PDA

View Full Version : Item Questions

kitzune
09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
What items besides the following are unique (One person owned) items?

Item
Owner
Attack
Defense

Drift King

Koralene Crossfire
Koralene

Besides the following are there any other items that you will have only one of?

Item
Event
Attack
Defense

Close Combat MG
First Anniversary

Hardened Shotgun

Get a Kindom Age character up

Reason I am asking is to update a spreadsheet I am using to plan out equipment to look for. If I know what are unique items and possibly not available any longer that helps limit the search to items that are available.

So thanks in advance.

bigflan
09-23-2012, 08:56 AM
There is a unique item called the flan craft carrier which is based off the beast flan which is me but it was buyable

Joaquim Jose
09-23-2012, 09:01 AM
There is a unique item called the flan craft carrier which is based off the beast flan which is me but it was buyable

This was only in MW.
@OP, the Drift King and Koralene Crossfire were the only auction event items that are for one owner.

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 09:02 AM
I only have one steyr AUG. would love to have more, but apparently its a pretty rare gun. :)

Joaquim Jose
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
I only have one steyr AUG. would love to have more, but apparently its a pretty rare gun. :)

These are very common. The uncommon guns are the Bloody AK and M72(forgot the full name for that one).

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 09:06 AM
These are very common. The uncommon guns are the Bloody AK and M72(forgot the full name for that one).

I feel that sarcasm is lost on you...

AFed
09-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Sam won some unique one too.

Also there was some gun a while back you got for getting a player in KA up to lvl 3, but I forget its name.

If you want to look up equipment that is lootable, check out either White Frogs's spreadsheet or MXZ's. Should save you a lot of time.

Joaquim Jose
09-23-2012, 09:15 AM
That gun is the Hardened Shotgun.

iteachem
09-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Sam won some unique one too.

Also there was some gun a while back you got for getting a player in KA up to lvl 3, but I forget its name.

If you want to look up equipment that is lootable, check out either White Frogs's spreadsheet or MXZ's. Should save you a lot of time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=8

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Black widow shotgun

There are 500 em out there, but only 1 per person

Dravak
09-23-2012, 09:44 AM
hardened shotguns are in red steel crates too , they were ultra rares , since they provided 5 attack points (later on skill points to be divided as you see fit) ... they are equel to 1,75 level items .

but were labeled common , but were not common but ultra rare .

iteachem
09-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Black widow shotgun

There are 500 em out there, but only 1 per person

Golden Defense was given out to High Incomes

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 10:15 AM
The Spinal Tap is unique

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:18 AM
no spinal tab is a limited edition item , not unique , you got them from fizzle for a contest so is the glowning glory .
They are not unique !

People can have multiple of them and some already do .

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 10:22 AM
If it was given out as the contest prize - then u only got 1 ......

dudeman
09-23-2012, 10:26 AM
If it was given out as the contest prize - then u only got 1 ......

It was also a LE item, therefore, not unique. If you got it for winning that contest and didn't buy one, then yes, you only have one. By choice.

The 4 anniversary items should get a mention in this thread. Those are all unique and guaranteed nobody has more than 1 *of the same anniversary item* unless it's a temporary mistake made by Gree. There are also only 25 of each item except the robbery item because I understand the criteria was a little unclear.

sez
09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
It was also a LE item, therefore, not unique. If you got it for winning that contest and didn't buy one, then yes, you only have one. By choice.

The 4 anniversary items should get a mention in this thread. Those are all unique and guaranteed nobody has more than 1 unless it's a temporary mistake made by Gree. There are also only 25 of each item except the robbery item because I understand the criteria was a little unclear.

Bos has the Cutlass and the Cobra, rightfully earned both of them I may add.

And you could purchase the "Spinal Tap" .

dudeman
09-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Bos has the Cutlass and the Cobra, rightfully earned both of them I may add.

And you could purchase the "Spinal Tap" .

