PDA

View Full Version : No fu..... Customer Service in this game!

Behzat
09-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Can anyone tell me if i am wrong? i got a new i pad and wanted to transfer my account back to this one i sent mail and its been 4days and still no reply from them?What kind of company is this?What kind of customer service is this??!!i spent 1000 dollars for this idiot game and i cant get a single service from this rookies!i think i am the big idiot here for spending that much money for these rookies!i cant get my character back and im still waiting!!!Any moderator or staff here????

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Welcome to Crime City :)

Nah i'm just kidding...but that's the way things work around here. The amount of time is about a week long for ticket turnaround, and it could even be longer than that.

sez
09-27-2012, 05:37 AM
No offense but why do you need support to assist in your game transfer? You can do it in 2 minutes by yourself...

Munch on it
09-27-2012, 05:44 AM
My tickets always get answered within two days MAX

Behzat
09-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Thx for all the comments and informations but the problem is my old ipad dropped to the pool and not working anymore.Thats why i bought a new ipad and want to get my character back and Sez i think i cant do this alone i mean getting my old character or save game to this new ipad.or dont know the method for it.i sent mail its been 4 days and no reply from them i sent another one today and i always get the same mail we will contact you as soon as possible bla bla.....The thing is i spent serious money but they dont care anyway.Btw i wrote this to their sticky transferring game topic no reply there too :( is it my luck or this is how they work?i rlly dont know but im seriously annoyed :(

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
If you want a "a service", I'd suggest the oily palm massage parlor. They love you long time.

sez
09-27-2012, 05:55 AM
No you answered my question, If your old game is not accessible then obviously you need supports help. Good Luck, hope you are back in action soon.

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 05:56 AM
Btw i wrote this to their sticky transferring game topic no reply there too :( is it my luck or this is how they work?i rlly dont know but im seriously annoyed :(

This is how they work, they have a lot of tickets to sort through and clearly not enough staff.

Polarbear
09-27-2012, 06:13 AM
Rules about sending in Reports:
1. Don't send during event time, they get swamped.
2. Don't sound like a douche. If I got a foulmouthed complaint, I'd just send it to the back of the line.
3. Don't send in stupid reports. You do not want to be blacklisted.
4. If it's actually important, put "urgent!" or "gold issue" in subject line.

@Behzat Did you provide all the information needed to them?

-Your old character's invite code
-The UDID of the new device
-The mafia code of the character showing up on your new device

They can't magically track down your device to transfer...

Behzat
09-27-2012, 07:05 AM
No you answered my question, If your old game is not accessible then obviously you need supports help. Good Luck, hope you are back in action soon.
Thank you so much bro hope to come back soon too.

Polarbear yes i sent my old udid character name and lvl also the only problem is i cant remember my mafia code but i hope old udid and character name,lvl will be enough.

Pawn u may be right i hope its just because of they are busy otherwise a lazy staff wouldnt be good for a great game like this.Thx for all the support and information friends.

Ps:i didnt create this topic for whining dont misunderstand me i just did it just because maybe a staff can see this and may find a solution to my problem or at least give me an info.Thx again all and enjoy ur game......

Polarbear
09-27-2012, 07:17 AM
Thank you so much bro hope to come back soon too.

Polarbear yes i sent my old udid character name and lvl also the only problem is i cant remember my mafia code but i hope old udid and character name,lvl will be enough.

Pawn u may be right i hope its just because of they are busy otherwise a lazy staff wouldnt be good for a great game like this.Thx for all the support and information friends.

Ps:i didnt create this topic for whining dont misunderstand me i just did it just because maybe a staff can see this and may find a solution to my problem or at least give me an info.Thx again all and enjoy ur game......

This your code?
492 562 636.

And more importantly your new devices UDID.

Babytway
09-27-2012, 07:18 AM
staff doesn't care about the forums anymore. they only come on to post a haiku poem, or ban someone, its extremly rare they come here to answer questions, and if they do answers question its after the situation is over and done with so there answers are irrelevant.

sez
09-27-2012, 07:27 AM
The 2 times I have pm'd CCMark with "Support Ticket (Ticket Number)" in the subject field I have gotten a response and my ticket addressed. Of coarse he is not on the forums 24/7 but it seems he checks in at least once a day and also reads his pm's.

Give it a shot Behzat!

