PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the pleasure dome

SevenO9
09-29-2012, 11:18 PM
After one day in the HLs I have to admit its quite different experience then all those boring 175 levels before. But it is fun, entertaining and rewarding.

First, I get attacked a lot more. But I get attacked by CC celebrities! Within hours I had Sam, Lupo, Euchred, Vicious and a couple of others on my wall. Special thanks to Lupo, you are my hero. Still catching up on the # of attacks, but can you feel my breath? LOL

Second inbetween those I get lots of attacks from people with good hoods and mediocre stats. The amount I robbed in the past 24 hours exceeds what I used to get in a week.

Third I learned, or relearned a lesson. Defence is nothing, attack is everything. I always weighted my stats towards attack but will now try even harder.

So did the game change? Yeah. Its so much more fun. If the constant attacks don't bother you, you'r able to collect on time and have decent stats, the shark tank is the place to go ...

And Lupo, watch out, I have your juicy level 1 laundromats on my hit list ;-)

Munch on it
09-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah I can't wait to get to although I can't collect on time I always forget lol

Jian Carlo
09-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the big league and it is good fun.

Polarbear
09-30-2012, 01:49 AM
I dunno... Anyone <50k stats are probably not enjoying as much!

SevenO9
09-30-2012, 01:51 AM
Yeah I can't wait to get to although I can't collect on time I always forget lol

Yeah, I was the same till I did some easy things. They might be obvious, they are certainly not new, but can't be stressed enough:

1.) Sync your 12/24/48 buildings. Even if you get robbed during a sync, it is worth
2.) User an app like timer+. Made a hughe difference to me
3.) Consider selling all the low level buildings. I did that some weeks ago. Now I have only 12/24/48 and the NCs and it made my gameplay so much more convenient. Moving forward I will only upgrade 24/48 builds and might even get rid of the NCs sooner or later.

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 01:55 AM
Welcome to the shark tank idk if I hit you cause I'm messed up but have fun yo that's what it's all aboutS

Dravak
09-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Good analyse and like said defense is nothing in this game ..

You need to be able to have a tough skin , collect on time or grab 30% of a building .
Attack is everything in this game . defense is only usefull if you are going to spend hard cold cash .
To keep the paupers at bay , but even then as the most powerfull in CC (sam) , you still will get attacks from cheaters .

So just learn to accept red and even with 20k there will be people around you can attack same as every bracket.
So there is really no safe spot in this game , just learn to accept red polar bear things will be fine .

isshi
09-30-2012, 03:50 AM
To dump nc's is crazy. . It's not only About robbing and fighting. Income is a big part of the game IMO. I see so many people just have 12, 24 and 48 hour buildings. For me I don't care if I get robbed... Come rob me that's ok.
My hood name is trev

Ragmondino
09-30-2012, 04:02 AM
To dump nc's is crazy. . It's not only About robbing and fighting. Income is a big part of the game IMO. I see so many people just have 12, 24 and 48 hour buildings. For me I don't care if I get robbed... Come rob me that's ok.
My hood name is trev

It's easy to say that with stats like yours. Pretty much the only ones who can rob you are in your gang.

Lupo
09-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Special thanks to Lupo, you are my hero. Still catching up on the # of attacks, but can you feel my breath? LOL

You're welcome, I hit you only cuz I tried to reach my PVP goal, otherwise I'm looking after my targets...:p:p:p

Ragmondino
09-30-2012, 10:07 AM
You're welcome, I hit you only cuz I tried to reach my PVP goal, otherwise I'm looking after my targets...:p:p:p

When you say things like that it makes me feel special. Having someone's hero have me on there list. Some people can only dream of being hit by Lupo as much as me. And I think I'm only low on his list

SevenO9
09-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Showing in a cinema near you. The new Steven Spielberg blockbuster.

Lupos Liste

Lupo
09-30-2012, 10:51 AM
When you say things like that it makes me feel special. Having someone's hero have me on there list. Some people can only dream of being hit by Lupo as much as me. And I think I'm only low on his list

Yes , it's true, you're low on my list...:cool:

iteachem
09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Showing in a cinema near you. The new Steven Spielberg blockbuster.

Lupos Liste

Better known as the Wolf's Bane

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 01:12 PM
After one day in the HLs I have to admit its quite different experience then all those boring 175 levels before. But it is fun, entertaining and rewarding.

First, I get attacked a lot more. But I get attacked by CC celebrities! Within hours I had Sam, Lupo, Euchred, Vicious and a couple of others on my wall. Special thanks to Lupo, you are my hero. Still catching up on the # of attacks, but can you feel my breath? LOL

Second inbetween those I get lots of attacks from people with good hoods and mediocre stats. The amount I robbed in the past 24 hours exceeds what I used to get in a week.

