PDA

View Full Version : PvE 1/2 Now!?

The_Red
09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
My PvE went from 100-130 per attack to getting 35 now.... anyone else seeing this?

*sigh*

Cloud22
09-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah now I am doing half the damage hopefully they will go back but I doubt it, they tend to keep the bad changes and get rid of the good ones

The_Red
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Perhaps while they are fixing this bug they can also fix the units stat bug thats been around for 2 months.

Hulagirl
09-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Seeing this as well. It just started in the last hour.

Cloud22
09-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I hope so, I wished I had the new stats

Ahenobarbus
09-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm seeing it too. My damage dealt has been halved. If this is indeed a conscious modification I'll be very unhappy.

Mervic
09-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Same here. Reduced damage to monsters, but same amount of XP added. Not good if you ask me.

The_Red
09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
someone clearly fat fingered an update. code testing is apparently absent.

Hobtuse
09-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Nice. They take away the only decent element in the game left for non-campers.

MaverickMunkey
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
This change better not be permanent. It completely changes the strategy of the game.

Cloud22
09-25-2012, 06:08 PM
This game reminds me of a bad girlfriend all it does is disappoint

echus14
09-25-2012, 06:32 PM
It's intentional. Monster Union threatened to strike because you guys (and gals) have been romping through the poor 'uns too fast. They need more time to breed replacements. LOL

Talkazar
09-25-2012, 06:33 PM
This had better not be permanent. No way am I spending a whole day to kill 10 mobs or one boss.

echus14
09-25-2012, 06:35 PM
This game reminds me of a bad girlfriend all it does is disappoint

Especially if she also looks like some of the critters you find on the maps! LOL :D

tcapi
09-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Million dollar question then: did you marry her?

The_Red
09-25-2012, 06:42 PM

if you jump on the grenade - you certainly dont marry it.

thizznation2169420
09-25-2012, 06:44 PM
same here my stats dropped 1400 and my units stats dropped also and when i hit a monster i dont deal as much damage i use to this is messed up

Cloud22
09-25-2012, 06:50 PM

Heck no, sometimes you got to move onto bigger and better things.

montana.griz
09-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Anyone else notice that as soon as GREEd took over it was no longer FUNzio. Yeah I made that up but please pass it along

tcapi
09-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Right, I would rather stay here and talk about "bigger and better things" than doing pathetic PvE hits. Maybe an off-day intended, how considerate of Gree. Thank you indeed.

deuce
09-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Could possibly handle this change if it didn't take 300 kills to clear a level. At this rate it will take a month to get through one map. This makes the game way to boring.

Elderly
09-25-2012, 07:38 PM
This is getting ridiculous, dealing roughly half damage, still haven't gotten the increased A/D stats that half of the players seem to be getting, like what is going on here?

The_Red
09-25-2012, 07:43 PM
.... something is clearly amiss.

My guess: drinking on the job or releasing live code from happy hour.

Elderly
09-25-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm also a little confused as to why some players are affected by some updates but others are not, for example: A/D increase, TapJoy links for some but not others, some reduced A/D right now and some not.

Njwmrb
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
.... something is clearly amiss.

My guess: drinking on the job or releasing live code from happy hour.

Is your avatar Steve Sabol?

The1nONLY
09-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Im at 212 hero strength and now its taking me 4-5 hits to kill the lowest mob in last maps.

Talkazar
09-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Well it seems this update was pushed out at 5:00pm their time, so they can all come in tomorrow to see their support systems in meltdown.

For a company going on about how they are going to be the next big thing, they are running a surprisingly amateur operation.

Guido69
09-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Clearing the maps and collecting some cool weapons and armor along the way is the biggest and most fun part of Kingdom Age for me. If the reduction in attack points in PvE stays like that, I am going to delete this app. It does not make any sense to me if I need day(s) to defeat one of the stronger enemies on the high level maps.

ACBerb
09-25-2012, 09:21 PM
First post here... and I wanna say hope Gree tech's are reading this. Halfing our attack power really sucks, can see this game taking way to long to master level's/beating stronger monsters, and loosing it's "fun" factor very fast now. Better put it back and fix this oversite or I like Guido69 will be deleting this app, and telling many others!

