PDA

View Full Version : For New People Joining Forum and Have No Idea How To Post!

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 12:22 PM
There are security steps in play to help prevent trolling... mhmm...

Anyways - for the new people that can't figure it out - you basically have to answer a security question before actually posting...

If my mind serves me correctly, you had to spell out: the dog runs over the log - or something of this nature...

I made this thread because someone couldn't figure it out... so I'm assuming there may be others out there...

I would have pulled up the original thread on this... but that's a nono...

Dravak
09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
lol and I tought I had seen it all , kitteh trying , really trying to be helpfull , ok people what are you all smoking ?

Can I have some ;)

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 12:32 PM
BCBUD my friend!

Peppers
09-26-2012, 12:51 PM
I registered months ago and never got the Email to confirm the registration. Support was NO HELP. I have "Pepper" in all my game names, and really wanted to keep "Pepper" as my forum name, but I give up. Peppers is close enough...

I guess I can post in the forums now? Figures... I don't have a lot to say. For now.

Peppers.

(Now I'm off to figure out how to make an avitar and sig line...)

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 01:00 PM
I registered months ago and never got the Email to confirm the registration. Support was NO HELP. I have "Pepper" in all my game names, and really wanted to keep "Pepper" as my forum name, but I give up. Peppers is close enough...

I guess I can post in the forums now? Figures... I don't have a lot to say. For now.

Peppers.

(Now I'm off to figure out how to make an avitar and sig line...)

Oh... well that is odd...

Well - welcome to the forum!

Sasha54
09-26-2012, 01:26 PM
STFU once and for all you effin troll - and just to pre-empt you before you Go off on some ageism rant - who gives a frick - I have proven myself in-game and on forum- you are a troll and on top of it just plain stupid....

Asswipe!!

Dipstik
09-26-2012, 01:34 PM
STFU once and for all you effin troll - and just to pre-empt you before you Go off on some ageism rant - who gives a frick - I have proven myself in-game and on forum- you are a troll and on top of it just plain stupid....

Asswipe!!

Even CrimeCityDark is more creative than this. Troll harder.

Paulio
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM

Asswipe!!

Wow. What's this all about?

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM

She's upset with... herself I think....

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e76/f82/10f/resized/old-lady-swag-meme-generator-i-m-so-hot-joke-f36589.jpg

Khayman
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Tee aitch e
ar a i en
i en
ess pee a i en
ef a double el ess
i en
tee aitch e
pee el a i en ess

Amidorite? :o

Sasha54
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM

Not that complicated Paulio - you only need to look at his posts during the time on forum - oh and where his he at in game - can't even admit level, name, or stats - very interesting ....

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Not that complicated Paulio - you only need to look at his posts during the time on - oh and where his he at in game - can't even admit level, name, or stats - very interesting ....

I love it when people are so furious, their typing becomes incoherent...

buddylee
09-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Not that complicated Paulio - you only need to look at his posts during the time on forum - oh and where his he at in game - can't even admit level, name, or stats - very interesting ....

Who are we talking about here?

Paulio
09-26-2012, 02:52 PM
I know there's a hate-hate relationship between you two, but this seems like a genuinely helpful thread from Sexkitteh

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
I know there's a hate-hate relationship between you two, but this seems like a genuinely helpful thread from Sexkitteh

You should hate her too Paulio! It's because of her my original avatars went away...

I was trying to please... but then realized she's just an old grouch...

They have been back per your request though! :D

Sasha54
09-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Who are we talking about here?

Why- did you think Sexkitteh is a she - he's a dude.....

buddylee
09-26-2012, 02:57 PM

Never mind...I've been away to long

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 02:57 PM

:rolleyes:

Here we go!

Burn
09-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Mainly in the plain Khayman, mainly.

Khayman
09-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks dude but meh, i'd prefer manly. :p

buddylee
09-26-2012, 03:25 PM

Well, I knew SexKitteh claimed/accused to be both over the iterations of "SexKitteh" throughout the forum, but I just wasn't sure who it was originally directed to.

RespectHunter
09-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Can you answer another question for me

I am a noob, only been playing less than a week
I am trying to figure out how to increase my Attack and Defense. 90% of the people my level have 2-3 times my attack and def. I have tried to do the events but that only seems to level me up, and put me against stronger people.

It seems that the only way get any good weapons or armors is to log in, get the scratch off prize and then log out. I cant see that being by design so I must be doing something wrong

Can you help?

Paulio
09-26-2012, 03:55 PM
^^ Keep hunting respect. Best way, IMO, is to complete goals such as hardcore hitman, thug life and championship rounds. Don't do the map jobs at this time - they level you up too fast, and the benefits suck.

