PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to exchange items between accounts?

Carlos,
09-23-2012, 09:28 AM
My camper account has been doing very well with the event bosses and and I'm considering making that my main account.

Though on my main account, I have a couple of event items with modifiers that I wouldn't like to leave behind. Is it possible to at least take one with me to my camper?

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 09:30 AM
I highly doubt but as always with Gree it might be just a question of how many dollars you put in ....

iteachem
09-23-2012, 09:32 AM
I have heard of cases of gold being transferred but not the actual items..

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 09:34 AM
I would lean towards no. If that was the case the big time spenders would start over with all their items. Could you imagine Sam(200k+ atk/def) transferring all of his items to a level 10 camper account? So I am going to lead towards no.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I highly doubt but as always with Gree it might be just a question of how many dollars you put in ....

This is the case , it based on dollar value , what you want to get Gree done !
They don't keep it a secret ,but it is very unlikely request , so you must be very usefull to them , or pay top dollars .

Gee my Gree rating went down again :p not that I care .

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Could you imagine Sam(200k+ atk/def) transferring all of his items to a level 10 camper account?

While I generally agree with what you'r saying I am wondering why a big spender would like to do that. To totally dominate the level 9-10 bracket? Nope ...

And Dravak my friend, you shouldn't downrank Gree because something they might do. Thats what my wife does with me all the time. Slapping me for things she anticipates (falsely of course) me to do ;)

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 09:40 AM
While I generally agree with what you'r saying I am wondering why a big spender would like to do that. To totally dominate the level 9-10 bracket? Nope ...

Why not? At level 200, where else is there to go?

And it was more in reference to the fact that if it was allowed the game would go the wayside.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:10 AM
LoL Seven they always love and hate me at funzio/gree .. nothing will change that .
Same as people in real life , nothing in between , love or hate ;) yeah bring that strong feelings in people .

More love then hate , but those hate are hatred of the selfconsuming kind .

Sorry seven it is simple as that , they keep upgrading my status , down grading my status ...
Cause they don't know if I am good for the game and company or bad for the game for the game and company :p

Hahaha nothing I can do , just be who I am :) , and it will work out in the end .

Tony 432847666
09-24-2012, 10:38 AM
I would lean towards no. If that was the case the big time spenders would start over with all their items. Could you imagine Sam(200k+ atk/def)
400k+ atk/def

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Imagine if this was possible?

I'd have 20 phones playing scratchers for a year and then combining them all into one account ;)

Dravak
09-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Imagine if this was possible?

I'd have 20 phones playing scratchers for a year and then combining them all into one account ;)

still not enough kitteh to rule the world ;)

You need to try harder 50 phones maybe ;) lmao already picture you with 50 phones ROFL .
Go search a picture for me on the net of a guy surrounded with 50 phones :p

sexkitteh
09-24-2012, 10:56 AM
still not enough kitteh to rule the world ;)

You need to try harder 50 phones maybe ;) lmao already picture you with 50 phones ROFL .
Go search a picture for me on the net of a guy surrounded with 50 phones :p

Bah I don't need to rule... I've got indians covering my tail ;)

Dravak
09-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Bah I don't need to rule... I've got indians covering my tail ;)

but but but .... think of the privilages ;) , you will be the queen of cc.... only takes one year 50 phones , and 18 hour shifts a day of clicking ;

If you are that persistance , I will pay for your combining of items , think we all will donate a dollar ;)

Except max and sasha offcourse .