Gilgamesh
09-25-2012, 09:29 PM
This halving of attack has way more than halved my fun. Please make it go away.

montana.griz
09-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I agree it may be time to delete this app. Its gonna be hard to be the next big thing when none play

Gilgamesh
09-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Gree boardroom 9:00am meeting.
CEO: Ok people we are loosing 100's of players a day, what the hell is going on.
VP: apparently a significant number of players get through all of the levels, then just quit the game.
CEO: well what the devil are we going to do about it?
VP: add more levels?
CEO: add more levels, do you think we pay these code monkeys in bananas.
VP: Well we could just make it a lot harder to finish the game.
CEO : Bingo.

The1nONLY
09-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Its harder to get chest/boxes drops from mobs now for the event really bad idea cause noone gonna spend gems on event nomore. That includes WildStallion as he has other things to do in life now so call it quits for now....

The1nONLY
09-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Gree boardroom 9:00am meeting.
CEO: Ok people we are loosing 100's of players a day, what the hell is going on.
VP: apparently a significant number of players get through all of the levels, then just quit the game.
CEO: well what the devil are we going to do about it?
VP: add more levels?
CEO: add more levels, do you think we pay these code monkeys in bananas.
VP: Well we could just make it a lot harder to finish the game.
CEO : Bingo.You also forgot lets not pay out the gem bonus a month to players spending money on this game

Super_turtle
09-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi, I don't post often and I hope this is read by the game owners/ developers.

That was very uncool to randomly with no warning change how hard it is to kill the monsters in the missions. I really hope you undo the change or if nothing else at least share with your players why you made the change.

This was one of my favorite aspects of the game and now I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it going forward. Much too hard and slow to clear maps now. I truly hope you reverse this change.

ACBerb
09-25-2012, 10:12 PM
What a brilliant CEO... Now instead of 100's they got 1000's of loyal customers deleting their game and telling others what a waste of time it has become!

Skyser30518
09-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I saw one other person mention it, but did everyone else's attack and def stats go down as well?

Gilgamesh
09-25-2012, 10:52 PM
I saw one other person mention it, but did everyone else's attack and def stats go down as well?

My stats did not change, just my hit level on PvE.

domw001
09-25-2012, 11:08 PM
It's all relative. My attack hits have doubled and by a remarkable coincidence my enjoyment has halved.

On the plus side I opened 12 boxes yesterday and got 2 stones. This morning it's 2 in 2.

P4TR1C14N
09-25-2012, 11:09 PM

My stats went down also... But i don't give a xxxx anymore. This has become à nightmare game on which i will NEVER spend money and only login twice à day to have à simple click. They hav had time enough to fix THE problems. They only deliver events on time... Guess why :)

Talkazar
09-25-2012, 11:30 PM

It seems to be a change to the 'new' stats that not everybody got. It is discussed in one of the other threads.

bobfishcake
09-25-2012, 11:37 PM
This game is really starting to annoy me. It's becoming apparent that I will never be able to get a level 10 breeding den because with high preists I will only be able to max out my def to 80k (Unless of course i spend Over $200 on gold and upgrade it that way). Meanwhile I'm being relentlessly attacked by players with 150k attack. So I've more or less reached the end of the PvP game already. Now they screw with PvE as well!

The only thing that interests me now is finding a gold/gems hack and going to town until they delete my account.

Zathurus
09-26-2012, 12:02 AM
This game is really starting to annoy me. It's becoming apparent that I will never be able to get a level 10 breeding den because with high preists I will only be able to max out my def to 80k (Unless of course i spend Over $200 on gold and upgrade it that way). Meanwhile I'm being relentlessly attacked by players with 150k attack. So I've more or less reached the end of the PvP game already. Now they screw with PvE as well!

The only thing that interests me now is finding a gold/gems hack and going to town until they delete my account.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but this has happened during an event. Kinda different but same impact like the server issues last event. End goal is the same - spend more to remain on the leader board. Didn't the prior events result in lower counts of items required for Top 50/250 until the last event which achieved counts high 90??? Now the counts for the current event is still climbing ...... Just saying ..... And duration of event is now 5 days. Do I hear another extension with the bug since you can't collect as many boxes...

