PDA

View Full Version : What to do to win more fights and raids?

Robbb
09-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Lately i've been loosing fights and raids maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 attacks are successful, what is your advice to win? Im a free player I haven't and I don't plant to spend real money on this game, here are my stats and feel free to add me, thanks.

http://i48.tinypic.com/mjtx90.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/mjtx90/6

helli0n
09-28-2012, 10:48 PM
buy better units? and do less missions if ur leveling too fast

Selfproclaimed
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
At that point. Either two things. One major thing is you have to camp. Don't attack,raid, or do missions. Work up your income per hour so you can buy better units. Your stats are far behind,especially for that level. Other option, start completely over and camp. I don't like being the bearer of bad news but realistically,if you plan on playing this game long term, camping is key to survive.

overkill 280
09-28-2012, 11:16 PM
At that point. Either two things. One major thing is you have to camp. Don't attack,raid, or do missions. Work up your income per hour so you can buy better units. Your stats are far behind,especially for that level. Other option, start completely over and camp. I don't like being the bearer of bad news but realistically,if you plan on playing this game long term, camping is key to survive.I agree completely Self! A big X2

Titan X
09-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Start all over again with a LLP.... Set yourself up properly this time.... And wreak havoc!

Maverick50727
09-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Wow. No offense but you backed yourself into a corner. At your level you should have 70-80k stats. Depending on your energy points you might be able to farm for strength but do it wisely to avoid leveling much. Don't level much for sure as you don't want to reach L130 because your rivals may change drastically. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39882-Level-130-what-happened

Your allies are low but you may not want to max them out to increase your stats. Without knowing your units and skill points it will be hard to say more at this time. Camping and taking it slow may help.

Drop me a private message if you would like some more help. If you know your top 45 units taken to battle on your attack and defense sides please tell me. If you haven't looked at Khimsoo's toolkit, please do so and plug in your units. It will help you analyze things much easier.

Honestly to change your game could take a miracle. But with more information we might be able to help more. We will have to look at all aspects of your base and units to see what can be done. I'm willing to help but will be extremely busy the next few days, but this will not be an overnight fix.

Tctiger
09-29-2012, 03:37 AM
Listen to mav , if you go over level 130 players with 300k stats will see you , all you can do is camp get iph up as much as you can and buy something like stealth servalance drones and lots of them.

El Cid
09-29-2012, 04:37 AM
Also, what level are your boost buildings?
This will boost your A/D.
But first, as all said, increase your IPH and buy higher level units. When you get to 25k def, keep on buying def units and upgrade boost buildings

Jhoemel
09-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Camp is the key man.

While camping increase you iph and buy lots of military ambulance. That will help a lot for your defense since you need to increase your defense first.

dthfrmabv
09-29-2012, 12:58 PM
There is nothing much I can add because all the forum guru's had made right suggestions. I could sum it up for you however with two options you can do.

The initial diagnosis by the gurus: Low income; low A/D; low ally number (but consideration must be made as Maverick pointed out)

Recommendations:

Treatment # 1: Start working on your income; cut down on PVE and PVP. Better income means the ability for you to buy better units. This essentially would require bed rest meaning you would need to CAMP.

Treatment # 2: Restart - applying from all what you have learned from your mistakes and things you had learned from the forum.

I was sat the same boat as you are and this what I did:When I started the game I was all into PVP and PVE, did not focus on income or unit composition. AS i leveled up it became harder for me to replnish my units from attacks. When I got involved in the forum and learned (if I did even learn anything j/k) I still continued my high level account just to learn more things i.e. building upgrades, boss events strategy, skill point allocations all this stuff will provide greater depth and strength to your stats. When I was more comfortable I restarted a new account.

At the end the treatment plan you choose will be dependent on your willingness to invest or reinvest time amount of money you have put in in the first game etc etc.

If you are in doubt ask the forum - so many helpful people here that can guide you to right direction!

General Soviet
09-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Trying reading your target's profile to see if you can beat them. That always works for me.

Baraka
09-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Your in the whale zone and your stats are low. Sorry but not a lot. Think Titan got it in a tee.

Robbb
09-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks to everyone that replied very helpfull everyone, so I'm pretty much screwed! oh well, I don't think I will start a new game this is what I'm going to do:
Yes I'm a rebel kamikaze style!!! lol
I'm in Caribbean Straits doing the missions I have 9 more cities to finish the whole thing, so I'm going for it! I never have more than 10,000,000 cash I'm always investing and upgrading my buildings and putting everything in the vault, so if I get attack they would just rob whatever they take from my buildings, so whata heck!! I'll keep you guys posted and I'll be around.

Hellstorm
09-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Camping doesnt make sense once you reach the sharkzone. And being lvl 125 you already are on the radar of the gib fish. Upgrade your economy, buy lots of strong units. Go down with your allies, no point having that many allies if you cant support the troops, see what ally count fits your army. I would guess 20-50... Shrinking your allies will allow you to be competitive again. Do the valor missions and buy yourself some valor units to boost your stats.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Your attack and defense suck, havent looked at your base yet