PDA

View Full Version : Second Generation Pirates

Speed ump
09-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, great news. There is a whole new alliance of pirates that has/ is forming. They are the children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren of first generation Pirates. Some have just begun the game, and some are well on their way to whale territory. One or two are already there. We now have Pirates at all levels of the game, and are able to bring our brand of fun to the whole MW community. I'm sure everyone will be as excited as we are about our expansion in the game. We are developing new ideas, new games, and even new rules, and will enjoy having evryone be a part of our our latest endeavors. So many felt the Pirates have brought excitement to the game, and we have been working for a while to be able to bring that same level of excitement to all the levels. Those little buggers have access to our credit cards, and they are going wild. Give a nice big howdy do to them when you see them in the game.

dthfrmabv
09-26-2012, 02:42 PM
How would we know who they are... if you don't mind me asking.

Mad
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Yeah we need to know their names so we can obliterate them now before they grow into biggggg whales. Though, it sounds like it may already be too late. lol

Niko Bellic
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Pirates, how disgusting. I'll bring my friends to wreak havoc on them. You'll see them soon.

Roman Bellic
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Pirates, how disgusting. I'll bring my friends to wreak havoc on them. You'll see them soon.

I'm here, cousin. There should be more back up on the way.

Niko Bellic
09-26-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm here, cousin. There should be more back up on the way.

That's good to hear. When do you think they'll show up?

Roman Bellic
09-26-2012, 02:57 PM
That's good to hear. When do you think they'll show up?

Soon, cousin. Soon

dthfrmabv
09-26-2012, 02:59 PM

What a shameful way to welcome new players. Just a friendly advice to thread carefully you might get swallowed whole by these whales (pirates)...

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:05 PM
you may as well buy the game and make the rules up too :)

albeezy
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Yo speed don't forget about your long lost nephew albeezy when passing out that cc number! Lol

Speed ump
09-26-2012, 03:29 PM
It ill be easy to tell.the biggest giveaway will be their strength for that level. The other is their smug little smiles and the eyepatches

jay_usher
09-26-2012, 03:29 PM
you may as well buy the game and make the rules up too :)
all up for pirates they do bring a different edge to it but did...
beat me to it.. would think there are better ways to spend money!

Jhoemel
09-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Look out campers, it will be more difficult to camp.

Do they post on wall too speed?

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:38 PM
My ears are pricked and my eyes are wide open , if they come calling I will freeze like a wabbit.

Fl@sh
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Whatever happened to the official pirate contests?

Ryans67
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Look out campers, it will be more difficult to camp.

Do they post on wall too speed?

Easiest way is to not retaliate. They level fast enough that if you stay off the news feed, you'll be left behind.
I personally can't believe they are not bored with the game......

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Maybe the pirates are gree .

dthfrmabv
09-26-2012, 04:20 PM
@Speed shouldn't they consider some leeway to forum members there are too many fish in the sea. Not that it matters...

Roman Bellic
09-26-2012, 04:26 PM
What a shameful way to welcome new players. Just a friendly advice to thread carefully you might get swallowed whole by these whales (pirates)...

You'd best keep out of our s**t, dog.

Mcdoc
09-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Arrrg - there be Pirates about! Mind yer manners or ye be walking a plank - LoL

Speed ump
09-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Roman, im not sure who you are refering to with the post, i asume the member you quoted. How are you posting if you are banned. Very strange

FoumTroll101
09-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Hello

Second gen pirates are gonna get it

albeezy
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Hello

Second gen pirates are gonna get it
You are an idiot! It's bad enough you have nothing better to do than troll a forum, but you can't even spell your name right! FOUM? Seriously, were you in that big of a hurry to continue trolling that you forgot that the word FORUM has an R between the O and the U? It was bad enough when we only had flan. Now he's back and we have what seems like 80 more just like em! Might be time to go back to the darkside...