Also, make sure that you're always building something and upgrading something. I think it would be wise to boost your economy and use the cash to buy weapons.

What level are you on? Remember, you can take 5 mafia members per level (i.e. level 15 means that you can use 75 mafia members in battle). Each mafia can take into battle 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 vehicle and 1 explosive. Make sure that each mafia member is fully equipped.

If you need more mafia, then post your code in the "Invite Mafia" section of the forums. The requests will come rolling in.

buddylee
09-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Can you answer another question for me

I am a noob, only been playing less than a week
I am trying to figure out how to increase my Attack and Defense. 90% of the people my level have 2-3 times my attack and def. I have tried to do the events but that only seems to level me up, and put me against stronger people.

It seems that the only way get any good weapons or armors is to log in, get the scratch off prize and then log out. I cant see that being by design so I must be doing something wrong

Can you help?

Does each of the mafia members that you can fight with in battle have at the least a gun/melee/explosive/armor/vehicle? That's what helped me out, once everyone that could fight had something to go to battle with, I was able to focus on obtaining better items through events and respect.

buddylee
09-26-2012, 04:01 PM
^^ Keep hunting respect. Best way, IMO, is to complete goals such as hardcore hitman, thug life and championship rounds. Don't do the map jobs at this time - they level you up too fast, and the benefits suck.

Also, make sure that you're always building something and upgrading something. I think it would be wise to boost your economy and use the cash to buy weapons.

What level are you on? Remember, you can take 5 mafia members per level (i.e. level 15 means that you can use 75 mafia members in battle). Each mafia can take into battle 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 vehicle and 1 explosive. Make sure that each mafia member is fully equipped.

If you need more mafia, then post your code in the "Invite Mafia" section of the forums. The requests will come rolling in.

or what he said:)

RespectHunter
09-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Ty Paulio

I just turned level 19. I have just over 40 ppl in my mafia. I have been sketchy about adding more, because like levels, when I add them, the people I have to fight are stronger.

Most of my leveling has been been from robbing people. I seem to able to rob people that kick my arse when I fight them. My attack is 579 and Def is 584.
I do not have many vehicles because they cost a $$$ and the stats seem to suck. I will also start buying explosives. I think that will help.

What about the events? I seem to put the time in, but rarely get the event drops. The last one I got only got 2 crates, and needed 3 for a prize...

Trying to get good gear to compete is kinda frustrating. I have been thinking the Devs should tie the scratch offs to one a level instead of one a day. Maybe the higher levels get two or something.

Paulio
09-26-2012, 04:28 PM
You're right, vehicles are expensive and don't give much bang for the buck. At your level, it's okay if you don't have enough vehicles for each of your mafia. But don't skimp on the other items. Eventually, vehicles will become more affordable.

At level 19, you can bring 95 mafia into battle. But don't feel like you need to have 95 mafia. Only have enough mafia that you can equip, otherwise you'll have a bunch of dead beats standing around twiddling their thumbs :p

Also, I highly recommend participating in the events. Even if you don't get 5 items, you still will likely open boxes that contain cash, RP, and other useful weapons for your level.

sexkitteh
09-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Ty Paulio

I just turned level 19. I have just over 40 ppl in my mafia. I have been sketchy about adding more, because like levels, when I add them, the people I have to fight are stronger.

Most of my leveling has been been from robbing people. I seem to able to rob people that kick my arse when I fight them. My attack is 579 and Def is 584.
I do not have many vehicles because they cost a $$$ and the stats seem to suck. I will also start buying explosives. I think that will help.

What about the events? I seem to put the time in, but rarely get the event drops. The last one I got only got 2 crates, and needed 3 for a prize...

Trying to get good gear to compete is kinda frustrating. I have been thinking the Devs should tie the scratch offs to one a level instead of one a day. Maybe the higher levels get two or something.

Most people disagree with this - BUT it's an option...

CAMP for a bit...

Stay at that level don't attack and most importantly DON'T DO ANY MISSIONS!

Build movie theaters and lofts.

And buy about 200 of the best cash weapons in each category. When you have accomplished this ONLY PVP.

DON'T WASTE YOUR RESPECT ON LOW END RP ITEMS!!!! Save it till you reach night vision goggles and buy like... 100 of them... then save for chain whips... etc etc...

But build your economy. You will need it...

Well, I knew SexKitteh claimed/accused to be both over the iterations of "SexKitteh" throughout the forum, but I just wasn't sure who it was originally directed to.

I've never claimed anything o_0

buddylee
09-27-2012, 10:21 AM
I've never claimed anything o_0

That is true - assumed/accused is better stated.