Patrick616
09-27-2012, 09:54 AM
I've had a ticket for over 3 weeks now! Sept 4! I've re-sent it everyday this week only to hear

We will contact you via e-mail as soon as we have an update for your issue.

If you have not already done so, please check out our in-app FAQs found under the help section. Also, check out our forums at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forum.php. Many senior members of our forums have been playing our games for quite some time. Their insights, tips, and "how-to's" can be extremely helpful.

Lmao...My issue has nothing to do with the forums! Truly sad that it takes even a few days! The amount of $$ many of us spend you would think they could hire true customer service people!

dispatch_me
09-27-2012, 11:02 AM
I too am experiencing an issue with the account transfer, it just happened yesterday in fact. Sadly this isn't the first time this has happened to me. The first time I can admit was totally my fault for not transfering my code first when I got a new device, however this time around it was for reasons beyond my control. So I am now waiting on the Powers that Be to restore my account. The first time it took around 3 days, granted it was over a weekend so technically it was about a day or so seeing as the issue was fixed on the following Monday. I've had quite a few tickets ranging from not receiving gold purchases or just general questions and I've always had a 2-3 days turn around on a resolution.

My vote though is going to have to be on them being severely understaffed because every single ticket that I've had, has been answered by the same person. Clearly that can't be coincidence so I'm guessing either this person is drawing the short straw every time I send a ticket in and has to deal with the raging b**** whose account is screwed up again or it's a psuedo name all the service personnel use. Either way, an unmanned hood can bring out the crazies in the best of us.

Vile Lynn
09-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Behzat - Good luck getting your game transferred. Support has been taking about a week to properly respond after they send their default "we're looking into it" first reply.

...CCMark ...is not on the forums 24/7 but it seems he checks in at least once a day and also reads his pm's.
oh really? I sent CCMark a PM on 9/3 and it is still "unread." I don't care about it anymore, so he might as well delete it; thankfully, other forum members in threads answered my question. I should have known nothing would be done, heh.

I feel more like this now:

staff doesn't care about the forums anymore. they only come on to post a haiku poem, or ban someone, its extremly rare they come here to answer questions, and if they do answers question its after the situation is over and done with so there answers are irrelevant.
BabyT - exactly. Sad but true.

sez
09-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Behzat - Good luck getting your game transferred. Support has been taking about a week to properly respond after they send their default "we're looking into it" first reply.

oh really? I sent CCMark a PM on 9/3 and it is still "unread." I don't care about it anymore, so he might as well delete it; thankfully, other forum members in threads answered my question. I should have known nothing would be done, heh.

I feel more like this now:

BabyT - exactly. Sad but true.

I don't put read receipts on mine so I can't say he if he has read them for sure, he responded directly to 1 and the other time, after I sent him a PM (with the ticket number in the subject field) I got a response from support with-in 24 hrs.

I would still give it a shot OP.

procsyzarc
09-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Customer service is complete **** now, remember the days when we used to say at least the surport is good now they have nothing

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
...remember the days when we used to say at least the surport is good now they have nothing

When was this? Ever since I joined the customer support was rather sloppy to begin with from what I could tell...

Guess I joined at a bad time :(

FoumTroll101
09-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Send me a pm with ticket number behzat

And please do not start threads like this

Theeky
11-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi,

I'm with same problem.. probably I will exit the game soon, I have already send two "help" messages and no one was answered so far.. the time response aren't only two weeks are much more than that for sure.

The problem is:

http://i.imgur.com/MTPHT.jpg

I can't open the tab "Mafia Friends"... don't know if someone are having the same issues, I'm just tired and sad to wait.

If anyone can say something to solve the problem, don't be shy!

Have a good game, if you can! :)

the_dude
11-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Necro, you need to go to the facebook forum by the looks of your pic.

Here you go, this is where you should be posting this
http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?4-Crime-City-Facebook-and-Google

NTM
11-01-2012, 10:11 AM
I got the same problem when i change my iphone, after some mails and 3/4 days they restored my camper account.
Just wait bro be patient, i know that hard but u can trust on Gree for this, i got always a good suport from many thing and sometime for a crap item :
;)

Theeky
11-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Necro, you need to go to the facebook forum by the looks of your pic.

Here you go, this is where you should be posting this
http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?4-Crime-City-Facebook-and-Google

Opps, ya you are right, I post in the wrong place.. sorry.