PDA

View Full Version : Credit where it is due

Burn
09-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Having just read an email from Sean to his CK troops, I note that they are genuinely cleaning house - getting rid of any cheaters, and also reviewing players that are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the CK reputation.

According to Seans email they've also booted out the duplicitous Koralene and Poppins combo - about time, looked stupid to have KorPopRor holding rank of Captain whilst running around attacking CK players in her/his/its various guises.

So, much as it pains me to extend them any kind of credit at all, I wanted to give props to whoever it is that is leading this initiative to clean up the mess that was left behind by Baroness Munchhausen.

Good job, and good luck with getting things straightened out.

P.S. Sean, Noodles wants a meeting at level 180, are you free in March 2014? ;)

PawnXIIX
09-26-2012, 03:29 AM
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0907/the-canadian-navy-demotivational-poster-1247847108.jpg

My work here is done :)

DBM 2IC
09-26-2012, 03:51 AM
Weird..........

noodles
09-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Weird..........
Hahaha....

Sasha54
09-26-2012, 05:39 AM
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0907/the-canadian-navy-demotivational-poster-1247847108.jpg

My work here is done :)

Don't make fun of Canadians - we arent as nice as you think......lol

Or weak!

Olly1
09-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Alright, I'm gonna throw this out there: CK are a good mafia, who unfortunately didn't recruit in the best way when they started. They just picked all players with good stats.

There a huge numbers of CK, and pretty much all the ones I've spoken to are as nice as they should be. Throw in the odd subtle hacker, or the odd one keyboard warrior douche bag and it tarnishes the whole crew. Sounds like Sean is knocking that problem on the head

I may be wrong, but the Indians seem to do a lot of checking and have an initiation process to weed out the scum bags. I'm sure CK will now be adopting a similar tactic

G Wiz
09-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Preciate that Burn!

It has been a culmination of members who have assisted in this process. A collab that couldn't otherwise be possible.

Burn
09-26-2012, 06:20 AM
No worries Wizzler - respect that is earned will always be given.

Some chitter chatter about crew stuff...

Indians is a tough gig to get into, Teach and Fuzzy did many months as cheat catchers to earn the rep that got them an Indian invite.

Ghost has been around forever and is highly respected, so got his invite yesterday.

Gotta recruit quality over quantity, or else you end up with sh!t all over your hands. If CK take a leaf out of the Indians recruitment policy, then we'll have a lot more fun and a lot less trouble.

Another great move would be set up some 'Rules of Engagement' where we all agree to a certain code of conduct. A framework where we can reduce the hate, and just enjoy the sport.

Don't be putting sh!t in there about me calming down on forums though. That won't fly ;)

Outside of all the smack talk, here is the real deal as far as gangs are concerned...

CK runs things from lower levels up to 170. We accept that.

From 180 and up, the Indians rule the roost, just too much strength in depth. For every 1 strong CK, there are 5-10 Indians with comparable and stronger stats.

Indians are ultra tight too, shared intel, got everyones back, no rogue elements or mistrust.

Next moves for both crews?

Once they've finished tidying up, CK need to recruit better people with higher stats, or stat potential.

Indians perhaps need to consider more recruitment at lower levels to stop CK from picking up all the strong players down there.

But getting an Indian invite means patience, it don't come easy.

That said, if you are interested, and have the required pedigree (it's not just about stats, if you are good people, then that is every bit as important) then talk to JoeyCool. But you will have to prove yourself first, for a considerable time, before you even get considered for a Teepee.

The Indians are the games most exclusive crew, and that is not ever going to change.

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 06:29 AM
I think my invite may have been lost in the post. Or accidentally posted to 420 because he can't of earned it himself. Ill be waiting by my postbox for it to turn up.

Burn
09-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Raggy, if we ever need a puppy that runs around, amusing some, chewing the slippers of others, we'll let you know. ;)

Harry Tuttle
09-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Don't make fun of Canadians - we arent as nice as you think......lol

Or weak!