LeBarticus
09-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Yarrr matees we be sailin high seas

dthfrmabv
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Roman, im not sure who you are refering to with the post, i asume the member you quoted. How are you posting if you are banned. Very strange

I guess a friendly advice is considered not good now a days... and funny how all the Bellics got banned all the same time (maybe there is only one with multiple personality)...

albeezy
09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
I guess a friendly advice is considered not good now a days... and funny how all the Bellics got banned all the same time (maybe there is only one with multiple personality)...
I was thinking the same thing

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Thats just stupid

Jp lfs
09-26-2012, 09:32 PM
I say WELCOME ABOARD!! I hope they get involved in the forum as well. Always fun to have some new blood to shake things up and give a fresh perspective.

LeBarticus
09-26-2012, 09:42 PM
So what's up with nico and roman from grand theft auto?

Dr. Dengus
09-26-2012, 09:45 PM

Someone who decided to make 2 forum accounts and talk to himself. Instead of attention, he should be seeking a mental health professional :p

But yeah I agree w/ jp, would be nice if the new pirates decided to join the forums too.

dthfrmabv
09-26-2012, 09:47 PM

They got pulled over and arrested for stupidity...

LeBarticus
09-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Right, that's what I figured.

Dreno33
09-26-2012, 10:05 PM
It ill be easy to tell.the biggest giveaway will be their strength for that level. The other is their smug little smiles and the eyepatches

i respectfully decline a "friendly nudge" from your baby pirates(: have them add me tho so I can keep watch on their progress to the 100k stats(: In-game name is Dreno33, have them post on my wall if they find me so i can add.

Hello Kitty
09-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Hey guys, great news. There is a whole new alliance of pirates that has/ is forming. They are the children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren of first generation Pirates. Some have just begun the game, and some are well on their way to whale territory. One or two are already there. We now have Pirates at all levels of the game, and are able to bring our brand of fun to the whole MW community. I'm sure everyone will be as excited as we are about our expansion in the game. We are developing new ideas, new games, and even new rules, and will enjoy having evryone be a part of our our latest endeavors. So many felt the Pirates have brought excitement to the game, and we have been working for a while to be able to bring that same level of excitement to all the levels. Those little buggers have access to our credit cards, and they are going wild. Give a nice big howdy do to them when you see them in the game.How do I get adopted to this family?

FoumTroll101
09-27-2012, 05:07 PM
You are an idiot! It's bad enough you have nothing better to do than troll a forum, but you can't even spell your name right! FOUM? Seriously, were you in that big of a hurry to continue trolling that you forgot that the word FORUM has an R between the O and the U? It was bad enough when we only had flan. Now he's back and we have what seems like 80 more just like em! Might be time to go back to the darkside...

I heard CrimeCityDark took you to the darkside HARD!

War Priest
09-27-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry did you say great news? Bring excitment to the game?

Somebody was lied too...

War Priest
09-27-2012, 05:48 PM
i respectfully decline a "friendly nudge" from your baby pirates(: have them add me tho so I can keep watch on their progress to the 100k stats(: In-game name is Dreno33, have them post on my wall if they find me so i can add.

Lies... You don't want them to add you so you can watch their progress, you don't want to get atacked. :D

Dreno33
09-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Lies... You don't want them to add you so you can watch their progress, you don't want to get atacked. :D

why cant it be both?

War Priest
09-27-2012, 06:39 PM
why cant it be both?

Didn't say it couldn't be both. Just withholding the whole truth is similar to lying.

War Priest
09-27-2012, 06:40 PM
They got pulled over and arrested for stupidity...

To bad they didn't make a sudden movement so the cop could kill them.

BigDog146400220
09-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Im sure it isn't but If that is an option, I would like to kindly decline those visits to my base too :)

Sub Zero
09-27-2012, 06:57 PM
To bad they didn't make a sudden movement so the cop could kill them.

Roman would die but wouldn't Niko just respawn at the nearest hospital immediately?