PDA

View Full Version : Question about dropping mafia..

PC77
09-27-2012, 10:47 AM
From what I can make out, your stats start to fall as soon as you start dropping mafia below 500.
If that is right, my question is, is the stat drop the exact same with each mafia drop or does it vary with every drop?
Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for any replies..

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 10:48 AM
It depends on what items your a missing out per mafia drop.

IE: Your #490-500 are all equipped with baseball bats but #480-489 are with brass knuckles - you will drop per it's attack/defense stat...

Daniel2115
09-27-2012, 10:52 AM
It all depends on what weapons you're dropping when you drop mafia. Your strongest weapons are counted so every mafia tht you delete you'll drop your weakest weapon for each category.

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 10:53 AM
There is a spread sheet you can download that can keep track of all this data - check the sticky section.

PC77
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
So am I right in saying the strength of the player I drop has no bearing on the stat drop, it's all depends on what weapons I have, or haven't?

Jtstar7439
09-27-2012, 11:32 AM
So am I right in saying the strength of the player I drop has no bearing on the stat drop, it's all depends on what weapons I have, or haven't?

Correct a level 4 noob has the same value as a level 200 monster. It's all about your items.

PC77
09-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks a lot lads

Burn
09-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Pro-rata you actually get stronger, as you drop your least effective weapons first.

Trouble is, same rule applies to everyone that drops, so net gain is probably nothing. Sorry ;)

Extreme effect of above... I dropped all the way down to 70 mob recently to hunt down an animal. My Attack stats at that mob size were still 50K, a pro-rata equivalent Attack of about 350K at 500 mob, which is over treble what I actually have at 500.

PC77
09-27-2012, 12:12 PM
@ burn, read a lot of your posts but have never actually conversed with you so hi..
Is there any actual benefit in dropping below 500 then, unless you are hunting someone as you've said?

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 12:24 PM
@ burn, read a lot of your posts but have never actually conversed with you so hi..
Is there any actual benefit in dropping below 500 then, unless you are hunting someone as you've said?

Well if you have 10 items in each category that are 1000 a/d and 490 your weapons in each category that are 5 a/d - then at 10mafia you are a god... and at 500 you are terrible...

People often drop mafia to fight others in their mafia bracket with the best weapons available to them... and be the big fish as opposed to the little or average

If the player only has crappy items and drops mafia - chances are he's running from someone...

PC77
09-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Cheers kitteh, I see where your coming from. I reckon I'll just stay above the 500 as usual. Do have a better understanding to my original question now though.
As far as running from someone, as long as I've been playing, I've never once gotten into a scrap with anyone. Not a bad thing I suppose.
Attacking a lot lately but it's never personal, just do thug life.

Burn
09-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi mate

There are numerous benefits, mostly related to getting attacked and robbed less ;)

You hear a lot of talk about the Shark Tank, and how it is full of people with monster stats, so a lot of people camp outside of the crossover point (currently level 178), but you don't actually need to - even in the high levels dropping down to 399 will give you a relatively peaceful existence - generally your rival list will then be campers, runners, or people just taking a time out for a while.

In fact I'd suggest the robbing at level 180-200 with 399 mob will be far more fruitful than robbing at level 170 with 500 - so keep levelling and then use mob size as the variable to alter your game eperience.

And of course if you want to get back up and into the action again, VIP for 15 Gold will get you 100 mob back inside an hour.

Hope that all makes sense.

PC77
09-27-2012, 12:46 PM
My stats would be frowned upon in the shark tank!! Not too worried though, like I said to kitteh, Ive not been involved in any scrap to date so i'm hoping not to get picked on too much.
Got a bit of levelling to do yet before I get there anyway so got time to boost my stats a bit.
Do like reading the slap talk between you and CK, vice versa, keep them coming.
I'm totally impartial cause just from reading posts on forum, there seems to be sound dudes on both sides.
Cheers burn