PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Therapy Corner

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Are you gaining a massive amount of weight because your newsfeed remains red from rival attacks and your local store can't seem to run out of oreos or edy's ice cream?

Do you experience anxiety when your timer is not set to collect buildings or beat epic bosses?

Are you unaware that the bird is indeed greater than, or equal to the word?

Well you might be experiencing Crime City related stress...a very common ailment that effects 95% of players on a daily basis. But now there is a solution, now there is help! Come on down to G Wiz's Therapy corner and get G'd up!

Now tell me whats on your mind?

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 08:37 AM
So what happened to baroness?

Dipstik
09-24-2012, 08:37 AM
This is one of those times when I REALLY wish this place supported [audio] tags...

WestLondon
09-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Plum alert

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 08:46 AM
So what happened to baroness?

In this case, life was like a box of chocolates. It started off with a caramel centered piece. Then as those ran out, the lesser, unpopular chocolates were left. Sooner rather than later those chocolates were the only things left to deal with. Does the good always have to come with the bad? You decide.

This is one of those times when I REALLY wish this place supported [audio] tags...This forum would crash

Plum alert
It appears as though your childhood has been riddled with emotional betrayal and mental instability due to your inability to resolve mental processing conflicts that stem from your ACTUALITY. The first step for you is to come to grips with a sad past...embrace it wholeheartedly so that you can release yourself of hurt. Only then can you move forward and prove to yourself that this isn't the only way to be eventhough it is what you have become.

Burn
09-24-2012, 08:47 AM
People are picking on me. Can you help?

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 08:49 AM
In this case, life was like a box of chocolates. It started off with a caramel centered piece. Then as those ran out, the lesser, unpopular chocolates were left. Sooner rather than later those chocolates were the only things left to deal with. Does the good always have to come with the bad? You decide.

You should join the harikrishna's...

Dravak
09-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Eh am I sane , every night another party and still visit these forums ? ;)

Dravak
09-24-2012, 08:52 AM
This is one of those times when I REALLY wish this place supported [audio] tags...

but "nanny" has heard my voice so did mnju .. you want my audio tape too ?
Sure give me your number in PM will call you .

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 08:52 AM
People are picking on me. Can you help?

Sure! How do you feel about the things they pick on? It is important to remember that repeated verbal onslaught can weave its way into your subconscious and cause you to create a polar opposite of yourself...what do I mean by this? To counteract the abuse, often times we assume a differing polarity. This means that we become the opposite of what it is we think others say. This causes us to become extremely anxious and also causes further hurt as one then fails again to change their ways. Remember who you are and let that be your lighthouse to guide you when it is dark.

Burn
09-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Interesting. That browning girl in reception, is she single?

;)

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Eh am I sane , every night another party and still visit these forums ? ;)If the question must be asked, it might not be a pleasent answer. But the truth is that there is a virus going around on the forums and it's called feelings...

Don't catch dat!

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Interesting. That browning girl in reception, is she single?

;)Like a pump action shotgun...

But that might be because she hasen't found a guy to meet her 250 bullet points yet...

badvoc0
09-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Whilst flopping about in my chair pretending to work I discovered that I can hold my iphone in my belly button, is this normal?

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Whilst flopping about in my chair pretending to work I discovered that I can hold my iphone in my belly button, is this normal?Depends...

Is this the iphone 4, 4S or 5? This answer will determine a lot of things.

badvoc0
09-24-2012, 09:13 AM
4, with case (and lead plugged in)...

Dravak
09-24-2012, 09:14 AM
If the question must be asked, it might not be a pleasent answer. But the truth is that there is a virus going around on the forums and it's called feelings...

Don't catch dat!

how can I catch that ;) am just ROFL LMAO , I mean kboy was fun , when I think about it , it does represent the new generation , cheating and small spending , cause it is a mentally neglected kid .
But we are now talking about serious grown ups LMAO .... or maybe they are not grown ups at all .
Just little kids after all , you know when kids are kids , they never create something new , they always copycat and try to improve lmao ..

but then again pyschologie isn't what it used to be , instead of curing they prolong the suffering for money .

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 09:27 AM
4, with case (and lead plugged in)...Mother of God...

