PDA

View Full Version : cheaters

kitzune
09-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Well I guess one good thing about this event it helped me find a couple of cheaters.

Though one seemed to have no items over 5 to 10 of them and no high number of event items. Yet had higher stats then mine. Previous cheaters either had way higher numbers of something that shouldn't be possible or other in accuracies. This one had high stats without the

What I'm wondering is for when reporting besides getting screenshots and leaving a post on the person's wall, is there anything else that will help the admins locate the cheater you find?

Scorpion.
09-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Try finding their mafia code and give that to support too.

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 06:31 PM
I always take a screen shot of their items and profile. I never tell them because I wouldnt want them to change what theyre cheating.

PawnXIIX
09-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Try finding their mafia code and give that to support too.

I only found 1 person smart enough to put their invite code in their hood when they had obvious cheats. I was in heaven that day because it would make support have so much of an easier job :p

Scorpion.
09-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Smart people these days. lol

kitzune
09-29-2012, 07:51 PM
heh message I left wasn't related to accusing them of anything. But also it wasn't absurd number of items that was odd on that one. It was like they had too few event items to have a 15K attack and defense with fewer items then I have.

I just figured there would have to be alink from me to messages posted on others walls since they need a link back to me to reply right?