positive as well. Sometime it takes a week or two but they always been helpful with my misclicks and issues
Yes they are usually on the ball with mis clicks ! But anything that requires thought or leg work on their end could take forever to here from them😫

Deluxe
09-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Yah misclicks are easy...leg work to find and ban cheaters or discretion to decide what is or is not appropriate and the resulting inconsistencies/hypocrisy is where they lack. They are currently lying to me about having taken down ga y slurs towards me off someones wall...

Joeycool
09-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Yes they are usually on the ball with mis clicks ! But anything that requires thought or leg work on their end could take forever to here from them

Agreed.

Simple things that require no effort they are good with. Anything else. Forget about it. Takes an age to sort out. Rubbish!

In my experience anyway.

Except for CJ - That guy is a legend!

Polarbear
09-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Yah misclicks are easy...leg work to find and ban cheaters or discretion to decide what is or is not appropriate and the resulting inconsistencies/hypocrisy is where they lack. They are currently lying to me about having taken down ga y slurs towards me off someones wall...

Awww poor Deluxe, found out he had a wife on other peoples walls :confused:

Got some serious fan club there!

Gaming Will
09-30-2012, 07:15 AM
GWiz... Are u sure the gold wasn't from the poetry contest that you won?

Deluxe
09-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Awww poor Deluxe, found out he had a wife on other peoples walls :confused:

Got some serious fan club there!

Ha ha yah that broad is bat sh*t crazy...apparently talking about her muffin top set her off lol

dudeman
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Agreed.

Simple things that require no effort they are good with. Anything else. Forget about it. Takes an age to sort out. Rubbish!

In my experience anyway.

Except for CJ - That guy is a legend!

I agree with most of this. The "Anything else" I think depends on who is handling the ticket. Different people, different skills and abilities.

Strongly agree with that last comment. :cool:

G Wiz
09-30-2012, 10:26 AM
GWiz... Are u sure the gold wasn't from the poetry contest that you won?Pretty sure its from support...cj messaged me in the email and said he put 75 gold there.

Joeycool
09-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Pretty sure its from support...cj messaged me in the email and said he put 75 gold there.

There is a chance that he was lying though... right?

Polarbear
09-30-2012, 10:39 AM
To me support was generally nice.

Have recieved 1.3k extra gold because of their stuff ups. :)

But this was the old funzio.

Patrick616
09-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Anyone can fix a mis-click! That is the easy everyday stuff! Anything that requires any type of brain power can take forever! I don't think it's too hard to be kept in the loop however! A simple reply of " I looked over your case and it will require extra time" is much better than not getting back for weeks on end!

I will say however that support is put in a bad position much of the time! The glitches must drive them crazy! They have to deal with the inadequacy of the programmers!

br.jellema
09-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Reported a bug last week to CCM which players could use to get a slight advantage and got 50 gold for reporting it. No I'm not gonna tell you what it was, but I found it a nice gesture. Keep up the good work CCM/support!

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Gotta agree with Joey and Dudeman, CJ rocks.

And sorry about the earlier post remind me not to use beer as a chaser for my shots.

chimera69
10-01-2012, 04:49 AM
Overall, can't say I've been much impressed with support for anything beyond "can you delete my grunts." (never dealt with CJ so will defer to all those who have & find him awesome). I can appreciate, though, you wanting to give credit for your positive experiences with them.

But, to put things in perspective a bit... You were given $7.50 (the cash equivelant of your free gold) by Gree for doing work they won't staff enough people to do themselves. Hope you didn't spend too much of you time helping them.