You need two tylenol (liquigels), a 12oz sunkist and 2 Mr. Clean magic erasers. How long has this been happening? Your body might be trying to absorb IOS. This can mess with your neural pathways...you wont be able to watch flash videos through your eyes!

Disconnect!

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 09:32 AM
how can I catch that ;) am just ROFL LMAO , I mean kboy was fun , when I think about it , it does represent the new generation , cheating and small spending , cause it is a mentally neglected kid .
But we are now talking about serious grown ups LMAO .... or maybe they are not grown ups at all .
Just little kids after all , you know when kids are kids , they never create something new , they always copycat and try to improve lmao ..

but then again pyschologie isn't what it used to be , instead of curing they prolong the suffering for money .Its quite easy to catch...

Step one: Over involve yourself in things that weigh about as much as a feather in terms of mental weight.
Step two: Blur the lines between things you should and shouldn't get emotionally worked up on.
Step three: Fail to discern differences and give serious involvement to any given thing that shouldn't have it.
Step four: Wait for download of feelings to finish.

Dravak
09-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Its quite easy to catch...

Step one: Over involve yourself in things that weigh about as much as a feather in terms of mental weight.
Step two: Blur the lines between things you should and shouldn't get emotionally worked up on.
Step three: Fail to discern differences and give serious involvement to any given thing that shouldn't have it.
Step four: Wait for download of feelings to finish.

nah you are out of touch doc , >.< .

It is step one , ego feelings ,
Step two kiss up to people who have power .
step 3 obey there every wish and lose your individuality that makes you special .
step 4 get fired and replaced cause of a beter a ss licker ...
step 5 go nerd rage ;)

What steps are we in now ;)

badvoc0
09-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Mother of God...

You need two tylenol (liquigels), a 12oz sunkist and 2 Mr. Clean magic erasers. How long has this been happening? Your body might be trying to absorb IOS. This can mess with your neural pathways...you wont be able to watch flash videos through your eyes!

Disconnect!

Ahhhhhhh that's better, mucho gracias

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Ahhhhhhh that's better, mucho gracias

muchas*** gracias is feminine :P

So... can we get the full details on baroness :rolleyes:

Your doctor patient confidentiality isn't still applicable if they fire you... right? :rolleyes:

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 11:32 AM
muchas*** gracias is feminine :P

So... can we get the full details on baroness :rolleyes:

Your doctor patient confidentiality isn't still applicable if they fire you... right? :rolleyes:This is a therapy corner lol, not the gossip hair salon :P

Dravak
09-24-2012, 11:34 AM
This is a therapy corner lol, not the gossip hair salon :P

But you know kitteh and dipstick they need gossip , or want me to tell them the truth ...
But then I need to ask permission first ;)

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 11:36 AM

Gossip schmossit... I'm genuinely interested to hear WTF happened to her!!!

seriously... it's like one moment she was your boss and next thing you know she's not and she's angry and she's trolling and she's jumped off the deep end...

I wonder if she regrets spending all that money she did... lol... oh the pleasure I take thinking of her misery :rolleyes:

Harry Tuttle
09-24-2012, 11:40 AM

Is this what you were thinking?

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/tumblr_mam7jnYC481qgejsko1_400_zps594444b9.gif

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Gossip schmossit... I'm genuinely interested to hear WTF happened to her!!!

seriously... it's like one moment she was your boss and next thing you know she's not and she's angry and she's trolling and she's jumped off the deep end...

I wonder if she regrets spending all that money she did... lol... oh the pleasure I take thinking of her misery :rolleyes:Give me your in game name first :)

Dravak
09-24-2012, 11:41 AM
hahahaha you are terrible kitteh , lmao rofl lmao ... that was kboy , in a spoiled moment mood silly kitteh !
Or beter put lack of attention lol

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Give me your in game name first :)

Meh... I don't care that much :P

But I've visited your hood!

I'll give you a hint... I came up as green in your newsfeed ( ._.)

isshi
09-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Baroness wants to move into my teepee... Do u think I should move town? Change name? Or run as fast as I can?

Dravak
09-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Baroness wants to move into my teepee... Do u think I should move town? Change name? Or run as fast as I can?

if it is the one with the gun run like hell .... if it is the one who is not playing and has the famous contacts ;)
Go on your knees and beg her to marry you !
If it is the one with the gun relative license , call the Secret Service ;)

G Wiz
09-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Meh... I don't care that much :P

But I've visited your hood!

