PDA

View Full Version : If you have gems to spend

Mervic
09-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Not sure if it was asked before, if you have gems to use, how will you spend it and why?

echus14
09-24-2012, 09:07 PM
I would personally use them now (when pushed to do so) for the Epic Boss events.
Alternatively, buy a gold mine or wine-maker. The problem with the gold buildings is that there will come a point (as demonstrated in another thread) when you are asking yourself, "what do I do with all this gold?". But I expect that unless you are one of the players with Lvl 10 Manors, this problem will probably not crop up for some time and you'll get a fair return on the expediture.

War Eagle
09-24-2012, 09:10 PM
You know I was just about to start a thread to ask this...
With the option now to earn free gems... I'm on the fence on how I'm going to spend them...
I've gotten 100 gems today clicking on the sponsored offers...
On one hand... I feel like I should stockpile them to help me with events... especially the next boss event... to help me get the tiered unit prizes...
On the other hand... I'm tempted to save a few more and put them towards a pretty little gem money building. It's been forever since I built a new building... so I'm kind of itching to do so... then again I don't feel like I'm gaining anything by doing that... since I can just as easily just keep upgrading my regular money buildings.

Mervic
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
I thought about buying GoldMine and upgrade it. It will help boost my IPH for Bd10. I also like epic events since you can get great indestructible units. I dont mind using some to boost my stats.

Mervic
09-24-2012, 09:36 PM
I've gotten 100 gems today clicking on the sponsored offers...

Damn thats pretty good. I just need to get the free gems link to work.

Free gems are currently for iphones only. Not fair!!! Not fair!!!

BadNews
09-25-2012, 12:34 AM
actually, I can only get free gems on my ipad, but not iphone. still unfair.

GetItOn
09-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I would personally use them now (when pushed to do so) for the Epic Boss events.
Alternatively, buy a gold mine or wine-maker. The problem with the gold buildings is that there will come a point (as demonstrated in another thread) when you are asking yourself, "what do I do with all this gold?". But I expect that unless you are one of the players with Lvl 10 Manors, this problem will probably not crop up for some time and you'll get a fair return on the expediture.

Stay away from the Apothecary and Jewelcrafter, they're not worth it IMO. But the Gold Mine and Wine Makers are excellent.

Winstrol
09-25-2012, 04:39 AM
Stay away from the Apothecary and Jewelcrafter, they're not worth it IMO. But the Gold Mine and Wine Makers are excellent. After few upgrades , they are all worth their price .

Dexter Morgan
09-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Boss event is what I will spend them on. The mid level reward is always worth the price of gold and some gems, if you have to. I hate box events and don't participate in them anymore

Joe Brown1
09-25-2012, 06:57 AM
In the last 2 boss events, I have been able to get within 3 or 4 bosses of one of the bigger prizes. I won some gems awhile back and have used 120 gems over the last 2 boss events. For those 120 gems I have received 2 uncommon, 3 rare, the scarred hydra and bloodfang bear. Not a bad return for my gems. I will keep using gems for this purpose unless the change the boss events.