PDA

View Full Version : Some people are weird

SevenO9
09-27-2012, 05:16 AM
So I have this guy robbing my NCs every night. His stats are like mine, little higher and his IPH is also higher. At the beging I really don't care, he only get the NCs once a night, couple of 3 hour buildings and a PT sometimes.
After some days he starts to anoy me so I check his hood and see he has 600 landmines. Being a nice person I post on his wall, letting him know that if I see him again I will start nuking those mines. No response, more robs.
So I practice what I preached. Nuke approx. 100 landmines and rob some buildings over the next days. He is pretty good on collections but I get a feel for his schedule and become more and more succesfull. Guess I robbed like 20 million over the past days.
At a certain point I feel like my message was clear. Post on his wall, offer a truce and send my code. Reaction: Nada, more robs on my poor NC ( a man of my age gotta sleep, so those will be robbed anyways).
So more landmines explode, more of his builds robbed. I post my code again cause I hate to destroy people unless they really anonoyed me. The guy keeps robbing me and erases my posts from his wall.
Today I get a post in French. School was years back and my French is pretty bad nowadays but the gist of the message is that he won't back off because of some lost dollars.

Hat off to him. At least he got chuzpe. So is that my carte blanche to uttely destroy him? Should I move on and ignore the poor bastard. I don't know why but I feel sorry for him.

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Well you have to put your foot down somewhere

...if that's in his face then go for it :p

I can understand why you feel bad but honestly this is a game devoted to crime :p

KizbotBro
09-27-2012, 05:20 AM
I wouldnt stand for it

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 05:26 AM
I'd hit him for speaking French. If you're going to use our Internet, speak English.

Burn
09-27-2012, 05:28 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/kill-everyone.gif

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 05:33 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/kill-everyone.gif

http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/ninjas.jpg

who needs guns? ;D

kitzune
09-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Seven he slapped your hand away and spit in your face. If you know his schedule rob him blind and make it a costly war. Translate.google.com can help with what he posted.

He wants to use your hood for his gain well the reverse is also true. you didn't start the war, but see if you can finish it.

SevenO9
09-27-2012, 05:41 AM
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/d375cf9d39c2837abb6bbb1e168c1e93.jpg

Coldjoey
09-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Destroy him, he has shown no let up so why should you? I'm guessing your in HL so theirs no where to hide, by all means learn some French and try to talk to him.
Fuc k vous, je vais vous tuer! That should help

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Destroy him, he has shown no let up so why should you? I'm guessing your in HL so theirs no where to hide, by all means learn some French and try to talk to him.
Fuc k vous, je vais vous tuer! That should help

No... Don't sink to his level.

Mikecore
09-27-2012, 07:00 AM
La Guerre est declaree...

1) leave your nightclub robbed...( this is important)
2) keep attacking him...
3) he will break

He comes back because he finds something to rob..

At least, you are lucky because he has something worthy so as to rob back...

Babytway
09-27-2012, 07:10 AM
La Guerre est declaree...

1) leave your nightclub robbed...( this is important)
2) keep attacking him...
3) he will break

He comes back because he finds something to rob..

At least, you are lucky because he has something worthy so as to rob back...

NC's will get robbed once a day as the norm because of his sleep so leaving them robbed is only hurting 7 by missing out on cash, but continue to rob and destroy those landmines

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 07:34 AM
want to really piss him off?

Leave your buildings robbed and live off his income buildings :D

EDIT: I just saw someone else posted this - SEE!!!! IT'S A GENIUS IDEA!!!!

G Wiz
09-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Personally, I like it when people use the land mines to try get under your skin. Dollars spent can never be a waste if the source is unlimited with a good IPH.

But, go for it. Try to beat his replacements of those mines if you can :)

buddylee
09-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Just keep bringing it. If he's not going to let up then why should you? Of course, this could be the beginning of an international romance. This wouldn't be the first time of someone skipping over the pond for love...Am I right JoeyCool? Of course, if you're in Munich then maybe it's not as far...

Chairman Maw
09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
No... Don't sink to his level.

F that. Give him an absolute pasting. He thoroughly deserves it.

I have some f'ing C robbing me at the moment, he's got an embarrassingly shyte hood though, so nothing to rob back. His stats are similar to mine though, so all I can do is take it on the chin. What goes around comes around though. He will get it back.

What's worse is he's a RAT. 470 Mafia. Absolute Scum.

Chairman Maw
09-27-2012, 07:55 AM
want to really piss him off?

Leave your buildings robbed and live off his income buildings :D

EDIT: I just saw someone else posted this - SEE!!!! IT'S A GENIUS IDEA!!!!

Simple, but effective. the chump I previously mentioned is having it. Big time.

SevenO9
09-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Leaving buildings robbed is not an option. I thinks its a cowards tactic. Also Babytway has it right, one rob a day is factored in, not collecting at all will criple myself more then my enemy.

