PDA

View Full Version : OMG where did the poppens thread go??

Dipstik
09-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Characters and such..l

Burn
09-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Nuked by OP.

Standard practise, starts thread, if it doesn't go to plan IT deletes OP which wipes thread.

Dipstik
09-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Didn't even know you could do that.

jobadass
09-23-2012, 06:05 AM
Nuked by OP.

Standard practise, starts thread, if it doesn't go to plan IT deletes OP which wipes thread.damn....I was really hoping to read any that I missed this morning. Did it get any crazier after I left?

jobadass
09-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Didn't even know you could do that.there's an option to delete threads you started. I did it once when I started a thread about cheating and asked for ideas on how to do it. People actually posted ways to cheat, and original thread was in poor taste, so I deleted it.

Dipstik
09-23-2012, 06:09 AM
Poppins left, but we still had some stragglers coming in and getting butthurt after the fact.

Burn
09-23-2012, 06:17 AM
Yes you can kill threads you start, I nuked an entire thread by accident like that in the past.

I came away from that thread feeling pity for the guy.

From the info revealed and since deleted, I got the impression it was a case of Neglected child, fobbed off into the care of hired help, gets money instead of love, thus desperate for love/attention/approval. Ideally positive attention (Koralene persona), but even negative attention (Poppins persona) will do.

Sad, needs help - but fom a selfish personal perspective still a nutbag that should GTFO.

I think the thread got nuked by OP because, on reflection, it realised it revealed rather more of itself than it wanted to.

iteachem
09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
You can print out an entire thread (show printable version from thread tools) and archive it. I think I did that with the kor thread that got wiped out a few weeks ago by the original poster. I saved it as a pdf.

Since this kinda crap happens over the weekend, its good to grab them before they go away. Great way to catch the double speak that eventually traps all trolls

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes you can kill threads you start, I nuked an entire thread by accident like that in the past.

I came away from that thread feeling pity for the guy.

From the info revealed and since deleted, I got the impression it was a case of Neglected child, fobbed off into the care of hired help, gets money instead of love, thus desperate for love/attention/approval. Ideally positive attention (Koralene persona), but even negative attention (Poppins persona) will do.

Sad, needs help - but fom a selfish personal perspective still a nutbag that should GTFO.

I think the thread got nuked by OP because, on reflection, it realised it revealed rather more of itself than it wanted to.

I just want to know if he's really from Ohio........lol

I didn't know they were that strange in Ohio

AFed
09-23-2012, 08:16 AM
I just want to know if he's really from Ohio........lol

I didn't know they were that strange in Ohio

Not all of us are :). Though I don't live in OH anymore.

Fun thought...anyone else realize that an anagram of Teacher is Cheater, which is what Teach crushes.

iteachem
09-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Not all of us are :). Though I don't live in OH anymore.

Fun thought...anyone else realize that an anagram of Teacher is Cheater, which is what Teach crushes.

Dude.. never realized that... You must play words with friends or something like that...

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
And afed is an anagram for deaf.

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:57 AM
And afed is an anagram for deaf.

Or fade.

Tony spaghetti is an anagram of pasta pomodoro. True story

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Or fade.

Tony spaghetti is an anagram of pasta pomodoro. True story

Lmao. That cracked me up.

iteachem
09-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Truth Hurts = Thrust Thru

which is more painful

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Santa is Nasta - which means absolutely nothing......lol

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Santa is Nasta - which means absolutely nothing......lol

Or Satan. ;)

Burn
09-23-2012, 10:01 AM
According to my CK pals (who are admittedly terrible at spelling, having missed an O and a C from their own gang name) Burn is an an anagram of "Aaaaargh look what that f***ing bast**d has just put on the Forum now".

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 10:04 AM
According to my CK pals (who are admittedly terrible at spelling, having missed an O and a C from their own gang name) Burn is an an anagram of "Aaaaargh look what that f***ing bast**d has just put on the Forum now".

Hahaha, after your last hoorah, I saw some pretty messed up posts in game. It seems some of the kiddies wished that your "balls be ripped and off and shoved down your throat". Whatever youre doing, youre doing right!

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Or Satan. ;)

Good one - 🎅👿

Burn
09-23-2012, 10:12 AM
@TruthHurts

Frankly pal, they should be grateful we bothered to offer the courtesy of an explanation at all, we could have just gone Nuclear without any warning.

Ho hum, live and learn - there will certainly be no such courtesy next time.

AppleMacGuy
09-23-2012, 10:13 AM
According to my CK pals (who are admittedly terrible at spelling, having missed an O and a C from their own gang name)...

Hah hah I just pisssed in my pants...:p...just couldn't write PMSL lol

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 10:14 AM
@TruthHurts

Frankly pal, they should be grateful we bothered to offer the courtesy of an explanation at all, we could have just gone Nuclear without any warning.

Ho hum, live and learn - there will certainly be no such courtesy next time.

F**k em! No mercy, no warnings, and definite no need for courtesy!

BurningHypocrite
09-25-2012, 02:54 PM
I am SATAN