PDA

View Full Version : Top ten Camper Account tips

Chris the Killer
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Guys, gals,

Don't post often but read the boards daily. Been playing since Dec. I have read a lot on here about people playing with main and camper accounts, and I am considering starting a camper account on the Ipad to keep my interest in the game. Wanted to get some input from everyone on some playing tips/rules to follow/ideas, specifically for a camper account before I create one.

Some of the main things I have picked up that I will implement are as follows:

a. Pick Tycoon class when starting up
b. Avoid the storyline (already completed in main account).
c. Dont waste cash on lower tiered respect items.
d. Always be upgrading

Thoughts on a potential camper account? Would these ideas work with a camper account?

Thanks for the thoughts...

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Guys, gals,

Don't post often but read the boards daily. Been playing since Dec. I have read a lot on here about people playing with main and camper accounts, and I am considering starting a camper account on the Ipad to keep my interest in the game. Wanted to get some input from everyone on some playing tips/rules to follow/ideas, specifically for a camper account before I create one.

Some of the main things I have picked up that I will implement are as follows:

a. Pick Tycoon class when starting up
b. Avoid the storyline (already completed in main account).
c. Dont waste cash on lower tiered respect items.
d. Always be upgrading

Thoughts on a potential camper account? Would these ideas work with a camper account?

Thanks for the thoughts...

Also in the beginning buy as many money buildings as possible. Get your IPH up by upgrading them always. Add 50 friends and buy a MT. Upgrade that as well. Mostly camping is about just that, camping. Let it sit. Don't be tempted to do jobs or rob rivals, just camp.

iteachem
09-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Also once you get a decent income don't bank... The amount you can loose is so much less down here that it's totally worth it to not bank. Even at level 18 the max someone can take is 3000 a hit at level 18 and with a decent IPH you lose more if you bank than can be robbed

TZora
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
i've done that a loooooooooooot. but after some time (i mean months), it gets waaaaaaaaaaay too boring. and camp for what? the only reason to camp is to collect money and grow ur economy. but dont u think life will becomes dull if u keep sitting on one level, doing nothing but just collecting money? doing nothing .. collecting money .. doing nothing .. collecting money .. yukkk

Euchred
09-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Camping is fun if you have two accounts, technically I'm also camping at level 200. The new best thing about camping is building your eceonomy up then buying a bunch of cash equipment and beating 40 bosses before level 25 in the new boss events.

TZora
09-23-2012, 08:21 PM
must be fun for ios players but not much fun for android players .. sigh

mxz
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Let's define why people get camper accounts, because I think that drives the other tips people have given.

I started my camper for one reason.
(1) IPH. Camper accounts are all about creating a high IPH. This drives things like picking Tycoon, no-banking, Movie Theater/Loft/Night Club focus.

Since the epic bosses came out, campers now have another primary thing they can focus on.
(2) Epic bosses. Since it's a fairly low XP gain for the sweet prizes, they're legit. Good items, not a lot of leveling.
With that said - avoid doing the box open / auction events as they'll level you too quickly and are a lot less predictable.

Another tip would be to stay very very weak initially if you want to stay at the lowest levels (e.g. not doing any events). People at levels below 20 or so are complete morons and blindly attack anything. If you buy decent weapons (or any vehicles) to outfit your mafia you will win and you will level up because of it. If you're weak you'll lose a few hundred $$'s, but its petty change. If you're doing boss events, it doesn't really matter since that will level you more than the 10-20 attack wins you'll get a day.

I wouldn't call camper accounts more fun, but they're a different type of challenge.

The Billionaire
09-23-2012, 09:27 PM
My top 15 camper account tips:

1. Pick Tycoon as the class when you set your hood up.

2. Pick a good hood name.

3. Spend as much time as possible below level 10 collecting scratchers to build a good inventory. I'm currently at level 13 on my free player account and my stats are totally clean because i spent a lot of time collecting the scratchers each and every day.

4. Always have something upgrading. Plan your upgrades.

5. Don't do the jobs, rob or attack anyone until you are ready to start levelling up.

6. Keep your mafia low and fully equipped. Large mafias need money invested to keep them fully equipped. This money is better off spent on build/upgrade/expansion costs.

7. Get the Lofts and Movie Theatres built as soon as you can. Stack up mafia requests then add them when you are ready to build a loft or MT and once it's under construction drop your mafia again.

8. Allocate your skill points to defence in the early stages and then attack. My tactic is to keep your attack & defence skill points at the same number as your level.

9. Collect as regularly as possible means more money for the loft and MT upgrades.

10. Start participating in the boss events from level 10 onwards but try to stay below level 25 for as long as possible because the next boss bracket starts at level 26.

11. Don't bother with defence buildings.

12. Don't bother taking part in the leaderboard events until you are ready to start levelling up.

13. Don't bank your money.

14. Don't bother completing any of the "goals" until you are ready to start levelling up.

15. Add my camper accounts

Avon Barksdale's Hood - 482 088 993 (Big Money Account)
You Wish This Was Your Hood - 889 057 239 (Free Player Account) (You'll need to PM with your hood name if you add this account because i'm currently stacking mafia requests)

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-24-2012, 04:58 AM
I've got a camper account and the best way to camp especially if you want to stay in the lowest level is to have only 1 mafia , don't do any jobs at all , start from nothing, when you get your movie theatres make sure you have your requests ready , add ,then delete all mafia straight away, this will minimise attacks. Repeat for lofts and NC's .Use scratchies to build defence and only build towers if you can.
EEE