PDA

View Full Version : Is KorPopRor the new Payam?

Burn
09-27-2012, 02:14 PM
So Poppins n Koralene have been booted from CK just like Kor was booted from the Indians.

Throughout its colourful (correct spelling, it's OUR language) history this strange creature has won and lost a broad variety of allies and enemies - managing to create in friend and foe alike, pretty much the whole gamut of human emotions.

Unfortunately, when duplicity is the name of your game, you'll invariably get caught out, and then the proverbial scheisser hits the fan.

So what next for the games master of duplicitous deceipt and malevolent manipulation? Now mobless, friendless and seemingly mindless, it seems we'll just have to wait and see.

History would suggest a disappearance, probably through a complete mob wipe, name change and subsequent rebuild - new character, new story, new plan.

Can he/she/it manage to pull the wool over everyones eyes for a fourth time?

Will it manage to weasel its way into yet another mob, or maybe even start a mob of it's own, pulling together all of the games nefarious characters in a sort of Crime City Legion of Doom.

Baroness writing her an email even as we speak, dreaming of an Unholy Trinity of Kor, Payam, and the Baroness - perhaps with QPR, Philoe and Joaquim recruited as their dimwitted foot soldiers?

Whatever happens, it will happen soon. Old spider, new web. Flies wanted.

I can hardly wait ;)

And I bet Dipstik is already wondering if a new sign for his hood might be appropriate.

Munch on it
09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
He/she will always be able to get into a new mob no matter what because of their stats any weak mob will take them in.
Payam tried to start a new mob but failed that mob was DBM and I believe pop/kor will have the same out come if they tried.
And who knows maybe the baroness is pop/kor? Both seem to have the same mentality.

jobadass
09-27-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd still hit the nanny...that's fo sho. If that doesn't earn me all the RPs in CC, I have no idea what would.

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Poppins isn't Koralene. Sorry. I could easily be proven wrong if Poppins had the ability and inclination to do so.

Munch on it
09-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Poppins isn't Koralene. Sorry. I could easily be proven wrong if Poppins had the ability and inclination to do so.

Well with out proof it is hard to say wether it's the same person or not. But I think it's pretty hard to prove it tho you can only take their word for it.

<3 Hz
09-27-2012, 04:03 PM
It's not a 15 yr. old from Dubai either. It's some Mexican dude that was seeking a gay relationship with Swifty.

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
It's times like this that make me thankful I came onto the forums and just kinda kept away from this nonsense :P

It's too confusing to keep up with, honestly.

Burn
09-27-2012, 04:11 PM
But hugely entertaining :) Poppins wall is just plain weird, just a stream of fawning msg after fawning msg from Kor, presumably with the same true in reverse.

For Poppins then to appear on here, confess to them being one person, and then shortly afterwards delete the thread, is proof enough for me.

WestLondon
09-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Zzzzz more yawn fest from the resident village idiot

WestLondon
09-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Ps burn who much does your giro pay these days?

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Well with out proof it is hard to say wether it's the same person or not. But I think it's pretty hard to prove it tho you can only take their word for it.

No it's very easy to prove. Poppins can just post "yes, I'm Poppins" on koralene's account.

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Boooooooo look I'm poppinz...

FoumTroll101
09-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I am the KorPop (not sure what the ror is though)

Munch on it
09-27-2012, 04:42 PM
No it's very easy to prove. Poppins can just post "yes, I'm Poppins" on koralene's account.

No that's not proof who's to say if they are different people they aren't both in on it?
There is no way to prove it

FoumTroll101
09-27-2012, 04:43 PM
There is a way to prove if you have multiple forum accounts

Isn't there Munch on it

Mikecore
09-27-2012, 04:45 PM
this reminds me of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q

jobadass
09-27-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm the village idiotI aprreciate you're honesty, but it doesn't need to be said.
Burn is going to have to change his name to "Troll Magnet".
For some reason you all have "burning" desire for him.

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 04:49 PM
This forum is a troll yawn fest... Yuno. To many wansa bez...... 

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 04:51 PM
I aprreciate you're honesty, but it doesn't need to be said.

Haha mr self righteous thought he would have embarked on some sort of crusade by now...

FoumTroll101
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
You talk a lot like CrimeCityDark??

jobadass
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
this reminds me of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Qme, of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS4X5_-OAE8&feature=related

Burn
09-27-2012, 05:14 PM

They just can't get enough of my
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2026-09-2012%2019%2059%2032.jpg

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 05:17 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2026-09-2012%2019%2059%2032.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/swaggerparty

jobadass
09-27-2012, 05:19 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2026-09-2012%2019%2059%2032.jpgYou're like Elvis...From across the pond.

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
I really don't care if I can "prove" in an existential sense that they're the same person, but so long as poppins refuses to take this very simple step to at least verify his claims, I'm going to go on believing that the most likely scenario is that he's trolling you all. Most people don't go out and create alternative accounts in order to discredit themselves. On the other hand, there is no shortage of people here making alternative accounts in order to stir up drama.

jobadass
09-27-2012, 05:25 PM
whoever it is, a block feature would be priceless.

Burn
09-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Have seen a cool phobb mod on another forum, basically the Report Post button is linked to a script, 10 separate users report a post, the offending poster is silenced until a Mod comes along - puts moderating in the hands of the community, and makes it kinda democratic.

Can also be set so only users of a certain post count can vote someone into silence.

Worked a charm.

Munch on it
09-27-2012, 07:53 PM
You talk a lot like CrimeCityDark??

Don't you get sick of making new accounts baroness?

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Hello crime city fags

War War pussy the forum should not be used as a dating site. May I suggest
you try a gay dating site if your looking for that special man in your life. I know you may of heard of stories of Joey and Chester getting married o your MW forum.... And thought You might too be able to find love on the forum aswel.....

But it's not a dating site mate..... I can promise you will have more luck on a dating site
.... Or even meeting guys at gay bars and even supermarkets..... But your chances although not impossible, are extremely slim of finding love on the CC Forum...

Good luck with finding mr right

Dravak
09-27-2012, 10:21 PM
This is even more useless , people discussing Kboy and "nanny" like they really mean a thing .
Lmao , you know maybe people should just discuss , how dreadfull there life is .

Don't worry I know boredom is setting in , but this is like showing how ridiculous bored people are .
here ask your wife to come and play this game , get a logictec headset with a voice modulator .
Get a prepaid card on a some woman ID , find some nice pictures of hot unemployed babe , pay 100 $ a month .
Rack in the profit , gee life is so easy to pull off a scam .

And based on the IQ of people , they just want to be scammed :p , poor 3rd payam .

Dravak
09-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Look I am not interested in Kora or Poppins , since they are not a threat in real life to anybody , that is what counts ...

So for me the drama with Kboy ended , Dillinja , will phone when am in UK , and go grab a beer .
It is different speaking to me , then writing to me .

Like said caught K enough times telling me crap on the phone or skype .
But end deal is the game is the only thing two people have to talk about , there is nothing to talk about is there ?

No basis for a friendship at all . sorry kboy drama ended long ago , maybe he was trying to validate K with the last thread , where he lash out , but then again I replied and he nuked the thread .
So guess says it all .