1) more than 1 *of the same anniversary item*

2) yep. :cool:

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 11:53 AM
1) more than 1 *of the same anniversary item*

2) yep. :cool:

Yes - I forgot that you could purchase thr Spinal tap - because I won mine so forgive me please - I made a boo boo on the forum - thank god that Dravak pointed it out.....

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Sorry Dudeman - I replied in the wrong post - loops - my bad - again!

jobadass
09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes - I forgot that you could purchase thr Spinal tap - because I won mine so forgive me please - I made a boo boo on the forum - thank god that Dravak pointed it out.....you are horrible! How dare you do that?!?! LOL

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 11:58 AM
you are horrible! How dare you do that?!?! LOL

I'm going to go and self-harm now - with my Spinal Tap......

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm going to go and self-harm now - with my Spinal Tap......

Sasha: clear your inbox

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Sasha: clear your inbox

Done........

jobadass
09-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm going to go and self-harm now - with my Spinal Tap......lol
Since we are on the topic of unique items, my top 5:
Chief's cruiser 1,200/925
Detective's Tactical Vest 350/1,0**
Crazy Hit 'n' Runner 337/241 (only crate opening event I ever won)
Sharpshooter Rifle 300/210
Black Widow Shotgun 300/218

After 5 they drop in a/d by half or better. These are the only one's to speak of.

Deluxe
09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
hardened shotguns are in red steel crates too , they were ultra rares , since they provided 5 attack points (later on skill points to be divided as you see fit) ... they are equel to 1,75 level items .

but were labeled common , but were not common but ultra rare .

Hardened shotguns werent ultra rares they were just the rare common...

dudeman
09-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Hardened shotguns werent ultra rares they were just the rare common...

They were definitely ultra rare and mislabeled as common. Of the rares from those crates (the last crates I ever got), I have 6 Hind Gunships, 7 Grail Launchers, and 11 Shika Anti-Air.

Guess how many Hardened Shotguns I have? 1 from the KA xpromo, and 2 from the crates.

I'd call that ultra rare.

Deluxe
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
They were definitely ultra rare and mislabeled as common. Of the rares from those crates (the last crates I ever got), I have 6 Hind Gunships, 7 Grail Launchers, and 11 Shika Anti-Air.

Guess how many Hardened Shotguns I have? 1 from the KA xpromo, and 2 from the crates.

I'd call that ultra rare.

Fair enough in that light but as far as their stat categorization goes (since crate items are categorized according to stats) they arent in the rare category at all

dudeman
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Fair enough in that light but as far as their stat categorization goes (since crate items are categorized according to stats) they arent in the rare category at all

The only purchasable item that ever included skill point stats isn't something you would consider ultra rare? :p

I understand what you're saying, but the skill points made the HS a special item. I think it might have been unintentional, as in maybe the skill points were only meant to be awarded with the gun from the KA xpromo, or something happened and either that gun slipped into the crates by accident or there was an issue with having two of the same gun but one without the additional skill points. Your best guess there would be as good as mine.

Regardless of what happened, I think they realized it pretty quickly and couldn't change the xpromo item so they nerfed the crate item instead. Sounds like par for the course, IMO. :cool:

Dr. Dengus
09-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Here's the 3rd unique item

http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/images/popups/GrenadeBox-Popup.jpg

kitzune
09-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Has there been very many other items with bonuses outside the normal Attack/Defense? I mean there was the four anniversiary items, XM55 Demolisher GL, On the spreadsheets I have seen nothing that indicates special bonuses like % added or other adders.

Deluxe
09-24-2012, 05:31 AM
The only purchasable item that ever included skill point stats isn't something you would consider ultra rare? :p

I understand what you're saying, but the skill points made the HS a special item. I think it might have been unintentional, as in maybe the skill points were only meant to be awarded with the gun from the KA xpromo, or something happened and either that gun slipped into the crates by accident or there was an issue with having two of the same gun but one without the additional skill points. Your best guess there would be as good as mine.

Regardless of what happened, I think they realized it pretty quickly and couldn't change the xpromo item so they nerfed the crate item instead. Sounds like par for the course, IMO. :cool:

I missed something completely...i have 2-3 of them from those crates and had no clue it had an added bonus????

