PDA

View Full Version : Gree, stop the cheaters!

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 07:17 PM
I got attacked by a cheater today, and I went off on his wall. Apologize to my CCS brothers for violating our no profanity rule, but cheating is outside the rules.

Gareth, lvl 200, 120 Blazing Monsters. I quit looking after that. Then I remembered Hoody, the he/she who has 60+ of every 6x scratcher item, and who I turned in 3 weeks ago but who is still active, and I lost it. Gree is as bad as the cheaters, because they won't stop them. And then there are all the otherwise sane people kissing Hoody's ass on his/her wall because of those 500k stats, and I decided I just need to have an adult beverage or two

Two things. Gree, ban me for breaking your posting rules, but remember I buy gold and I don't cheat. Second, Indians, you rule level 200 and you are good people; why aren't you writing this post?

Is it time for me to walk away from this?

Dipstik
09-28-2012, 07:39 PM
If you're that upset, maybe it is. So what if you got attacked? Life goes on... Report it and don't let it get to you.

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Don't mind getting attacked, don't mind getting robbed. That's the game. Cheating is not the game. If more people got indignant over cheating and started bombarding Gree with complaints, maybe they would do something to stop it. Cheaters steal from all of us, because they devalue what we have paid and worked for. There is no middle ground on this

Lonestoner
09-28-2012, 07:54 PM
It is pretty ridiculous that you'll probably get a temporary ban before the cheaters will get a perma-ban.. Ah well, what can you do? I'm an android user, so I'm used to being crapped on by this game. Just have to accept the unfairness and move on.. I try not to let little things with this game get to me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If you still have fun more often than not, I'd say keep playing. Hopefully others are reporting these cheaters too.

Gilgamesh
09-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Yes, it does make you feel like a chump to spend money on something that other people can get for free.

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Dipstick, if you really mean the "life goes on" statement, then you really do speak for crime city mark, that community relations liaison who disappears every time there is a real controversy. Cheaters are screwing you too. I get it that it's just a game, but right is still right

Dipstik
09-28-2012, 08:11 PM
No, cheaters are not "screwing me." I report them when I see them, but they don't affect my enjoyment of the game any more than the big gold spenders do. I don't try to compete against them, so what do I care if I see someone with 600 blazing monsters?

Deluxe
09-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Equally so is their inconsistency on banning people for language...ive reported the same guy 4-5 times now for infractions way the f u c k worse than other language that has gotten people banned. Apparently threatening to sodomize someones wife w a baseball bat until it comes out their mouth isnt unsavory enough to warrant action...but using PC terms to coin someone a 'homosexual' or 'gay' is worthy of a permanent ban...?

Not saying the latter is excusable but my point remains

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Dipstick, I envy your ability to ignore wrongs that you don't perceive as affecting you directly. A lot of German civilians had that see no evil attitude from 1933 until it was too late. I know it's only a game, but right is still right. Bleak your obliviousness.

PawnXIIX
09-28-2012, 08:36 PM
I hope everyone is proud of me for suggesting for them to get rid of the cheaters on my survey :)

That...and a report button <.<

Dipstik
09-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Dipstick, I envy your ability to ignore wrongs that you don't perceive as affecting you directly. A lot of German civilians had that see no evil attitude from 1933 until it was too late. I know it's only a game, but right is still right. Bleak your obliviousness.

This is just pathetic. Yes, you should probably quit if you're equating crime city cheaters with genocide.

PawnXIIX
09-28-2012, 08:43 PM

Where....where did that come from? ._.

Deluxe
09-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I guess what really bothers me is the fact that i have (more like 'had') the silly belief that i could better the game by reporting cheaters and people who are crossing many lines w their language. I have made mistakes in the sense of not carrying myself in the appropriate manner at all times but i have learned from those mistakes and matured to be a more positive presence overall. It takes a chunk of time and effort to report someone, no matter what the infraction is, and to feel like that work is all for nothing is where my real frustration lies...