Tate
09-26-2012, 12:29 AM
My biggest question with this screwup is just how much will this impact the Boss events? It's hard enough to get past 17 or 18 already, now I should be able to get to about 9.... I'm just about done with this game too, I can't afford any more gems!

BadNews
09-26-2012, 12:52 AM
Totally wrong!!!! For me it totally ignore my hero strength. WTF..........

Talkazar
09-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Not to be a conspiracy theorist but this has happened during an event. Kinda different but same impact like the server issues last event. End goal is the same - spend more to remain on the leader board. Didn't the prior events result in lower counts of items required for Top 50/250 until the last event which achieved counts high 90??? Now the counts for the current event is still climbing ...... Just saying ..... And duration of event is now 5 days. Do I hear another extension with the bug since you can't collect as many boxes...

Except, theres an event 95% of the time... of course, assuming this isn't working as designed, they'll increase the length of the event, except that its going to annoy their cash cows more and more.

Last event was inflated by the 50 unit power being very good. Its also notable that this event the top 250 amount is so far a fair bit lower than expected.

MooseNuckle
09-26-2012, 02:56 AM
I'm done if its not changed. I don't want to sound like a cry baby, but I am. I'll give it a week, then delete. Add to a game don't take stuff away.

MSH
09-26-2012, 03:14 AM
My hero's strength is 145 plus the best weapons/armor for my class (Mage ) . Current hits - barely 1/3 of what I usually get, which makes doing PvE virtually worthless for me...and 25 sorries in a row with the box event middle option. Seriously annoying

Maximus2012
09-26-2012, 04:36 AM
I've sent a support ticket. If this change is permanent I think it has probably ruined the game for me. Will just have to stick with Modern War.

jeffelms
09-26-2012, 05:32 AM
Same here. I've stuck with this game through all the stupid changes they keep making since Gree took over, but if this is a permanent change I'm out. I have better things to do with my time.

Genghis
09-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Fyi, my a/d dropped as well. I added 16 allies between logins, yet had a net loss of 600+ defense.

G.

Muddy
09-26-2012, 05:48 AM
I think they reduced few things.

The first one was drop, then chance to open box with gold and now damage.

On the first day of the current event I got 8 sun stones, right now I have only 11 and a lot of sorry.

I hope when they changed chance to open they made something wrong and now attack skill uses instead hero strength, that because damage went down if it is not...

I'm looking for official news and if it is not mistake I will finish with KA.

The_Red
09-26-2012, 05:54 AM
I'm looking for official news and if it is not mistake I will finish with KA.

Have we ever got any "official" news on this type of stuff?

The_Red
09-26-2012, 05:56 AM
at least others are seeing the random love that KA loves to give its players....

hopefully at some point they get everyone playing the same game.

Muddy
09-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Have we ever got any "official" news on this type of stuff?
I hope they will make some announce about that. For high level players it is more important then new maps or weather... imho

The_Red
09-26-2012, 05:59 AM
I hope they will make some announce about that.
For high level players it is more important then new maps or weather... imho

I alerted the new moderator last night that there were pretty significant issues....
no replies as of yet to any of my queries.

The1nONLY
09-26-2012, 06:01 AM
My dragons stop at 1300+ doesnt add to my stats anymore so what units am I suppose to buy with gold to increase my stats?

BooMan
09-26-2012, 06:31 AM
What is going on??? The combined attack of my best weapon and armour is 50 yet sometimes I am hitting as low as 42? Max I have seen is only 57 yet I used I clear 100 every time before. Very annoyed!

Great_wall2
09-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Lets calm the discussion down so I don't have to lock this thread.

OMG another pretender? When will the madness end?:eek:

tcapi
09-26-2012, 07:08 AM
OMG another pretender? When will the madness end?:eek:

I agree. Since I can't do PvP when the states are screwed up, I don't want to do PvE when I take forever to bring down those critters, those imposters are here to troll the forum again, I am going to take the day off and go look for some gnomes in my garden. That should be interesting.

toJenss
09-26-2012, 07:18 AM
My PvE also went down from 100 to 35. How is this possible and will it change back?