Deluxe
09-24-2012, 05:34 AM
Wait a second...hold the presses im an idiot...would that be why i had like 10-15 skill pts magically show up right around level 100 for me? I thought it was just a random mistake and never put 2 and 2 together that they came from that gun because i never saw any literature on this...

dudeman
09-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Wait a second...hold the presses im an idiot...would that be why i had like 10-15 skill pts magically show up right around level 100 for me? I thought it was just a random mistake and never put 2 and 2 together that they came from that gun because i never saw any literature on this...

That's correct. The Hardened Shotgun came with +5 Attack Skill originally, and that was later changed to +5 Skill Points to be used however you wish. Nobody knows if that was intentional or not, but the fact that the common crate item got nerfed to a drop rate significantly lower than even the rares from those crates makes me suspect it was a mistake.

Could you imagine someone spending some big bucks on those crates and then essentially ending up with 200+ skill points for free? I've seen a lot of people with 40+ of a common crate item, it could have happened. I mean, I didn't even spend a lot and I have 40 and 34 of the other two rares from those crates, so 200 skill points is lowballing it. Big spenders spend 10x more than I do on a good day. When they have something to snap up like the very first mispriced crates or a common gun with free skill points, they do it without even thinking twice about it.

Deluxe
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Very true but i hit those hard and have 50-60 of peacemaker and spetsnaz each and still only got 2-3 HS...so youd have to go buckwild to get big HS drops but that doesnt mean it couldnt happen w this lot of spenders...

dudeman
09-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Very true but i hit those hard and have 50-60 of peacemaker and spetsnaz each and still only got 2-3 HS...so youd have to go buckwild to get big HS drops but that doesnt mean it couldnt happen w this lot of spenders...

Sounds like you're saying the HS was ultra rare. :p

If you have to go buck wild to get more than 2 or 3... Yeah, that's ultra rare! Lol

Deluxe
09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Sounds like you're saying the HS was ultra rare. :p

If you have to go buck wild to get more than 2 or 3... Yeah, that's ultra rare! Lol

I fully agree after the revelation...just never put 2 and 2 together on that item so fair enough on being ultra rare in and of itself

SoccerStud
09-24-2012, 12:46 PM
You guys are forgetting the military rifle (I think that's the name. 20/23 stats) I am uncertain of the stats or name but it came from getting level 3 on modern war. If someone mentioned this, I'm sorry.

dragon001
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM
one per player, top 500 income above level 100 and below level 100. 1000 altogether. Was this the last funzio item of significance? I believe gree bought them out after that. Not earth shattering stats, but very nice
looking item at 312/488
could also be called the campers friend....

dblred0728
09-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Off topic, I know but I don't have permission to post new topic.

I'm getting robbed left and right, apparently I just played the game for so long and not
really "PLAYED THE GAME". anyone willing to take a look at my stats and
point me in the right direction to change this?

Maybe what to work on first.

Thanks

kitzune
09-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Off topic, I know but I don't have permission to post new topic.

I'm getting robbed left and right, apparently I just played the game for so long and not
really "PLAYED THE GAME". anyone willing to take a look at my stats and
point me in the right direction to change this?

Maybe what to work on first.

Thanks

well what details? Level, attack, defense, number of mafia?

check best of best guides and there's a link towards the end in there for updated best of best guides.

Otherwise the generic question is do you have melee, gun, armor, and vehicle for each of your mafia? Look at the people beating and robbing you. How does your stats compare to theirs?

dblred0728
09-25-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm level 118, I know I leveled too fast now.

I have 443 members
#weapons 2362
#armor 1433

Total attack 11761
Total def. 16114

The guides I've read so far tell me what I should have done,
not so much as to fix and be sucessful this late in the game.