Polarbear
09-28-2012, 08:56 PM
I guess what really bothers me is the fact that i have (more like 'had') the silly belief that i could better the game by reporting cheaters and people who are crossing many lines w their language. I have made mistakes in the sense of not carrying myself in the appropriate manner at all times but i have learned from those mistakes and matured to be a more positive presence overall. It takes a chunk of time and effort to report someone, no matter what the infraction is, and to feel like that work is all for nothing is where my real frustration lies...

You know, you could just send a whole bunch of stars.

**** you ****** *****

Same message, no foul language :)

Lonestoner
09-28-2012, 08:58 PM
About the cheating issue.. Maybe they're thinking that if they do nothing about them, you'll keep getting attacked / robbed by them, and that will make you so angry that you'll actually consider spending money to upgrade your stats to compete with them? Doubtful, since most are so incredibly inflated and obvious, you'd have to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to catch up, but.. Still makes you wonder.

dudeman
09-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Think of some of the cheaters as billboards.

They need the ability to destroy everyone in the game so that whoever gets attacked will have a red story in their news. Why? Green stories are easy to ignore and force you to leave a direct link if you want to visit the rival's hood from your news. Red stories stand out more, especially if the player name isn't a recognized name, and the revenge button is a quick and discreet link to go check stats and look at the rival's inventory.

Um... Where's that foil hat?

:cool:

Lol

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Dipstick, I'm not equating anything, and I understand totally that we are arguing about pixels, but if you don't understand that the dynamics and parameters of small (insignificant) issues are the same as the dynamics and parameters of big, real issues, then you don't understand human nature. Time for you to read a newspaper

Stock Slayer
09-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Dipstick, I'm not equating anything, and I understand totally that we are arguing about pixels, but if you don't understand that the dynamics and parameters of small (insignificant) issues are the same as the dynamics and parameters of big, real issues, then you don't understand human nature. Time for you to read a newspaper
Still though, genocide? As a Jew, it's not offensive at all, it's just a little far fetched.
I admire Dipstiks ability to remain calm. I'm not so lucky.

Canoehead
09-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I was hoping to start a movement, but there is obviously no sentiment for that. Instead it has become a dispute between people, and I need to let that go. Dipstick, you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine, so lets leave it at that. When enough people get fed up with how this game is run, maybe I'll shout out again. In the meantime, a new PvP event came up, so I'm gonna go attack some of you all and feel better

Stock Slayer
09-28-2012, 10:36 PM
I was hoping to start a movement, but there is obviously no sentiment for that. Instead it has become a dispute between people, and I need to let that go. Dipstick, you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine, so lets leave it at that. When enough people get fed up with how this game is run, maybe I'll shout out again. In the meantime, a new PvP event came up, so I'm gonna go attack some of you all and feel better
I do agree with you that cheating should be "nipped at the head" (circumcision joke).

chbranch
09-28-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm hoping they are not just getting rid of the cheaters but finding how these guys/gals are cheating in the first place. Doesn't help to just keep banning players if they keep coming back. Hopefully by keeping these cheaters around they can find out how they are manipulating the code, servers, program, etc. You can pull weeds all day and in a couple of days another one just sprouts up. But if you get to the root of the problem hopefully they can stop it all together. Damn...thats alot of hopefully's!

Carmine74
09-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Just stop spending real money until they get to the root of the problem. No reason to give yourself a heart attack over this.

isshi
09-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Gree, you need to delete these cheaters right now. So many big gold spenders are getting really angry. many I have spoken to will not buy gold in the future until this is sorted. So far I have seen 4 scratcher cheats.
If I paste the pics here I will probably get banned from this forum.. That's so funny I would get banned before these massive cheats. C'mon do something now. I have also posted 4 pics to support.
Lets hope this all gets sorted fast. It's spoiling the game for all the loyal supporters of this game.