As with the landmines, Gwiz, I have to disagree. You need a serious IPH to cover 100 a day. At his current income it will eat up 80% and therefore prevent him from growing his economy. No desireable situation in the long run.

Jtstar7439
09-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Pound him till he breaks or sells all his buildings. I offer a truce one time, you offered it twice so you tried. When someone gets on my nerves like that I will rob every building that can be robbed Laundromats included.

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 10:21 AM
F that. Give him an absolute pasting. He thoroughly deserves it.

I have some f'ing C robbing me at the moment, he's got an embarrassingly shyte hood though, so nothing to rob back. His stats are similar to mine though, so all I can do is take it on the chin. What goes around comes around though. He will get it back.

What's worse is he's a RAT. 470 Mafia. Absolute Scum.

I meant don't sink to his level by speaking french. Attack away. Damn cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Leaving buildings robbed is not an option. I thinks its a cowards tactic. Also Babytway has it right, one rob a day is factored in, not collecting at all will criple myself more then my enemy.

As with the landmines, Gwiz, I have to disagree. You need a serious IPH to cover 100 a day. At his current income it will eat up 80% and therefore prevent him from growing his economy. No desireable situation in the long run.

A coward tactic?? LMAO... How's that being a coward???

Please list to me all your awesome tactics in a game designed around robbing/attacking/posting stupid comments?

You got to think outside the box!

The guy makes more money than him, is just as vulnerable if not more, and is just attacking him to bug him...

Your plan is to attack back - leave yourself wide open - and post on walls: Haha I stole your money; Haha I blew up your explosives?

Good luck with that!

Faufiffon
09-27-2012, 11:05 AM
I'd hit him for speaking French. If you're going to use our Internet, speak English.

Uh... Are you serious?

chbranch
09-27-2012, 11:18 AM
http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/ninjas.jpg

who needs guns? ;D

Where are the four ninjas?

G Wiz
09-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Where are the four ninjas?You need more training.

SevenO9
09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
A coward tactic?? LMAO... How's that being a coward???

Please list to me all your awesome tactics in a game designed around robbing/attacking/posting stupid comments?

You got to think outside the box!

The guy makes more money than him, is just as vulnerable if not more, and is just attacking him to bug him...

Your plan is to attack back - leave yourself wide open - and post on walls: Haha I stole your money; Haha I blew up your explosives?

Good luck with that!

So your awesome tactic is to sacrifice 240% income to avoid loosing 40%? To each his own ...

I don't know your level or stats but at a certain point it is inevitably to get those NCs robbed once a day if you sleep or be offline otherwise more then 6 hours.

Once you accepted this it doesn't really matter who is robbing them. Therefore leaving them robbed would be the same as not building them in the first place.

G Wiz
09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
As with the landmines, Gwiz, I have to disagree. You need a serious IPH to cover 100 a day. At his current income it will eat up 80% and therefore prevent him from growing his economy. No desireable situation in the long run.100 landmines a day? That is a bit expensive...I was thinking more between 30-50.

Burn
09-27-2012, 12:08 PM
I factor in 5M a day just for landmine replacing. Need. More. TLC.

SevenO9
09-27-2012, 12:13 PM
I factor in zero as I havent any. Need. More. TLC.

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 12:20 PM
So your awesome tactic is to sacrifice 240% income to avoid loosing 40%? To each his own ...

I don't know your level or stats but at a certain point it is inevitably to get those NCs robbed once a day if you sleep or be offline otherwise more then 6 hours.

Once you accepted this it doesn't really matter who is robbing them. Therefore leaving them robbed would be the same as not building them in the first place.

If you cut off your income but live of his - then yeah... your still in the + and you leave him in a very big negative...

Dravak
09-27-2012, 12:25 PM

That is why I like you 7 , cold calculated logic :) , sorry who cares you rob somebody else for money .
He robs you , that is all to it to this game , just ban all the cheaters !

*pow* getting pissed off lmao , of idiots who can't even spot cheaters think they are legit .
300 jets at level 109 , eh yeah right that is a legit player , not even looking at the 322 helicopters .

But a ****ty iph , still get rewarded with cruiser , vest and sharpshooter rifle !

Am getting tired of this product , way too many idiots on legit and cheater side . cash exploits is this build active again , >.< crap product .

Ghost818
09-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Need. Moar...TLC!!

Ramshutu
09-27-2012, 12:44 PM
If you are certain he is loosing more money than you; not only do you hit him every single chance you get, but you should also take the time to post, once a day, a running total of how much he is out by.

That tends to wind people up.

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Uh... Are you serious?

Totally serious. Screw the French. Haven't contributed anything worthwhile to the world since the statue of liberty.

Ty1on
09-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Don't be fooled by his french... If he really was French, he would have already surrendered...

Dipstik
09-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Good point, ty1on... I can't believe I hadn't thought of that :)

<3 Hz
09-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Dare him to rob hoods with tepees, his land mines will get depleted quickly!

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Dare him to rob hoods with tepees, his land mines will get depleted quickly!

My hood has a teepee and gets robbed :,(......