09-25-2012, 03:55 PM
again.

Burn gets heat for some threads.
Too much gang drama.
Gold may/may not be on sale.
New players being noobs.
Dippy being Dippy.
Football isn't really football.

All of the above, I'm okay with, but the freaking trolls are ALWAYS bugging me.

Until the owner of this forum adds an actual "block" feature, we will be over-run. I can't understand their complacency with this issue.

That's all, thanks for reading.

TonySpaghetti
09-25-2012, 03:58 PM
You know you've hit rock bottom when 2 trolls are arguing to claim that they're a troll.

BurningHypocrite
09-25-2012, 04:00 PM
For reelz

Extra char and such

TonySpaghetti
09-25-2012, 04:01 PM
For reelz

Extra char and such

Says one of the aforementioned trolls.

Burn
09-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Sad thing is they all feed off each other. As individuals you could starve them of the attention they are so desparate for, collectively even if only talking amongst themselves they are getting their attention fix.

There is a thread active right now with Jokequim, QPR, and Barron/KorPopRor arguing and interacting with each other like the nutbags they are. No-one else in the thread but them, but that's all they need. It's like watching a sub-species.

jobadass
09-25-2012, 04:09 PM
It's like watching a sub-species.LMAO.
Right, but it's getting tough to watch.

WestLondon
09-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Sad thing is they all feed off each other. As individuals you could starve them of the attention they are so desparate for, collectively even if only talking amongst themselves they are getting their attention fix.

There is a thread active right now with Jokequim, QPR, and Barron/KorPopRor arguing and interacting with each other like the nutbags they are. No-one else in the thread but them, but that's all they need. It's like watching a sub-species.

Your a tool burn, I never hide my identity on here and you think I'm any of them trolls then your even more pathetic than I thought you was

Time you grew a pair and fcuked off

G Wiz
09-25-2012, 04:12 PM
@ the charred one...And my masterpiece thread might soon get life without parole!

No best selling novel for me :(

TonySpaghetti
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
I wish I had known about this forum before downloading Crime City; I would have passed on the game. The forum is much more entertaining and free. :)

Dravak
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
@ the charred one...And my masterpiece thread might soon get life without parole!

No best selling novel for me :(

You can always pay me to be your patient ;) , bet you would get a world seller or nobel price :p
Or end up in the mental hospital ... he nobody ever said life was safe with me around .

But watching them troll is like watching one person ..... talking to himself lmao .

jobadass
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Your a tool burn, I never hide my identity on here and you think I'm any of them trolls then your even more pathetic than I thought you was

Time you grew a pair and fcuked offthanks for the post...here come the flies. They are attracted to this matter.

TonySpaghetti
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
thanks for the post...here come the flies. They are attracted to this matter.

Fecalmatter?

Burn
09-25-2012, 04:25 PM

Time you grew a pair and fcuked off

On second thoughts.

This post intentionally left blank.

jobadass
09-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Fecalmatter?Ding, ding, DING!

Harry Tuttle
09-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Annnnnnnd........ locked and banned. The thread is complete :)

jobadass
09-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Annnnnnnd........ locked and banned. The thread is complete :)At least he posted one thing I liked...

.Joaquim.
09-25-2012, 04:29 PM
And there's the ban. See you, what next week?, guy who likes to impersonate everyone on the forum.

TruthHurts
09-25-2012, 04:30 PM
And there's the ban. See you, what next week?, guy who likes to impersonate everyone on the forum.

Look who's talkin!

Harry Tuttle
09-25-2012, 04:34 PM

My mistake.... NOW the thread is complete.

Crime City Mark
09-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Yup, thread closed.