WestLondon
09-29-2012, 02:08 AM
I got attacked by a cheater today, and I went off on his wall. Apologize to my CCS brothers for violating our no profanity rule, but cheating is outside the rules.

Gareth, lvl 200, 120 Blazing Monsters. I quit looking after that. Then I remembered Hoody, the he/she who has 60+ of every 6x scratcher item, and who I turned in 3 weeks ago but who is still active, and I lost it. Gree is as bad as the cheaters, because they won't stop them. And then there are all the otherwise sane people kissing Hoody's ass on his/her wall because of those 500k stats, and I decided I just need to have an adult beverage or two

Two things. Gree, ban me for breaking your posting rules, but remember I buy gold and I don't cheat. Second, Indians, you rule level 200 and you are good people; why aren't you writing this post?

Is it time for me to walk away from this?

Time you grew a pair son

Sam @
09-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up !

Yes Time to ban these cheats! I also noticed that most of the hackers are never on the event leader boards, but yet they own top prizes 👎

Dravak
09-29-2012, 03:30 AM
I agree with this clean up the act please , going to take a 1-2 month break , yeah income may not be much from me , but I can return back to this game any time I want .

Sorry let the cheaters pay my income to gree/apple then :p , cause the ease how cheating is done is getting out of hand .
Never see dubai boy on top 25 ;) ... come atleast make it real :p

Where is my golden plated shotgun , have 70-100 boss items, so if quest is calculated give me the item
Sorry anniversary is not handled , and still pissed off , plux definetly should get a roadster !
Sorry one of the top 5 IPH legitly and he doesn't get it ? cause he is on goldstrike ?

Fix the stuff .

Dr BoneCrusher
09-29-2012, 04:45 AM
If someone hacks 5 10 15 20 second prize and first prize and not the mega prize. How can we tell? The leader board is locked so we don't really know who the top 25 is. Better yet if if you are a gold buyer and do this who's going to know? Like I sead in another thread, obvious hackers mark Gree look stupid, smart hackers make Gold Buyers look Stupid!

Dravak
09-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Bone I don't care much about smart hackers , cause they are just spineless dogs that have to keep paying !
So they think they are smart , but they keep paying to play .
Stupidity cannot cure themself , so much for crackers ... what is the use of competing with others .
When you cannot walk away , they always get caught sooner or later.

It is the ease things are now hacked , seen 9 fire monsters appear in people inventory in 2 levels .
Right on Gree right on , sorry if issue are not handled rather take a break .
Once you are in a break you hardly miss this game !
see if they can pay for my missing income next month :p

Sam @
09-29-2012, 04:55 AM
It took Gree over a week to give me the top prize because they were tallying the results one by one and making sure that no one cheated.

The leader board is only locked for the final hour. It's harder to cheat the events because Gree monitors the board, just saying.

epicrecipe
09-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Gree is devoting extraordinary resources filtering cheats to award legit prizes. That alone merits their attention when growing gold player dissatisfaction does not.

The OP conoehead is right. This needs to be fixed and we shouldn't be expected to tolerate it. A flippant rep of CCM will only drive good players away. If they must have the community serve as police, then put in good reporting process and be responsive. Show me you care and I might start buying gold vaults again.

Dravak
09-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Cheating in singleplayer your business nobody else same as at home , you do your stuff .

Cheaters simply lack social skills to go outside in real life , notice how they cannot accept setback and fail .

Cheaters want others to cheat for the sole purpose , of lowering your standard to there .
Worst off all if you outcheat them , they are even more envious , cause they don't understand how you did it .
Cheaters unite lmao , cheaters are scum , sorry not only they don't care about anything but themself .
They don't care/understand people invested into this game cause of fun .

Simple for every goldspender that take a break , cheaters cannot afford to pay Gree wages or Apple income cut , so in the end all there work and payment done for nothing !

So yeah go unite the faster the beter , the faster we get a full refund for all our investment .
And cheaters still have nothing , no game to cheat , no forum to visit , no social life either .