I'll give you a hint... I came up as green in your newsfeed ( ._.)So you're either fuzzy or iteachem ;)

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 12:51 PM
So you're either fuzzy or iteachem ;)

Do I really need to point out the obvious??? :rolleyes:

NightDragon
09-24-2012, 03:18 PM
I'll give you guys a real therapy lesson call me at 2812141911
Only call if you are really in need of help from crime city :)

kitzune
09-24-2012, 04:51 PM

Does this mean you are actually Lucy from Peanuts and only charge a nickel for this?

BurningHypocrite
09-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I need somebody

Help

Not just anybody

Help

G Wiz
09-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I need somebody

Help

Not just anybody

HelpI need you to buy a ticket to brazil. Locate three Elephant beetles and or find Paul Mcartney. Initiate deep thought about life by stroking chin and glancing off into the horizon.

symptoms should decrease within the hour.

Burn
09-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Serious question Dr Wizzler. In your professional opinion what makes a Troll troll, what are they missing, what void are they filling, what are the typical character traits or flaws that are likely to be present in the common or garden troll?

Serious question 2. If someone is trained in psychology or psychiatry, does it make them overly analytic and judgemental of people in their real life social circle? Is it harder to accept people at face value, or easier because you have a better understanding of what makes them who they are? Do you have to be counselled yourself in order to purge all the stuff that patients are pouring into your head every day? Genuinely interested in the answers.

kitzune
09-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Serious question 2. If someone is trained in psychology or psychiatry, does it make them overly analytic and judgemental of people in their real life social circle? Is it harder to accept people at face value, or easier because you have a better understanding of what makes them who they are? Do you have to be counselled yourself in order to purge all the stuff that patients are pouring into your head every day? Genuinely interested in the answers.

depends on how much they separate their professional and private life. Though sometimes when you know a psychologist personally, you still have to question that look they give in the wtf moment of something odd being said by someone in the room.

Dipstik
09-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Serious question Dr Wizzler. In your professional opinion what makes a Troll troll, what are they missing, what void are they filling, what are the typical character traits or flaws that are likely to be present in the common or garden troll?

I'm not a doctor, and I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I do it for the lulz.

G Wiz
09-28-2012, 02:16 PM

Serious question 2. If someone is trained in psychology or psychiatry, does it make them overly analytic and judgemental of people in their real life social circle? Is it harder to accept people at face value, or easier because you have a better understanding of what makes them who they are? Do you have to be counselled yourself in order to purge all the stuff that patients are pouring into your head every day? Genuinely interested in the answers.My burned friend, sorry for the oversight bro...didn't mean to do that :)

In my personal experience, trolls are the type of people that gain pleasure from causing displeasure in others. This can usually be associated (not necessarily related) to oppositional defiant disorders. Like ODD, trolls tend to go against the grain, however, not in an ingenious or edgy fashion quite like yourself. I use the ODD as a relation because trolls tend to be angry and negative in expression moreso than is necessary when paired against other members.

Trolls are also bullies of a cyber era. Much like any bully the chances are that they were once bullied in the past in some form or fashion. What makes trolling so predominant is the cloak of the internet and the distance from physical interjections. Mentally, this removes a lot of personal restraint as the cloak of anonymity outweighs standard judgement and says a lot about personal discipline and tolerance for people.

Now i must admit that as a psychologist and psychometrist, it does tend to make you so much more analytical than is necessary. It becomes important, if not critical, to leave your work at work! If you are the type of person to hold on to things and is effected by words you will become weighed and bogged down by patients. I find that maintaining my hobbies and making a bigger effort to engage in them keeps me aligned :) When it comes to meeting new people, I find that I am generally more accepting of them compared to friends i already have...I don't know why.

Hope this answers your questions mang!

Stock Slayer
09-28-2012, 03:00 PM
My burned friend, sorry for the oversight bro...didn't mean to do that :)

In my personal experience, trolls are the type of people that gain pleasure from causing displeasure in others. This can usually be associated (not necessarily related) to oppositional defiant disorders. Like ODD, trolls tend to go against the grain, however, not in an ingenious or edgy fashion quite like yourself. I use the ODD as a relation because trolls tend to be angry and negative in expression moreso than is necessary when paired against other members.

