PDA

View Full Version : Question about the boss event

Holicaholic
09-27-2012, 03:28 PM
How do you trigger the boss? I come from a Crime City background so I just attacked a couple people and no boss, so I did a few missions and still no boss. So....how do I trigger it?

Dr. Dengus
09-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Yeah same as CC ... the boss events never seem to roll out to everyone at the same time though. I couldn't trigger it w/ PvP at first, but I did 5 of the 1xp missions on the first map, crossroads, and it triggered then (albeit a few second delay).

Holicaholic
09-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Well, I got the goal for 15 wins, but no splash screen. I guess I'll just keep doing stuff

Chups
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
It seems that at every boss event you have to simultaneously do a PvE and PvP in the early start. After boss 5 or 6 you can just do a PvP and it should trigger every time.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Well, I got the goal for 15 wins, but no splash screen. I guess I'll just keep doing stuff

On PvE I've found if you attack a monster, wait 10 - 20 seconds, kill another monster or two, wait 10 - 20 seconds. It should pop up. So far, I killed a monster, waited nearly 30 seconds without doing anything and it popped up. After I killed thee boss, I attacked a bunch of monsters, and it only showed up after another minute or two, mainly waiting (no switching screens)