We aren't as nice as they think (they're buying the "nice guy act" muuuaahhhhahhahh) but the Navy dig might be deserved.... ever hear the joke about West Edmonton Mall having more subs? :D

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 07:47 AM
Raggy, if we ever need a puppy that runs around, amusing some, chewing the slippers of others, we'll let you know. ;)

I've got a very vicious bark you know. It's not all fun and games in raggy land.
You ask that HSBC, I've been giving her beatings for starting on my buddy chelsea.
I'm so much more than just a mascot

Burn
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't say Mascot, that's how Santa got started!

Dipstik
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
That's kind of funny burn... if anyone could be properly characterized as the "puppy" around here, it's probably you. You've been so excited you've practically been piddling on the floor lately. Anyone care to find some hard stats on gang related posts per day? I'm guessing Burn blows up the charts, and he's been an indian for what? a week?

Settle down, puppy.

Burn
09-26-2012, 07:56 AM
http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/puppy.png

Your post count has mine beat son ;)

Dipstik
09-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh I'm not talking about posts in general, I'm talking about the "indiansindiansindiansindiansindians*pant* *drooll* indiansindiansindians *wags tail* indiansindiansindians" that you've been posting lately.

Burn
09-26-2012, 08:08 AM
You might not have noticed bro, but we have a little sub game going on, it's headline News ;)

And I'm still guessing my Mob War posts are well outnumbered by Event related "Let's all count things" posts. See me complaining about them? Nope, just don't read em.

*wags tail, scampers off*

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Oh I'm not talking about posts in general, I'm talking about the "indiansindiansindiansindiansindians*pant* *drooll* indiansindiansindians *wags tail* indiansindiansindians" that you've been posting lately.

Good point dip...

He's like a virgin at prom knowing he's gonna get laid...

But... I guess he has the right to :D

Chester78
09-26-2012, 08:10 AM
I've got a very vicious bark you know. It's not all fun and games in raggy land.
You ask that HSBC, I've been giving her beatings for starting on my buddy chelsea.
I'm so much more than just a mascot

Thanks for sticking up for me, Rags! Even though you're technically my enemy. ;) I believe I angered her. I wish she would have gotten a little more creative with her emojis when she was telling me off. Total buzzkill.

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Don't say Mascot, that's how Santa got started!

O bugger I've let my real identity slip...
Erm as you were everybody

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 08:12 AM
That's kind of funny burn... if anyone could be properly characterized as the "puppy" around here, it's probably you. You've been so excited you've practically been piddling on the floor lately. Anyone care to find some hard stats on gang related posts per day? I'm guessing Burn blows up the charts, and he's been an indian for what? a week?

Settle down, puppy.

Made me laugh

Burn
09-26-2012, 08:14 AM
I've been the site 'puppy' in that regard for a lot longer than Indian times.

You forgotten Rat Catching? That was right off the 'puppy' scale.

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 08:15 AM

No need to justify burn :)

We believe you

Chester78
09-26-2012, 08:16 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/56693a1b6f454dcfd61372894e027186.jpg

Burn
09-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Conversing Kitteh, conversing.

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Conversing Kitteh, conversing.

How bout you put that gun in your pic to use and shoot the guy above you o_0

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 08:26 AM

On the topic of rat catching when will be cleaning house and making xstonflow or whatever his name is mob up from 499 to 500??

Sam @
09-26-2012, 08:55 AM
There's an imposter in this thread 👆👆👆

sexkitteh
09-26-2012, 08:55 AM
There's an imposter in this thread ������

Thank you for pointing out the obvious...

Ragmondino
09-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sticking up for me, Rags! Even though you're technically my enemy. ;) I believe I angered her. I wish she would have gotten a little more creative with her emojis when she was telling me off. Total buzzkill.

My pleasure, in fairness it was me who got you in there to start with. And nobody stays my enemy for long. I'm just to damn loveable!!
That's my main problem with a few of the Indians, there's no creativety in what they say.
Let me know if there's anyone else I can help with.

Joeycool
09-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Credit due for sure!

From the email Cold C S sent round it sounds like they have been very busy sorting out house at CK headquarters!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Reaction_Gifs_HQ.gif

Burn
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM
That's not CK HQ, that's a house full of pussies.

Paulio
09-26-2012, 02:38 PM
^ touche guys. Touche

Joeycool
09-26-2012, 02:43 PM
That's not CK HQ, that's a house full of pussies.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/well-there-you-have-it.gif