Thank you for your help

kitzune
09-25-2012, 10:00 AM
well with your number of weapons and armor assuming melee and guns are equally represented you can outfit all 500 mafia members allowed so you might want to get all 500. Second would be farm either respect (winning pvp fights) to get respect items to fill out your equipment otherwise find one of the drop spreadsheets to find accessible equipment to farm. Loot, respect bought and PVP drops tend to be greater then cash bought equipment.

dudeman
09-25-2012, 10:24 AM

I have 443 members
#weapons 2362
#armor 1433

Total attack 11761
Total def. 16114

Thank you for your help

For a start, drop as much of your mob as you can so that the majority of players with full stats won't be able to see you. You don't have to drop everyone, but the rival's list is split into tiers based on mafia size. Players with full mobs don't see players with little or no mobs on their list.

From there I would work on getting Respect Points however you like to. There's the crawler method which involves leveling slowly by staking out select building types and only robbing those buildings (don't do map jobs if you want to really crawl). The other way to get a lot of RP is by fighting rivals for Thug Life and Hardcore Hitman goals, but if you drop all your mob you'll have to wait to do Thug Life until you can see the required mafia size from the rivals on your list.

Those are pretty much the only recovery tips I can think of for now. Hope it helps.

Zergz
10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Hi I'm Zergz and I'm happy to be here. Any way do you have any idea when it comes on detective agency Orlando (http://www.berrihill.com)? If you have anything to say just feel free to share it here.

Deluxe
10-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi I'm Zergz and I'm happy to be here. Any way do you have any idea when it comes on detective agency Orlando (http://www.berrihill.com)? If you have anything to say just feel free to share it here.

Uhhhh...what!?

And, yes, to not be too callous, welcome!

TonySpaghetti
10-18-2012, 08:47 AM

Welcome to the forum, Zergz. If you haven't done so yet, you might want to check out the Best of the best thread in the sticky's. I have no idea what you meant by your question.

Elastic Earl
10-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Did anyone mention that one yet? I believe it was an Epic Item a few crate events ago.
Anyone have a screen shot? Either Sam or Scarlet won it?

(CK) EL
10-19-2012, 12:54 AM
It would be great to have a thread with all the modifiers from items,
+10% mafia attack
+5 mafia members
etc
I believe it would be intresting and everyone would help to gather the information

kitzune
10-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Well if anyone knows what items have what adders I would be willing to compile them.

dudeman
04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Hello, this is an interesting forum and thread to share ideas, by the way, do you have idea about
Magician for Graduation Parties (http://www.thatsmagicentertainment.net/) or magic shows?

Eh, no thanks. I always go with Tony Spaghetti. http://www.tonyspaghetti.com/

Abracadabra :p

Mob Don
04-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Quick question. Is farming during events pointless? I'm 0-4 so far on a Item with 30% drop rate

Jrapke30
04-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Where can I get a Military Browning M2? Attack 425 def 279. I'm seeing them pop up. One player had 213 of them. I've been looking and asking and nobody seems to know (I'm guessing nobody knows because nobody ever responds)

Bala82
04-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Good chance it's been nerfed

Droop1972
04-29-2013, 10:08 AM
I have a gold plated shotgun that I earned for completing most jobs during some event. 620/380 a/d and energy recovers 33% faster.

Droop1972
04-29-2013, 10:12 AM

I have 443 members
#weapons 2362
#armor 1433

Total attack 11761
Total def. 16114

Thank you for your help

best way to get your a/d up quickly is to immediately start using all skill points on stamina. use all stamina on fighting and not robs. use the respect points on the "old" best items. the loot gained from fighting will boost your stats and the respect points gained will also help. make thug life and hard core hitman completion your main focus.

Droop1972
04-29-2013, 10:32 AM

I think I have the only one

jasonmurphy959
11-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Great thread and topics, what kind of games are you discussing here? Are they PC games, thanks in advance for the response. On the other hand, do you know about plumbing North Pinellas County FL (http://www.atasplumbing.com) as I'm researching it in the internet.

Da Don
11-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Good job performing CPR.... This thread was dead for 1,5 years...

sister morphine
11-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Good job performing CPR.... This thread was dead for 1,5 years...
Must've been blocking up the drains someplace, you heard the man. Probably the dead bodies of all the banned people been stuffed down there by the local Mafiosi :D