War Eagle
09-26-2012, 07:22 AM
Grrr... I hate this change.

spectra
09-26-2012, 07:22 AM
my hero strenght is 197 and was aboe to kill ALL monsters except bosses with 1 or 2 hits doing about 145/160+ damage every hit, now I barely do 58 damage
sent a ticket
after of hour of "investing" in hero points, now they are useless
that is BS from them
they better fix it PRONTO!!!

PorkChopExpress
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Lets calm the discussion down so I don't have to lock this thread.

How bout providing some answers so your most loyal customers are kept up to date? What? Too unreasonable?

The_Red
09-26-2012, 07:26 AM
How bout providing some answers so your most loyal customers are kept up to date? What? Too unreasonable?

CrimeCityDark isn't a GREE employee.

Von
09-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Phew! While not happy at all that it has happened, glad it's not just me (being a lot lower than most that have commented here) - I was just starting to get to a level were PvE was starting to return a good damage/reward ratio... Suddenly I find I could no longer hit and kill the weakest monster on the maps a third of my lowly level 50 (ie map: The Blighted Woods - can barely do 30 damage)

Von
136-979-616

Franklon
09-26-2012, 08:24 AM
I have been playing this game for months and enjoyed it a lot. Decided to support the developer recently and bought a mountain of gem and use them on buildings.

This recent unannounced change makes me feel like I got cheated. Can I ask apple for a refund?

By changing the game mechanics my entire strategy is now screwed.

I feel cheated!

The_Red
09-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Can I ask apple for a refund?

No - you cant.

To be fair, I think its far too early for people to jump on the bandwagon that this is a permanent change. To me it seems like a bug that slipped out and will (hopefully) be fixed.

That doesnt make me any less annoyed about it.

Hobtuse
09-26-2012, 08:29 AM
I have been playing this game for months and enjoyed it a lot. Decided to support the developer recently and bought a mountain of gem and use them on buildings.

This recent unannounced change makes me feel like I got cheated. Can I ask apple for a refund?

By changing the game mechanics my entire strategy is now screwed.

I feel cheated!

Fingers crossed, hope they can fix it.

That aside, you can ask Apple for a refund.

Morkeleb
09-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Hopefully it will be fixed. I've been playing this for a while, spent a few $$ on gems here and there. I've got the best units from the earliest events, so it would make me sad to quit and lose my firestorm hydra. But the box events are starting to serioulsy irk me--can't seem to get a good unit to save my life, even when I DO spend gems. And with this damage nerf . . . I'll be done if this sticks, for sure.

jeffelms
09-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Fingers crossed, hope they can fix it.

That aside, you can ask Apple for a refund.
Sure you can ASK for a refund. You have just as much of a chance of getting it as you do at winning the lottery though. :-)

Hobtuse
09-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Sure you can ASK for a refund. You have just as much of a chance of getting it as you do at winning the lottery though. :-)

I would like to say that I have gotten three refunds out of three times. looks like I hit the lottery thrice

Franklon
09-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Yea it's not about the $ hope they fix it soon. Don't mind to support a good game

spectra
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
GREEd has really messed big this time with the latest update

1 - PVE is now 1/2 and/or 1/3 for everyone
2 - lots of players like myself, still have the original monsters stats, like high priest at 11/32
3 - Tapjoy does not show on the FUNDS section at all

that is some piece of work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ALL PLAYERS THAT HAVE SPEND ANY REAL CASH, REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT, SEND AN OFFICIAL COMPLAIN TO APPLE ASKING FOR FULL REFUND BECAUSE THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE, I AM SURE HEADS WILL ROLL AT GREEd (EVEN IF MOST OF US DO NOT GET ANY REFUND)

BadNews
09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
GREEd has really messed big this time with the latest update

1 - PVE is now 1/2 and/or 1/3 for everyone
2 - lots of players like myself, still have the original monsters stats, like high priest at 11/32
3 - Tapjoy does not show on the FUNDS section at all

that is some piece of work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ALL PLAYERS THAT HAVE SPEND ANY REAL CASH, REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT, SEND AN OFFICIAL COMPLAIN TO APPLE ASKING FOR FULL REFUND BECAUSE THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE, I AM SURE HEADS WILL ROLL AT GREEd (EVEN IF MOST OF US DO NOT GET ANY REFUND)

Agree! We can also complain those in APP Store.