Trolls are also bullies of a cyber era. Much like any bully the chances are that they were once bullied in the past in some form or fashion. What makes trolling so predominant is the cloak of the internet and the distance from physical interjections. Mentally, this removes a lot of personal restraint as the cloak of anonymity outweighs standard judgement and says a lot about personal discipline and tolerance for people.

Now i must admit that as a psychologist and psychometrist, it does tend to make you so much more analytical than is necessary. It becomes important, if not critical, to leave your work at work! If you are the type of person to hold on to things and is effected by words you will become weighed and bogged down by patients. I find that maintaining my hobbies and making a bigger effort to engage in them keeps me aligned :) When it comes to meeting new people, I find that I am generally more accepting of them compared to friends i already have...I don't know why.

Hope this answers your questions mang!
This explains a lot, thanks for the post!

Joeycool
09-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Gwiz.

I once gave a baby booze. Any thoughts?

Stock Slayer
09-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Gwiz.

I once gave a baby booze. Any thoughts?
LMAO!! They seem to like sour apple pucker.

G Wiz
09-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Gwiz.

I once gave a baby booze. Any thoughts?Lol...i did this to my godson when he was a toddler. I dipped my finger in coconut rum very very lightly, wiped it off and let him suck my finger.

Before anyone over reacts, he had a cold and it put him to slp. Very common remedy here ;)

So cools, I support ya :p but the question is, how much booze didja give em?

Mikecore
09-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Does the therapy include a trip to The Bahamas?

G Wiz
09-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Does the therapy include a trip to The Bahamas?This is the preferred method of therapy. Yes.

Treatment stops when I sleep and begins when I wake!

Joeycool
09-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Only like 3 or 4 shots of sambuca.

It was pretty funny. That kid really couldnt hold his booze!

I really drank him under the table that day!:cool:

ccuser
09-29-2012, 09:06 PM
can someone answer these for me:

1) why am i not allowed to post any new thread?
2) why is Funzio doing a 40% off gold sale forever, but renewing it 24 hours at a time? trying to create a sense of urgency to increase purchases??

jakef1979
09-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi their, Jake Franchiti here, new to the bulletin boards but semi current player on crime city.

Reason for my reply to my post is because theirs a massive cheater by the name of VikingBurst level 98. He has very few equipment but high attack and defense stats.

He claims that I attacked him various time however, I'm level 93 and I've never attacked anyone above level 94. Also, anyone having problems visiting new friends hoods or accessing the tesla crates event???

Seems like everytime I post a legitimate complaint on the gree/funzio crime city app, I get lots of problems...can anyone redirect me to the proper help please?

Thanks, broadcasting live from the Magic Playhouse, Jake The Snake Franchiti

767-562-062 daily player, e.z. add

Nudie
09-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Lol...i did this to my godson when he was a toddler. I dipped my finger in coconut rum very very lightly, wiped it off and let him suck my finger.

Before anyone over reacts, he had a cold and it put him to slp. Very common remedy here ;)

As long as it was just your finger he sucked, it's probably OK. :p

Tomatoneverdie
09-30-2012, 07:42 AM
The wife caught me sending $16.99 during the last sale, threaten to delete the game from my iPhone....good thing she doesn't know that I can just re-install it....

Joeycool
09-30-2012, 07:45 AM
The wife caught me sending $16.99 during the last sale, threaten to delete the game from my iPhone....good thing she doesn't know that I can just re-install it....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/troll_approval.gif

Tomatoneverdie
09-30-2012, 07:52 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/troll_approval.gif

Lol, Yeah, that what she thinks of everyone in this forum....drunk, broke(for buying "Gold"), and in desperate need for a sleep & shower....

Joeycool
09-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Lol, Yeah, that what she thinks of everyone in this forum....drunk, broke(for buying "Gold"), and in desperate need for a sleep & shower....

My wife thinks the forum is awesome. And she doesn't care how much I spend on CC. :cool:

Tomatoneverdie
09-30-2012, 08:32 AM
My wife thinks the forum is awesome. And she doesn't care how much I spend on CC. :cool:

Haha, that's because you married one of us!!! Congrats!