PDA

View Full Version : PvP Tournament Prize

chbranch
09-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Just received my Ripper Blade for completing 100 fights in my inventory. Thank you Gree. Has anyone who was trying for the top 10 receive The Widowmaker yet?

Fig O Ni
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Got a prize for just winning 100 fights, or coming in the top 100.

KemoKidd
09-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I got the 100 win prize on my main account but not yet on my camper account (which still does not even have the event!). I had over 6,000 wins and did not get the top 10 prize... yet?

Chazz CC
09-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Got a prize for just winning 100 fights, or coming in the top 100.
Android event that you needed to win 100 fights.
I guess I got mine today on my camper account. My stats went up, and when I fight people my top weapon is blank, so I assume that's it.

Fig O Ni
09-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok what are the stat on the ripper blade.

Did the android users get the sister snake event?

Dudebot121256
09-26-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't have the 100 fight wins weapon in my inventory or profile but on my fight's screen, I have a blank slot and my attack jumped by 100 or so stats. I guess that's the weapon.

EDIT:
The blade just showed up in my inventory along with double the stats it's supposed to be.

chbranch
09-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Ok what are the stat on the ripper blade.

Did the android users get the sister snake event?

I think it was 125/105. Its from the PvP tourny while ios users had the boss event

Fig O Ni
09-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Nice, I'd take the boss event any day, has much more weapon prizes to be won.

Andrei2904
09-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I don't have the 100 fight wins weapon in my inventory or profile but on my fight's screen, I have a blank slot and my attack jumped by 100 or so stats. I guess that's the weapon.

EDIT:
The blade just showed up in my inventory along with double the stats it's supposed to be.

me too. i have blank spot on the fight screen

chbranch
09-26-2012, 08:59 PM

EDIT:

What do you mean, double the stats. One that is 250/205? Could I only be so lucky.

Chazz CC
09-27-2012, 05:35 AM
My ripper blade is still blank on my camper account. When I visit my campers hood and view inventory from my main account, I can see it from there though. Mine is 125/105.

highgrass
09-27-2012, 05:48 AM
So does anyone know wat the top ten fights were.

haywood
09-27-2012, 06:01 PM
So does anyone know wat the top ten fights were.

I have my Ripper Blade

Top 10 prize was The Widowmaker
470 A
330 D
Buildings upgrade 10% faster

chbranch
09-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Anybody with the widowmaker yet in their inventory from the android pvp event?

KemoKidd
09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
I thought 6,000 would be enough. I still dont have it though.

realsavior
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Pretty sure there not out yet, there would be at least one screen shot if they were...If you really had 6000 wins then you are 99.99% guranteed to get one.

KemoKidd
09-28-2012, 05:09 PM
How long should I wait before sending a ticket?

realsavior
09-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Only reference I can use is the top 25 one year anniversary prizes, but that event ended when there was a holiday weekend. They took over a week to be delivered. I doubt they will do anything over the wkend...so hopefully you would get it monday/tuesday, but thats pure speculation going off past events.

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I sent a ticket asking about the Widow Maker (and to report a cheater :-)). I'll keep you updated.

Dudebot121256
09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
I sent a ticket asking about the Widow Maker (and to report a cheater :-)). I'll keep you updated.
Thanks. I'm curious about the prize too. Not that I had a chance to get it :p

prostouser
09-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I have widowmaker and no Ripper Blade.
The strange thing is that i'm not a gold spender. Even accounting stamina refill for leveling up my @top@ potential stamina restore rate is 600 / day. With 95% winrate it is 570 wins/day and 570*5days = 2850 wins. That was 5 day event, right? Two times less than yours.

Fill free to mention in your ticket player with id 543-345-861 as someone who have stolen you precious reward probably $) Though I'm not going to give it back easily. :p

KemoKidd
09-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks for responding. 2,800 wins may have been good enough for top 10. I was the only one on this forum who cared to try for it. Im glad you had less than me! Did you check if the 10% faster upgrades work? I already have 10% reduced so I cant wait to get another 10. Especially since Im doing the goal of getting my sports bar to level 10. Its curently at level 8 and to get to 9 is 100 hours after the 10% reduction. Im waiting for the extra 10 to reduce that to 90 hours. By the way, I just added you (Im BustDown).