JUST OPEN YOU APP STORE, SEARCH FOR KINGDOM OF AGE, SCROLL DOWN TO RATING, WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winstrol
09-26-2012, 10:42 AM
I already tried a while ago , when they banned me for no reason for few days and apple support said to contact Gree regardless my problem haha ,

CJ54
09-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey guys,

I've mentioned this in the other thread, but we received your reports from last night, and we started looking at what happened when we got into the office this morning. We don't know what caused the change to PVE damage yet, it was not intentional.

-Chris/CJ

Tate
09-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks Chris, for the reply to my ticket and for your post here. It should calm everyone down a little bit since we know that it is being looked into,

Populouspapa
09-26-2012, 11:47 AM
My PVE damage is still the same..

Guido69
09-26-2012, 11:48 AM
I got back my full strength, or so it seems

Gilgamesh
09-26-2012, 11:53 AM
I am back to full power, all that groaning for nothing.

GetItOn
09-26-2012, 11:54 AM
My dragons stop at 1300+ doesnt add to my stats anymore so what units am I suppose to buy with gold to increase my stats?

Equipment.

My PVE damage seems back to normal now.

CJ54
09-26-2012, 12:04 PM
A code fix for the PVE damage has been deployed; you'll need to log out of the game back to the home screen and then back into the game to see the change.

Bronson
09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
CJ54 - can you tell us any news about the changes that were made in relation to the stats that people view? And also when will everyone be seeing the same stats?

ACBerb
09-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the quick fix, mine is back as it was!

The_Red
09-26-2012, 12:19 PM
CJ54 - can you tell us any news about the changes that were made in relation to the stats that people view? And also when will everyone be seeing the same stats?

I'd like to know this as well. I'm still seeing the boosted stats, but they're now boosted only 150% vs the 180% I was seeing yesterday afternoon.

When will everyone see the same stats? What will the boost be that you're applying to units? It seems to be fluid and not consistent at all across the game (and has been wonky for 2-3 months now.).

-red-

DIrishB
09-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Yup, I'm back at full strength also. Thanks for the fix.

Super_turtle
09-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much for fixing this. I appreciate the fast response.

tcapi
09-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Can we all get a commemorating indestructible for enduring through these, say an "Archer Champion" of 6/6 please?

thizznation2169420
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
A code fix for the PVE damage has been deployed; you'll need to log out of the game back to the home screen and then back into the game to see the change.Thats not the only problem thou some of the units attack n defense dropped like the werewolf it was 43 attack now its 36 the warlock dropped was 35 now 33 attack necromancer dropped it was 30 attack now its 28 the imps dropped was 22 now 18 attack and the dragons so its that the way the stats are going to stay

War Eagle
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Problem was fixed for a couple of hours for me... But just now... I hit two monsters on the last map and did zero damage! C'mon Gree...

echus14
09-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Arghh ... the monsters are getting stronger .... head for dar hills! :D

Gilgamesh
09-28-2012, 01:07 AM
My attack has dropped again. This time its about 20% lower. I normally hit solid 90-110 with 72 hero attack points.Now I am hitting 70-90, after increasing hero attack points to 74. This started about 6:00pm pst. Anybody else?

Fong123
09-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Thanks so much for the fix. Appreciated.

Alison
09-28-2012, 04:00 AM
+1... Should sleep better tonight.

BooMan
09-28-2012, 04:35 AM
Thats not the only problem thou some of the units attack n defense dropped like the werewolf it was 43 attack now its 36 the warlock dropped was 35 now 33 attack necromancer dropped it was 30 attack now its 28 the imps dropped was 22 now 18 attack and the dragons so its that the way the stats are going to stay

Your werewolf attack is 43?? Mine is only showing as 24!! As to the others;

Warlock is 22
Necromancer is 19
Imps are at 12
Dragons showing as 70 (although I have none)

I seem to have gained nothing from this sporadic stats change at all :-(