PDA

View Full Version : mid game money buildings

kitzune
09-26-2012, 05:38 PM
I recent;y reached level 68 and was looking at two different buildings and was wondering why anyone would want a crematorium over a Beach nightclub. About the only reason I can come up with is the 24 hour period between payouts.

But if you look at level 10 payouts (even if you can only collect on an average of 17.5 a week on the beach nightclub's 1 hour payouts that is still 57.75K * 17.5 (averaging 6-7 hours sleep a night) or 1010.625K collected vs 990K for the crematorium with one collection. If the beach nightclub gets robbed you do have news feed links to potential victims also it is harder for someone to take most of your collection. This isn't even including the longer ROI for the crematorium.....

crematorium also has longer build/upgrade times........

Carmine74
09-26-2012, 05:44 PM
I try and stay away from the 1 hour buildings, just stick to 12/24/48 because I hate being robbed. Everyone plays a bit different though, so whatever makes you happy friend.

nopenopenope
09-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Long build/upgrade times will come in handy at some point.

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Yea no 1 hour buildings. I also skipped crematorium as upscales unlock 2 levels later are A LOT better than crematoriums.

Euchred
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
I consider them might as well buildings and when they come up on my ROI list I usually just say might as well upgrade them. I had them built before upscales even came out XD

edit: the crematoriums that is i've always steared clear of 1 hours.

Deluxe
09-26-2012, 06:04 PM
They both suck...1hr bldgs especially...and cremas are painstaking...i ditched then as soon as i found a good reason to...but i also have every good gold bldg and can afford to skip those completely. If you arent digging in on gold money bldgs then it may make more sense to get cremas...

kitzune
09-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Part of why I'm considering at least one of the Beach night clubs is the following reasons:

Might be good for the crate type events especially after 3-5 levels to cover crate costs.
I still have laundromats as my income is still in the sub 40K IPH without my first night club so this will help build up the income to get there.
with me crawling at the moment level 0 might be a week or three away
I'm probably 20-40 levels before I will be very concerned with the

Of course if my job situation changes then this plan might also.....

Ty1on
09-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Might be good for the crate type events especially after 3-5 levels to cover crate costs.

This is why I like 1 hour buildings. They sync with the crate/leaderboard events. I log in, collect my 1 hours, pay to unlock a crate, then deposit the rest. And, they are good timers for the crate event. When the phone pops up a notification saying my arcade is ready to collect, it's also time to open a crate ;) And, no one likes to rob the 1 hours, they don't get enough money for the the stamina they used. Probably makes very little financial sense in this game, but, that's why I like them...