PDA

View Full Version : What's the......

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Most stupid thing you have ever done..... And been too ashamed to tell anyone.

Let's use the anominiminity of the Internet.... Too share our sins....

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 06:33 PM
When I was real young the local newsagent refused to give me a paper round....

Being me I held a grudge for years. Then when I was about 16 I got real drunk stole a traffic cone too walk home with ( as you do). I got to the local shop who refused to employ me as a child and had the bright idea of throwing the traffic cone through his shop window.... Then running like the wind.

As they do drunk plans never go well..... I tried to launch the cone across the road.... It never even made it too the shop window. Hit hit some poor guys parked car denting it.... Setting off it's alarm...

Also as the traffic cone hit the car I turned and ran...... Ran straight into a LAMPOST splitting my eye open and knocking myself out for a few seconds. I recovered, alarm still going off but I managed staged home without being found out.

I told everyone the next day I got into a fight... No one has ever known the truth until now...

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Extra shame characters

Tell QPR I said hi

Sub Zero
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Last year in science, me and 2 other friends told another one of our friends to ask the teacher if she's ever tasted schlong. He ended up getting a 2 day suspension. Yea I'm a good friend.

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 06:56 PM
I once ate an entire outboard motor

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 07:22 PM
I'd like to point out once again that I was among the first to call out qpr as the douchebag he is. That's all.

Stock Slayer
09-27-2012, 08:44 PM
When I was real young the local newsagent refused to give me a paper round....

Being me I held a grudge for years. Then when I was about 16 I got real drunk stole a traffic cone too walk home with ( as you do). I got to the local shop who refused to employ me as a child and had the bright idea of throwing the traffic cone through his shop window.... Then running like the wind.

As they do drunk plans never go well..... I tried to launch the cone across the road.... It never even made it too the shop window. Hit hit some poor guys parked car denting it.... Setting off it's alarm...

Also as the traffic cone hit the car I turned and ran...... Ran straight into a LAMPOST splitting my eye open and knocking myself out for a few seconds. I recovered, alarm still going off but I managed staged home without being found out.

I told everyone the next day I got into a fight... No one has ever known the truth until now... Epic....and some other characters....

Ghost818
09-27-2012, 08:47 PM
^ agreed that was some funny ish hatta