PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Question

BigDog146400220
09-27-2012, 07:59 PM
So I don't claim to know how all this works and I am trying to work through in my head but I want some input so here goes.....

Assuming this guerrilla fighter actually works. Should I change nation to Russia (currently Uk) and build my attack force with air units to get a maximum of +50% attack (assuming maxed air hanger + Russia nation boost + 20% from unit)?

Or should I stay UK build my max defense with ships and build attack with air units boosted only by unit and air hanger. Think that would make for a balanced effect: boosted defense of 30% (nation plus naval research) and boosted attack of 40% (hanger + unit bonus).

If this doesn't add up or isn't correct ignore thread. If my thoughts are correct, what would you do?

Selfproclaimed
09-27-2012, 08:02 PM
The invisible boost is something that also pisses me off. How are we suppose to know what our attack score is?? Wth as much gold as I just spent and still didn't get to 10 . Even if I get to 10 . How the hell will I know if it even works. I'm about to ask for a refund

Gambit12
09-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Go for it...i switch to four nations already and finally end up as russia nations...i started from US then iran, then UK...i wasted golds switching nations...Sucks! Russia nations will help your attack boost a little bit and have a chance to defeat the boss all the way in a less gold use...

BigDog146400220
09-28-2012, 03:56 AM
@SP - sorry to hear that. Hope you get it!

@Gambit -thx for input

Fl@sh
09-28-2012, 06:28 AM
I would switch and here is why; the composites factory, if you have it, gives you an overall boost of up to 20% on defense. The nation bonus is 10% to both a/d to only those units. You can have the composites and NRC maxed out and still have a tough defense that will hold up well against strong attackers. Invest your skill points in a/d in a 2/3 ratio, meaning 3 skill points into defense for every 2 in attack. This strategy will be GOLDen when whale territory is reached(if not there already).

ucantwin1
09-28-2012, 07:15 AM
I would switch and here is why; the composites factory, if you have it, gives you an overall boost of up to 20% on defense. The nation bonus is 10% to both a/d to only those units. You can have the composites and NRC maxed out and still have a tough defense that will hold up well against strong attackers. Invest your skill points in a/d in a 2/3 ratio, meaning 3 skill points into defense for every 2 in attack. This strategy will be GOLDen when whale territory is reached(if not there already).

Couldn't agree more- the only difference for me would be the allotment of skill points I usually go 3D to 1A. My Comp is maxed as well as all other boosts. Works great!

BigDog146400220
09-28-2012, 07:21 AM

Thx for insight buddy! I totally forgot about my composite factory....lol! Not quite to whale region yet...but getting closer. Now that you brought comp into the picture my decision might be a little easier. I knew I posted it here for reason. You people rock :)

Fl@sh
09-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Happy to help

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-30-2012, 03:51 PM
go look at my base