Third I learned, or relearned a lesson. Defence is nothing, attack is everything. I always weighted my stats towards attack but will now try even harder.

So did the game change? Yeah. Its so much more fun. If the constant attacks don't bother you, you'r able to collect on time and have decent stats, the shark tank is the place to go ...

If you don't mind, what is your atk score?

I like it here in the mid lvl, but looking forward to the HL also. I don't give a crap about being atk'ed but being a free player basically what do you think r the minimum stats needed to do ok in the shark tank?

Thanks

Ragmondino
09-30-2012, 01:20 PM
If you don't mind, what is your atk score?

I like it here in the mid lvl, but looking forward to the HL also. I don't give a crap about being atk'ed but being a free player basically what do you think r the minimum stats needed to do ok in the shark tank?

Thanks

I'm 55k 55k and sometimes I struggle to find people to fight. And I'm constantly beat up.

And Lupo, I may be low but I am on the list though!! My claim to fame

SevenO9
09-30-2012, 01:25 PM
My attack is 65k. I agree with what Polar Bear said. If you are below lets say 40k you won't have much fun. Until a day ago I could basically blind attack and won 99%, that is different now, even at 65k I need to check stats and skip a lot of players that have much higher stats. How far can you get as a free player? Don't know, maybe 50k? If you're able to ignore the constant beatings you will still find enough pray. It might just take a little longer.

Keep in mind this comes from someone with 24 hours experience up there. So take it with a grain of salt.

Swearengen
09-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Interesting...

Thanks

dudeman
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
My attack is 65k. I agree with what Polar Bear said. If you are below lets say 40k you won't have much fun. Until a day ago I could basically blind attack and won 99%, that is different now, even at 65k I need to check stats and skip a lot of players that have much higher stats. How far can you get as a free player? Don't know, maybe 50k? If you're able to ignore the constant beatings you will still find enough pray. It might just take a little longer.

Keep in mind this comes from someone with 24 hours experience up there. So take it with a grain of salt.

That sounds about right.

Ghost818
09-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Believe it or not, there are plenty of people 170+ that have less than 50K defense. Ever since the pvp tournament I've noticed alot more people with low stats but before it was a tad bit harder finding them. IMO minimum 70K attack and defense if you want to have it good for yah.
That is of course if you are cool with the Indians I'm at 85 and 80K and I'm doing alright with me hitlist targets there is only a handful if targets too strong for me? And only a few that have similar stats.

dudeman
09-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Believe it or not, there are plenty of people 170+ that have less than 50K defense. Ever since the pvp tournament I've noticed alot more people with low stats but before it was a tad bit harder finding them. IMO minimum 70K attack and defense if you want to have it good for yah.
That is of course if you are cool with the Indians I'm at 85 and 80K and I'm doing alright with me hitlist targets there is only a handful if targets too strong for me? And only a few that have similar stats.

That sounds about right. :D:cool:

Seriously though, I'm in pretty much the same boat, minus the gang tag. I mostly get attacked or robbed by indians anyways, but that just makes me too beat up for rivals I actually dislike. Most Indians I deal with will return the favour if they've robbed me and want me to help resynch their hood, so it's all good.

Helmi88
09-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Its look like you all having fun in HL gameplay . Cant wait to reach there someday when im ready .:)

DuB
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
I would say sub 35k would be the cut off currently. Below that you will have a rough go of it. At least 50% of the people I see are at or below 50k. Of course I have not hit 200 yet (190s).

procsyzarc
09-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Depends on time of day. I would actually say more like 80% of players are below 50k it's just they are always too beat up so you don't see them on rivals list.

Zendfrim
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Third I learned, or relearned a lesson. Defence is nothing, attack is everything. I always weighted my stats towards attack but will now try even harder.and there is what's wrong with this game. Defense should not be "nothing." if someone doesn't enjoy seeing a bunch of red in their feed, they should be able to concentrate on defense and be able to fend off even the strongest attacks. Gree could be making more money off people that don't want to see red in their feed. More cash bought and gold bought defensive items along with more diverse and reasonably priced defensive buildings that offer powerful and REAL defense are in order.

murf
10-01-2012, 06:30 AM
I dunno... Anyone <50k stats are probably not enjoying as much!

Yes, but I haven't spent gold on weapons and my stats are currently 65k/53k and I have 'survived' up here ok.

Farm and spend your RP wisely and the shark tank is just fine.