Always leave money outside your vault
Continue to attack this rival and loose

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Beans on toast:
1. Cook toast
2. Add butter to toast
3. Cook beans
4. Put beans on toast ( brown sauce optional )

Niko Bellic
09-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Put me and my cousin Roman together and we'll wreak havoc everywhere.

Populouspapa
09-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Tarte sounds good, but i was refering to the recipes added to mw last week.. But nevermind, time Will tell.. Stories... Gnight...

Agent Orange
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Tarte sounds good, but i was refering to the recipes added to mw last week.. But nevermind, time Will tell.. Stories... Gnight...

Perhaps you could be a little more vague?

Jhoemel
09-26-2012, 03:50 PM
@nico

Are u sure you're not the same person?

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:50 PM
That's what I was thinking lol

Miner
09-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I know what you mean. I don't have a clue what that file is for yet.

Dr. Dengus
09-26-2012, 08:35 PM

The ingredient id's match up to unit id's ... but discussing unreleased content will just result in a deleted thread.

bushobama
09-26-2012, 08:41 PM
They would have to meaningfully moderate the forums for that to happen dengus.

albeezy
09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
The ingredient id's match up to unit id's ... but discussing unreleased content will just result in a deleted thread.

Isnt that what the darkside is for? With all the trolls here we should ramp that side back up! It worked last time to get rid of the spammers!

Fl@sh
09-27-2012, 03:08 AM
This is our sell units wish coming true

Miner
09-27-2012, 07:51 AM

I've noticed that. Curious to see where they go with this.

Agent Orange
09-27-2012, 09:17 AM
I've noticed that. Curious to see where they go with this.

So that's what the OP was on about, most likely a spin off of the fusion feature in Monster Age where you can combine units to make a potentially more powerful one but the catch, using the free option makes a pretty crappy monster so they get you by making you spend your in game cash or for the strongest option make you buy diamonds.

Corsair
09-27-2012, 10:25 AM
^^ what he said. :)

LeBarticus
09-27-2012, 11:00 AM
That sounds gay.

Poopenshire
09-27-2012, 11:06 AM
sounds like a money making scheme. but hey we all know its not going to work and yet everyone will still pile on the gold to get it.

Mcdoc
09-27-2012, 12:10 PM
At least it is a new twist in the game :)

Agent Orange
09-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Yes, B52 + Super Hornet = Grunt!

Woohoo!

spectra
09-27-2012, 12:29 PM

I started playing Monster Age and in there you have something called "fusion" you combine 2 monsters to form a "stronger" one, and of course you have 3 options free, cash and GEM/GOLD to a chance of obtaining a "rare" monster/unit

I am pretty sure they will implement that into the MW, "fuse" 2 units to get a "better" units either a "common", "uncommon" or "rare", and of course KNOWING HOW GREEd works, even if you pay GOLD for a chance of getting a "rare" unit the chances will be less than 1%

Mad
09-27-2012, 12:31 PM
I am definitely interested in seeing how it works. I think this forum would be an ideal way to track which combinations work the best. It may be a way to bring new life into units.

I know there are elements of the game not working to expectation, but there are elements that do.

So I will wait and see before passing judgement.

spectra
09-27-2012, 12:34 PM
It will be funny to see that the implementation of this will be in the next "update"

YET THE GROUND BEAR BOOST WILL PROBABLY REMAIN "INVISIBLE" :p

ckos
09-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Yes, B52 + Super Hornet = Grunt!

Woohoo!

THAT made me laugh out loud. Caught me off guard!

Poopenshire
09-27-2012, 01:21 PM
They will die with in 2 attacks.

Populouspapa
09-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Beta now so hopefully soon..

Mad
09-27-2012, 01:38 PM
So does anyone know exactly how they work in Monster Age?

Someone had mentioned free, cash and gold buttons. Are these used in Monster Age and how exactly do these work? Does gold give you a better chance of a better unit. Or is it possible a merge won't work or you get sorry try again or like someone mentioned get a grunt as a door prize.

I am just a bit confused as to the process.

Agent Orange
09-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Yes that seems to be the way it works.

You need to get to Level 5 which is where you can purchase Laboratory.

Then click on Menu, then Fusion.

This opens up a window that shows you the monsters you have captured. Select one of these (top row) and this brings up a bottom row of monsters you can Fuse with. Select one of these.

This brings up the time to complete the fusion, the cost in gold coins and Preview and Fuse buttons. Selecting preview shows you the highest possible combination. Probably what you get if you spend gold.

When you hit Fuse, you get three options, a Free, one that costs gold coins and one that costs diamonds. Supposedly the diamond option gives you your best chance at the top monster while the lower cost options give you less powerful monsters. I've only done one Fusion and it gave me a pretty lame monster but then I used the Free option.

The kicker is the game makes you pay gold coins to make a second row choice or at least it is for me at the level I am at. Then it hits you up again on the Fuse screen.

I think this is a neat idea but an obvious money grab.

Mad
09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Yes that seems to be the way it works.

You need to get to Level 5 which is where you can purchase Laboratory.

Then click on Menu, then Fusion.

This opens up a window that shows you the monsters you have captured. Select one of these (top row) and this brings up a bottom row of monsters you can Fuse with. Select one of these.

This brings up the time to complete the fusion, the cost in gold coins and Preview and Fuse buttons. Selecting preview shows you the highest possible combination. Probably what you get if you spend gold.

When you hit Fuse, you get three options, a Free, one that costs gold coins and one that costs diamonds. Supposedly the diamond option gives you your best chance at the top monster while the lower cost options give you less powerful monsters. I've only done one Fusion and it gave me a pretty lame monster but then I used the Free option.

The kicker is the game makes you pay gold coins to make a second row choice or at least it is for me at the level I am at. Then it hits you up again on the Fuse screen.

I think this is a neat idea but an obvious money grab.

So can you remember what you fused together. What was the Attack and defense of the two monsters fused and what was the A and D of the one you ended up with? Was the final monster better that either of the two you started with? Meaning was it individually stronger than either Monster A or Monster B used to create it?

Miner
09-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Sounds interesting. I'm not a Monster Age player -- glad a few of you are!

Agent Orange
09-27-2012, 07:27 PM
So can you remember what you fused together. What was the Attack and defense of the two monsters fused and what was the A and D of the one you ended up with? Was the final monster better that either of the two you started with? Meaning was it individually stronger than either Monster A or Monster B used to create it?

Nope weaker so was a waste of gold.

Mad
09-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Nope weaker so was a waste of gold.

So it was weaker than either of the individual stats of the two used to create. Interesting. So when you previewed this combination you had a chance of creating a common, uncommon and rare. You obviously got the common. Would the uncommon have been better - more powerful than the individual stats of the monsters used to create it?

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-27-2012, 07:39 PM
This post has nothing to do with Modern war, post should be deleted and the poster banned