Deluxe
09-29-2012, 07:07 AM
Gree basically has a policy of protecting cheaters, period. The good samaritan gets banned for trying to get a hack banned...they never disclose outcomes of reported cheaters...they send a stupid fcking survey out to rate their service when you dont even know the outcome...my 4 year old nephew would find flaws in this line of thinking

Dravak
09-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Godsake , so how long is those limited edition hack going on .... screw it eliminate the limited edition items .

10x revenants ? , gee he might as well buy 500 revenants , and still running around with jets at level 114 ...
come on start monitoring top 10% each 20 levels , cause this is getting ridiculous !

Sorry maybe kboy is hard to spot , but idiots like these and still active collecting the event items ?
LMAO sorry enough fun and games taking a break next month .

C-live
09-29-2012, 10:37 AM
I have reported Hoody twice with his/her 61 blazing monsters plus all the other hacked inventory of his/hers.
They have said on both times case closed and he/she is still attacking with the impossible levels.
The bug bear is the people sucking up to him/her like CK lize626, glo, and CK Vader etc.
Unless of course they are linking to get the persons code for reporting purposes. LMAO.

Dravak
09-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Look HL sorry as a F2P veteran I know how the game is played , so everything goes there , but at low levels ...
When valid players cannot even get into the top 10, and a bracket is overrun with cheaters at top .
Means the rest have no other way then play that game ! and feel cheated .
Sorry it is nice they are monitoring me infact appreciated :) to stop cheaters hacks attacking me muwhahaha...

But I know how it feels as legit paying players , to be screwed by these kind of stupidity .

Dravak
09-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Can we just have a ban script anybody below level 185 with jets , just get there accounts banned ..

This is so tiresome to see , how they try to go legit >.< ....
With crappy save item files ... man just ban the small fry , then you can worry about the proffessionals .

jobadass
09-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Gree does a lot about cheaters. A lot of nothing. It's obviously more important to get rid of non-troll forum members that annoy them, to focus on hacks/cheats.
Chill out OP, he won't stick around long. Unlike the rest of us, the game will bore him to death because he has nothing invested in it (time or $).

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 03:00 PM
They have gotten rid of a few cheaters that I caught, however, I do understand the frustration of the OP because I just now had to send another ticket on the same guy. He has 2 or 3 of each 6X scratcher and 2 jeweled sledges (top 10 android event prize). What I dont get is that I sent a pic where he had 2 splinter mines (again impossible because it was another android top 10 prize). Two days later they were removed from his inventory. How can an item be removed? I took a pic of that and sent another ticket. This guy is still around! He robbed my two laundromats so now Im gonna wait 6 hours and hit up his level 3 night clubs. In the mean time I sent another ticket.

I find it easy to catch cheaters because I beat them and take screen shots of their stats and items. Usually they get pissed and cheat more to get back at me. I then take new screen shots of how many more items and how much their stats go up in a day or two. One guy went from 200 bulldozers to 1200 of them in a day! He did the same with the blast shield. Why not have 1,200 of them when you can only use 50? If cheaters werent so greedy and knew how this game works they wouldnt be so easy to find.

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 07:02 PM
He robbed my two laundromats so now Im gonna wait 6 hours and hit up his level 3 night clubs.

Ha! Exactly how planned. I set the timer on my phone for 6 hours later and here's what you get...

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t420/KemoKidd/Screenshot_2012-09-29-20-36-15_zps640623e6.jpg

Coldcommander
09-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Have you ever used Game Genie?

How about the Contra code?

Or a Horney Stripper?

The fact is CHEATING is FUN!!!

Cheating adds great demention to boring game

So I say lets stop the harassment of cheaters on the forum and in game!
Contra. Ah what a great game up, up, down ,down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start. Just like it was the other day.

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Contra. Ah what a great game up, up, down ,down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start. Just like it was the other day.

Greatest code ever made!