PDA

View Full Version : Guerrilla Striker 20% Boost to Air Attack

Mcdoc
09-28-2012, 11:28 AM
I know you guys have been tracking down results for the Bear Tank which never seemed to "Work" except as an "Invisible Boost" - and I honestly almost passed on this event because of the past experience with empty promises - but I am setting the stage for action from Apple on this event from the get go in case we see similar cowardly explanations on the Guerrilla Striker Boost:

Ticket to Gree

Describe the issue here...

Guerrilla Striker Event Prize - 20% Boost to Air Attack

Ok - so even though the Bear Tank from several events ago that was supposed to have a 30% increase to Ground Unit attack never got sorted out to show up for people - I went ahead and spent $300 to get through this event and win the Guerrilla Striker on the hope that you guys will get the Bonus to actually reflect in people's stats. The standard BS answer that the Boost is "invisible" just sounds like a cowardly way to say that sh!t doesn't work.

So I am not seeing any change in my stats with this Unit in my inventory and want to document this failure now in case I have to take this up with Apple later for false advertising on the event prize so I can get money refunded for the gold I bought specifically to win this prize.

So to be clear - I had been on a Gold Ban since July 30th and had not spent ONE dollar on this game until yesterday when this event started with a 10th item Prize Event called the Guerrilla Striker with an advertised 20% Bonus to Air Unit attack stats where I spent $300 specifically trying to obtain this prize. If this bonus can't be worked out to SHOW up in my verifiable stats - then I will want my $300 refunded promptly and 4500 in a gold bonus for having to deal with such incompetence.

I will also be posting this publicly in the forums to encourage others to put pressure on you to get this Bonus addressed as I had publicly encouraged people to Buy Gold to support your decision to bring back this type of event even though we were all Leary that attack bonuses my actually be beyond your programmers technical skills based on the Epic Failure of the Bear Tank "invisible" boost.

Thank you in advance for addressing this concern.

Steve Hasty

------Timestamp: 2012-09-28 11:06
Player ID: 723893150

BigDog146400220
09-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Well done McD! So can I just copy and paste this when I send my ticket and just change a few numbers (and obviously name)? :)

Fl@sh
09-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Guys - don't forget about the Dragon Knight Helicopter that was the prize in the second auction event that doesn't work as well.

BigDog146400220
09-28-2012, 01:12 PM
If they can't comply and make all boosted attack units visible:

Other than a refund....I think at a bare minimum they should allow anyone that has these type units to exchange for a 10th item unit with bonus (Our choice). I will give them a little while but I likely will push hard for this as my option. There are previous units I would take as reparations. :)

Tctiger
09-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Good luck with that .