PDA

View Full Version : Does MW have a unit called Predator? It is changing the way US wage war.

jeffrey
09-28-2012, 11:16 PM
MW should create a unit for it.

This Heavily-Armed Drone Is Changing The Way America Wages War

Read more:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-predator-drone-is-taking-out-al-qaeda-one-terrorist-at-a-time-2012-9#

Ascent
09-29-2012, 05:17 AM
You mean the way US is waging terror:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html

jeffrey
09-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh, it is that deadly. I know someone who works on the predator and global hawk. I will slap him for you.

Ascent
09-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh, it is that deadly. I know someone who works on the predator and global hawk. I will slap him for you.

You know, I do not want to slap him. He will have to live with these experiences for the rest of his life. If he wakes up some day, it will be terrible for him. If he never wakes up, then that is fine too. We can't stop the momentum of the world and its ideas in a moment. He does what he does, I say what I say. Eventually things will lead where they can lead. No need to add even more karma to it :D

Ascent
09-29-2012, 06:05 PM

You know, I do not want to slap him. He will have to live with these experiences for the rest of his life. If he wakes up some day, it will be terrible for him. If he never wakes up, then that is fine too. We can't stop the momentum of the world and its ideas in a moment. Remove him, another will take his place... He does what he does, I say what I say. Eventually things will lead where they can lead. No need to add even more karma to it :D

General Soviet
09-29-2012, 06:25 PM
It would be cool, maybe as an LE.

jeffrey
09-29-2012, 07:26 PM
You know, I do not want to slap him. He will have to live with these experiences for the rest of his life. If he wakes up some day, it will be terrible for him. If he never wakes up, then that is fine too. We can't stop the momentum of the world and its ideas in a moment. Remove him, another will take his place... He does what he does, I say what I say. Eventually things will lead where they can lead. No need to add even more karma to it :D

The dude doesnt pilot the drone, he is an engineer worked on small part of those crafts. He also maintains the code for f22 and f35. I will send him that link so let he have some nightmare.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
off topic, please delete the post and delete the poster

Hassleham
09-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Anyone seen a new film called Bourne Legacy? There's one of these in that, it's a sick film!

Fun
09-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Anyone seen a new film called Bourne Legacy? There's one of these in that, it's a sick film! who hasn't! If you have not I suggest you watch it!

OT: that would be a pretty nice as a LE still wouldn't buy it tho

P-TeCH
09-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Well there is the "Reaper" (Gold Unit), which actually represents the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper (formerly called Predator B). It's technically a more advanced Predator - correct me if i'm wrong - as it was developed out of it in 2001. They nearly look alike though.

jay_usher
10-01-2012, 04:00 AM
last le air unit was a predator

jeffrey
10-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Oh, so there was something similar to the predator here, but wm never actually name a unit predator.

jeffrey
10-02-2012, 04:36 AM
off topic, please delete the post and delete the poster

Why don't u money boy stop trolling for a change.