PDA

View Full Version : Remorse?

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Have you ever robbed somebody so many times that you just can't bring yourself to do it anymore?

I think after the 8th time I took this guys' Pirate Taverns and Upscale Clubs that I finally posted how to collect better and told him I wouldn't be back. Usually robbing 500k +/- 50k

I just..cannot bring myself to do it anymore xD

Scorpion.
09-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Have you ever robbed somebody so many times that you just can't bring yourself to do it anymore?

My answer is no.

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:36 PM
My answer is no.

Noted.

Hie.

Scorpion.
09-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Noted.

Hie.

Noted that you said hie.

Deluxe
09-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Absolutely not...esp i they mutter even a word of contempt towards me

Thats why i have substantial haters/heat buzzing about me 24/7

dudeman
09-29-2012, 07:41 PM
The way I see it, you can do one of two things:

1) Rob them a few times, feel bad about your crimes, then stop and pass them on to the next robber.

2) Rob them indefinitely, or for as long as it's convenient for you to do so. When or if the rival ever says anything, decide based on their attitude how to continue.

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Noted that you said hie.

It was less than 10 characters so... you found the secret prize! :D

Polarbear
09-29-2012, 07:46 PM
No Remorse!

I have hit the same guy (shaunnyddd) for about 40 levels now, all the way down to the third $1 laundramat rob!

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:47 PM
No Remorse!

I have hit the same guy (shaunnyddd) for about 40 levels now, all the way down to the third $1 laundramat rob!

I just think that he isn't going to get stronger if i'm just there to beat his face in every 3 hours :p

Scorpion.
09-29-2012, 07:51 PM
It was less than 10 characters so... you found the secret prize! :D

Cool!!!!!!

dudeman
09-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I just think that he isn't going to get stronger if i'm just there to beat his face in every 3 hours :p

That's why cash items < RP items. In order to win fights/get stronger, you need to win fights to get stronger. Or crawl/selective rob. Blah.

If he really wanted to, he could spend his 40% on defense buildings/upgrades to try to force you to move on. IMO, if you keep robbing someone and they're cool with it, they'd rather let you have it and help you out rather than have every jerk in crime city trying to stalk them.

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:55 PM
That's why cash items < RP items. In order to win fights/get stronger, you need to win fights to get stronger. Or crawl/selective rob. Blah.

If he really wanted to, he could spend his 40% on defense buildings/upgrades to try to force you to move on. IMO, if you keep robbing someone and they're cool with it, they'd rather let you have it and help you out rather than have every jerk in crime city trying to stalk them.

There's no amount of defense buildings in the world that can quickly force me to move on...he's got about 14k defense right now with gold buildings :p

I only have another 2 million for my level 2 nightclub...so i'm kinda missing out on that income from the PVP event D:

kitzune
09-29-2012, 08:01 PM
well if you posted on how to prevent the robberies but stopped robbing how do you know they got the incentive to prevent the robberies?

Besides if you wanted to see if thy took your advice you need to keep robbing otherwise you don't know if they took the advice or not. You gave them more chance then most would.

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Besides if you wanted to see if thy took your advice you need to keep robbing otherwise you don't know if they took the advice or not. You gave them more chance then most would.

I still visit his hood...There was nothing to steal last time I looked...for once :p