DLSmooth
09-29-2012, 06:42 PM
I wish I could have put a better effort into getting that prize. I work 13 hours shifts so it was impossible to play enough to get enough PvP wins without gold. Congrats to all who won ;)

realsavior
09-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Well KemoKidd had 6000+, I had 4000+, so I can not see under 3000 being in the top 10. I have a widowmaker carbine 29/13 in my inventory from some old event is it possible this is what your talking about prostouser??

Lonestoner
09-29-2012, 08:57 PM
I think I ended up just a bit over 2k.. Sucks :p

prostouser
09-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Just added Bust down. Widowmaker shows up in top-3 items during PvP for me. Stats are 470/330.

I didn't count wins exactly. It is just my common playstyle to blindly dump all stamina in PvP for a long time.

My opinion that community MUST petition any problem to tech support in clear and resonable manner to make this game better. The forum cah help us to communicate, so lets do it.

There is no leaderboard (either in-game or on forum, either during or after event) and it's inconvinient and vague. If they splitted winning group by tiers, or accounted longer/shorter periods than supposed, or I've been given widowmaker and you are not by mistake - we will never know.

If you have more than 4000+ wins and you are absolutly confident - send ticket for explanation or asking for publishing of winners-list with results.

Cant't check for faster upgrade time, this pesky ItalianR is still upgrading to lvl10 :)

chbranch
09-30-2012, 02:16 AM
I jumped on the event after a day of thinking it over. I got a little over 4000 fights, so if homeboy got one, i definitely should have one. I guess i will send in a ticket too.

KemoKidd
09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Here was the response to my ticket:

"The PVP Tournament event has officially ended. You were not on the Top 10 list. All related items are now unavailable. Items which were earned event rewards were automatically added to your inventory. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we look forward to your participation in our future events."

So somebody got the top 10 prize with a third of my amount. I am going to respond and ask how many wins they have me down for. I did not see the pop up for this event the last few days even though it was still showing up on my camper account. I am wondering if there were wins that were not accounted for. This is pretty effed up. Can you believe 6,000+ wins was not enough? Someone with 2,800 wins was though!

I am going to mention this in my response. Thank you prostouser for the info. There is a flaw here and I spent a lot of gold on this mistake. :mad:

There are two things I demand to know: 1) How many wins does the server think I have and 2) how many did #10 have? How can they keep this info from us?

chbranch
09-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Here was the response to my ticket:

"The PVP Tournament event has officially ended. You were not on the Top 10 list. All related items are now unavailable. Items which were earned event rewards were automatically added to your inventory. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we look forward to your participation in our future events."

So somebody got the top 10 prize with a third of my amount. I am going to respond and ask how many wins they have me down for. I did not see the pop up for this event the last few days even though it was still showing up on my camper account. I am wondering if there were wins that were not accounted for. This is pretty effed up. Can you believe 6,000+ wins was not enough? Someone with 2,800 wins was though!

I am going to mention this in my response. Thank you prostouser for the info. There is a flaw here and I spent a lot of gold on this mistake. :mad:

There are two things I demand to know: 1) How many wins does the server think I have and 2) how many did #10 have? How can they keep this info from us?

Don't be too mad, it seems like it was an automated response. I got the same thing. Then again, that's bul***** because they didn't even review the ticket if we got the same generic response. I'm going to send in a ticket again tomorrow.

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Here's what I e-mailed this morning:

"I am curious to what the amount of wins was to reach top 10. Also, I am wondering exactly how many wins I had at the end of the event.

Thank you."

I am really wondering how many wins they think I have because the pop up was not appearing on my phone after the first day even though it was still showing on my tablet so I'm curious if my wins were being accounted for. If they do not tell me this information I will officially become a free player. I haven't spent money since this event and I don't miss it.

