PDA

View Full Version : Dutch trade mission to japan, home of GREE, write your question!

Ferr
09-24-2012, 03:45 AM
This weekend a Dutch Trade Mission headed by the mayor of Amsterdam departed to Osaka, Japan. I am a member of the delegation of 35 p. We will be visiting about 20 companies. Unfortunately, Gree is not amongst them ;). Tomorrow, we will visit Tokyo. I will conduct an investigation as to how many play MW and what they think of it. Further, i will do my utmost to find a Gree officer. If you can think of any question, please write them in this thread!!

Baraka
09-24-2012, 04:45 AM
That's awesome. I hope you give them What for. All I can say is just the general bad service forms them. Ask why we haven't got the buildings that have obviously been in the games files for months. Good one Ferr.

Fl@sh
09-24-2012, 05:31 AM
How are they going to keep the game balanced so free players can compete with light and heavy gold players? (I think you already had this one in mind though...)

Hivesy
09-24-2012, 06:33 AM
why, when the game is quickly becoming a boring farming game for some some of us in the mid/high levels do they have so much unreleased material which is ready to go but still unreleased?

new maps I'm not so bothered about but the new buildings we keep seeing hackers helping themselves to would really add something to the game and keep interest up.

Why haven't they released them??

bigflan
09-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Tell them I need more money buildings for monster age almost have all of them

Jhoemel
09-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Wow goodluck ferr. They should all be suprised once you visit their home base in Japan

bigflan
09-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Wow goodluck ferr. They should all be suprised once you visit their home base in Japan

Actually those are the head people in Japan who might not even know what modern war is

You should go to San Francisco thats where the old funzio place was and there is where modern war is created

Tctiger
09-24-2012, 07:23 AM
one question would cover it all : why don't you read the forum for customer feedback about the game and then act on that feedback to make the game better ?

Ferr
09-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Cmob ccm and thesyllable, dont be shy, ask your question ;). Your voice counts as well!

Ajk
09-24-2012, 10:45 AM
one question would cover it all : why don't you read the forum for customer feedback about the game and then act on that feedback to make the game better ?
That pretty much is what I would ask.

Speed ump
09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Ferr, ask them to clone CJ. Then all will be good and well.lol

Blackstone
09-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Ask them why the game appears to end after level 100. All special events such as the boss events are worthless from that point on.

Poopenshire
09-24-2012, 03:20 PM
First and foremost we need a detailed explanation of the no casualty glitch or what ever we call it or what ever they call it. As a paying customer i have put forth cash to gain units that never die. Theae people through some means gained this without paymenta rendering my investment worthless. They nees to address this now including full disclosure and a solution to root out these playera and correct the issue. Either give no Losses to everyone or retroactively remove units. They keep logs of all events and know who attacks and what the results are. If someone doesnt lose units correct it. Conversely cor those that lose too many correct it. This glitch is killing this game faster than anything else.

Joaquim Jose
09-24-2012, 03:42 PM
I was searching for CC and MW on nook but didn't find it. The next day, I was looking at a friend's Kindle Fire and noticed that CC and MW were available in the store there. I want to know why CC and MW are not available on nook but are available on Kindle Fire.

Vballmadam
09-24-2012, 07:14 PM
So many units no longer make our armies. I would like to know why we cannot have units with higher attack and defense that are purchaseable without gold. I would like special events that will be fair to all players at all levels. Rare units should be attainable for everyone. I would like to see tickets resolved within 48 hours. If it should take longer keep us abreast of what is being done until it is resolved. I would like to feel that we, the players, matter.

Copenhagen
09-24-2012, 08:56 PM
So many units no longer make our armies. I would like to know why we cannot have units with higher attack and defense that are purchaseable without gold. I would like special events that will be fair to all players at all levels. Rare units should be attainable for everyone. I would like to see tickets resolved within 48 hours. If it should take longer keep us abreast of what is being done until it is resolved. I would like to feel that we, the players, matter.

+1000. Well said Vball, intelligent and beautiful.

jeffrey
09-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Ferr, they will gree you with red carpet, and then give you the thanks and no thanks afterward. Good luck, you will need it! ;)

Jhenry02
09-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Vball; I agree exactly.

I recently sent in a ticket on the 8 maps whose payouts are all messed up. 5 days later I got a standard we are looking into it reply, but I have my doubts as to whether or not anything will get done.

-Jason

Ferr
09-26-2012, 02:02 AM
An update.
I have not talked to any Gree officer yet but i can now tell you that i will soon. It appears that Gree is in fact in the Netherlands already. Also, there is someone in our delegation who knows them personally and i will be introduced to them personally. Now, when that happens, i will show them this thread or at least will give them a synopsis of this thread. So please, use this thread the coming two weeks to addres issues. Do it however in a professional and adult way. Try to abstract it from your own personal interest. Also, it does not have to be all negative ;)

James_mac
09-26-2012, 02:25 AM
I want a button to sell units!

mickymacirl
09-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Question: Around game security, Funzio has been working the last few months pretty well, reducing, finding the bugs and holes in the game.

Do Funzio have retrospective detection of cheating accounts that may have been using hacks or bugs to boost stats over the life of the game?

I ask this because we cannot consider the game to be a level playing field if this isn't the case.

ckos
09-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Considering how many tickets are sent to refund accidental gold purchases, I would think a "confirmation button" for gold purchases would free up a lot of time for support to deal with more important issues.

Jhenry02
09-26-2012, 10:38 AM
I agree with a sell units button, this would let us over vault and also grt rid of the 200 light gunners 100 flamethrower soldiers and what not that no longer go to battle for us.

The confirmation button for all in-game purchases would ease the stress for the support staff.

I will also say that viet on the support staff is pretty much useless.

I also wish we could enter a user code to attack, like in earth 2025 so we could help allies under duress.

-Jason

ohgreatitsryan
09-26-2012, 10:55 PM
I will also say that viet on the support staff is pretty much useless.
This pretty much sums up everything.

Ferr
09-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Ty guys. This thread is now closed. Read back from tokyo thread for results.

Lawyer
10-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Good luck Ferr in your endeavors to find the Gree super secret hideout and interrogate one of their agents.

FYI .. My intelligence operative within the lower ranks of Gree has informed me the mother base is located somewhere in an abandoned noodle factory in the heart of an abandoned warehouse district. watch out for tree snipers as they are everywhere around the compound. But on a lighter note... None of the boosted security devices created by Gree work so you do not have to worry about them... Unless you believe in ghosts and their invisible powers.

Ferr
10-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Good luck Ferr in your endeavors to find the Gree super secret hideout and interrogate one of their agents.

FYI .. My intelligence operative within the lower ranks of Gree has informed me the mother base is located somewhere in an abandoned noodle factory in the heart of an abandoned warehouse district. watch out for tree snipers as they are everywhere around the compound. But on a lighter note... None of the boosted security devices created by Gree work so you do not have to worry about them... Unless you believe in ghosts and their invisible powers.
Brilliant Lol!

SgtBetty
02-21-2013, 05:46 PM
I want a button to sell units!

This has got to be the best idea I have seen posted . Why cant we sell units or trade for upgrades!