I haven't mentioned prostouser having more than 3,000 wins less than me... yet! If the top 10 was higher than my amount and you got this item by mistake than that's fine. I think it's pretty shocking that 6,000+ wins didn't make it!

chbranch
10-01-2012, 08:12 AM
@ KemoKidd...I feel ya, I have a feeling we are about to get lost in all the support tickets being sent in by ios players about their pvp tourney. I'm not even sure how to go about getting them to look at the numbers to award the weapon.

realsavior
10-01-2012, 08:35 AM
@KemoKidd yeah I fully agree...You spent real money on this event so it is perfectly resonable to want to know what it took to be in the top 10, and if its under 6000 why you have not been awarded the widowmaker. I also sent in a support ticket asking these things so hopefully between all of us someone will get an answer.

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 08:54 AM
My regret is not taking a screenshot at the start of the event. I am not even sure exactly where I was. The two things I know is I was under 9,000 wins and finished with over 15,000 wins.

There should be absolutely no reason they can not state what the top 10 numbers are.

Edit: Dont say it cant be done! Click below...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30707-Crime-City-PVP-Event!

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow. Heres the response:

Thank you for the message. Unfortunately, that data is now unavailable. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

J

Time to send the ticket explaining someone had less wins than me and got the item. This is a mess.

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 11:58 AM
So I respond once again...

"There seems to be a mistake and many of us on the forum are trying to figure this out. A player received the top 10 pvp item and said the most wins he could have possibly had was 2,800 wins. He was not even trying nor used any gold in the process. His number is 543-345-861. I added him to my mafia and I do see this item in his inventory. I had well over double this amount of wins and I am not in the top 10? How can this be?

After the first day of the event I stopped seeing the pop up for the event and some of us questioned whether or not it was still in effect or if the wins were still being accounted for. On a different account that I owned I did still see the pop up and thought nothing of it. Now I am starting to think that my wins were not being accounted for during this event in which I spent money on. It is not right for paying customers to be left with no explanation or proof of this event's results.

Thank you for your time."

I'll inform you of whatever bs is gonna be thrown my way.

PawnXIIX
10-01-2012, 12:08 PM

"There seems to be a mistake and many of us on the forum are trying to figure this out. A player received the top 10 pvp item and said the most wins he could have possibly had was 2,800 wins. He was not even trying nor used any gold in the process. His number is 543-345-861. I added him to my mafia and I do see this item in his inventory. I had well over double this amount of wins and I am not in the top 10? How can this be?

After the first day of the event I stopped seeing the pop up for the event and some of us questioned whether or not it was still in effect or if the wins were still being accounted for. On a different account that I owned I did still see the pop up and thought nothing of it. Now I am starting to think that my wins were not being accounted for during this event in which I spent money on. It is not right for paying customers to be left with no explanation or proof of this event's results.

Send CCM or CJ a PM (My God it's an alphabet soup here ._.) because obviously support is not going to assist in your pursuit :/

chbranch
10-01-2012, 12:19 PM
I just sent in a ticket again too.

prostouser
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Found this thread - "http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39717-New-Android-Event&highlight=android+blood+shed"
It was 7 or 8 days event (from 17 Sept to 24 Sept), so I could get 8*570 = 4560 Max (without glitches). Most probably it's a full week, so it should be 7*570 =3990 wins.
Benefits of all this divinations (how many days it was, what is the floor for top 10, what is the list of Top 10 winners) are doubtful. There is no reason for hiding leaderboard.
Good ticket btw.

KemoKidd
10-01-2012, 02:29 PM

Here is the response. I feel better about this one...

"Thank you for the message. I understand that this is a frustrating matter. I am passing your feedback on the event directly to the developers.

Regards,

J"

prostouser
10-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Don't give up :)
10% faster upgrade is working: 55hr 50min to upgrade T-shirt stand lvl 8. According to spreadsheet it must be 62,04 Hr

chbranch
10-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Nothing can be done, shown, tabulated for Android users, but everything can be done for ios users for the same type of event. Hmmm...makes you wonder!

KemoKidd
10-03-2012, 07:14 PM
For our android only top 10/100 event it took less items to reach the top 100 than it did to reach the top 250 in the other events. It took less items to reach the top 10 in the android events than it did to reach the top 25. So they're telling me I would have placed 5th or 6th in the ios pvp event but not top 10 in the android event? All of a sudden the android players got hard core in the exclusive events? Interesting.